Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

Based on 223 reviews
Read Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

59 Hackney Rd, London,

Tell us how Shoreditch Repairs made you happy
Good service for a hard drive change done within 40 mins. Now my macbook is working good as new will recommend.
Hi Martin, We are glad to see your review, it just shows how speedy our services can be and hope to provide a just as fast service in the future.
I was thoroughly impressed with the service and knowledge with everybody at Shoreditch Macs. They were very polite, very helpful and I would definitely recommend them and will certainly use them again.
Hi, We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service and hope to provide the same exact comfortability for your next time in the store.
Ordered and promptly received my iPhone 11 from Shoreditch Macs 15% off the retail price. Fantastic value and great customer service.
Excellent customer service, extremely fast and very helpful! Will be coming back whenever I need help with my iphone or mac!
The guys at Shoreditch macs are always so helpful, especially Joe! Helped me out when I really needed it. I always use them having issues with my laptop. Thanks guys!
Came in with a problem charging my iPhone. Instead of trying to con me and say there’s a charging port issue and they have to change it they just cleaned my charging port, which had dust built up in it, for free. Really honest and friendly people.
Such an amazing company. The whole process was simple and easy. Called up and placed an order for an iPhone 11 Pro 64GB. Retail was £1049. Payed £890 and had it posted out with special delivery postage the next day. I would definitely use Shoreditch macs again in the future.
Got a MacBook Pro 15” retina for 15% off retail great shop
So I came in with a macbook pro 13" 2017 model which had water damage after spilling some water on it. The process was super easy. I gave in my laptop to the shop and they repaired it inside of a week. Top quality service. I highly recommend people to go here.
100% recommend. Purchased a brand new pair of AirPods for £135 at 15% off the apple retail price. Fully legit company.
Amazing team and professional service. Fixed my phone on the same day I brought it in. Would definitely recommend.
Great service. Guys know their stuff! Happy ‘walk-in’ customer
Excellent service Great price This is the place to go if you have a problem with your Mac
Really knowledgeable staff who spent lots of time going through Mac specs with me. They also diagnosed my broken mac very quickly and communication was excellent
Lovely service. Really patient and clear. Great price too.
Excellent, fast, affordable laptop repair! They weren't able to recover my data after a hard drive crash that left my laptop completely unusable and unresponsive, but they were able to get my old Macbook up and running better than it has in years and I got the essay I needed to write finished on time.
I have to commend Shoreditch Macs on their prompt and helpful service. As a returning customer I always feel I am speaking to people who genuinely understand and want to help. The problems I had were quickly and reliably dealt with and I totally trust their judgement.
Quick and the most reasonable price I could find. Very pleased
Excellent
The team here are helpful, polite, efficient and never a hard sell. I’ve used them several times and they always make you feel like your business is valued. Thanks Shoreditch Macs!
Shoreditch Repairs is rated 4.71 based on 223 reviews