Show Plates Direct Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Show Plates Direct

Tell us how Show Plates Direct made you happy

customer service
"Very satisfied with plates, good quality! Prompt service and delivery, would definitely recommend and use again. Thanks Keith Creak."
"Great plates,great price happy to recommend."
"Used showplates on all my vehicles 5 in total and never had an issue great service great price and great product it’s that simple many thanks"
"excellent plates just as I compiled the type / spacing/ border colour ect & arrived in quick time highly recommended"
"Thank you so much for a speedy professional service. The ordering system was so easy to complete and the end result was tremendous, the quality of the plates was terrific and I had the privatised plates on my Jaguar XJL in no time at all and they look absolutely great. I would not hesitate in recommending Show Plates Direct, it’s so good to see a company that clearly cares - well done and thank you so much. Keith"
"Superb service, quick postage, excellent product!!!"
"Ordered four plates. Two for myself and two for my girlfriends car. Out of the 4 plates two had visible dirt trapped under the plates."
"Excellent service. Does just what it says on the tin."
"Very reliable and very good quality plates"
"Very quick and efficient!"
"Very happy with plates and quick delivery"
"Excellent service and quality"
"Great no plates will use again very pleased"
"Brilliant plates quick delivery time very good price I’m over the moon with them"
"Excellent service fast delivery and very cheap Many Thanks"
"Good quality product, good communications and fast delivery."
"Previously I have bought plates from this company and the plates which I have just received were of the same standard. Delighted with them and the prompt delivery. Thanks"
"Excellent product and service"
"Atrocious quality, arriving already peeling so would have stood no chance when put on the car. Terrible customer service also being unable to reach them on the instant messenger service and nobody ever there to answer calls. When a refund was requested they point blank refused stating they required photos and insisting the plates WERE of a high quality when I felt they were nothing of the sort. Only received my refund when advising them of my consumer rights and distance selling legislation. Overall a terrible experience and a company I would avoid at all costs!"
"Fabulous service, great quality plates, I’d highly recommend."
Show Plates Direct is rated 4.62 based on 4,919 reviews