Shoreditch Macs Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Shoreditch Macs

How would you rate Shoreditch Macs ?

"Very good service - sorted out my iPhone problem and explained how to avoid it in future. A really great company and highly recommend them."
"Shoreditch Macs went above and beyond to make sure my service and needs were their priority. I couldn't recommend them enough and will forever bring my problems to them, as I am confident they will always have the best solution for me. THANK YOU!!"
"Disgraceful service from an organisation run by unprofessional, incompetent technicians and managers. I asked for a simple hard drive replacement for my iMac and it was returned with widespread pixel screen damage. At first they were happy to take the iMac back and examine it but when they realised the extent of the damage and the cost associated they put the blame on me, the customer! They offered to ‘save me' £120 labour costs by replacing the screen as long as I paid for the screen. I counter offered by asking for a one off fee of £120 which they unsurprisingly ignored. I will never use this organisation again and I certainly would not recommend them."
"Very helpful, saved my bacon with iPhone problem, thank you!"
"Honestly, one of the best customer service experiences I've had. They've repaired mine and my girlfriend's phone, upgraded and repaired a MacBook and sold them an old MacBook when broken for a very fair price. Highly recommend."
"After causing accidental water damage to my mac, I did not think it could be repaired. However, after contacting Shoreditch Macs they had my laptop fixed in under a week for a reasonable price. Very professional and reliable. Special thanks to Jonathan for excellent customer service."
"iphone screen needed repair - people at Shoreditch Macs were efficient and fixed it ASAP."
"Rez and his team are fantastic. They have gone above and beyond for me in the past and I never hesitate to go back. Quick, reliable and good value for money, I would recommend to anyone"
"I had a very urgent technical problem this morning and with my not being very IT skilled I brought my MacBook Pro to Shoreditch Macs this morning as soon as they opened. I have to say the patience, good skill and great care they took with me this morning in helping me to solve my problem was above and beyond what I have experienced any where else. I am now always going to use the good services of Shoreditch Mac for all my Apple Mac future needs and requirements and wholeheartedly recommend their excellent services to others."
"The service was great. Everything was explained to me and i was treated in very professional manner. Thank you"
"Used today and fitted me extra RAM as Mac quiet slow. Agreed parts were in stock before I arrived and cost. The extra memory works very well, they fitted whilst I waited only 10mins. Price quoted charged so very happy also staff nice to deal with. Chris"
"Great guys! Due to a swollen battery my iPhone's screen got damaged. I needed an urgent repair for my work mobile phone and they changed battery and screen in just 10 min, right before closing time. And the price was very fair, too."
"I rang up because my battery on my mac air was running down v fast. They didn't have the battery because it is an old model but ordered one in for me without asking for any payment or my name or anything. Some weeks later I came in. They had the battery and fitted it then and there in ten minutes. They are much better than the iStore on the Strand which is where I have been going up until now. No longer!"
"They put a faulty hard-drive into my computer and later refused to reimburse me, saying that they only have a 90 day warranty. It took a long time until the problem was properly diagnosed as being hard-drive related, which is why I did not return it within 90 days. Very disappointing. The service was also unreliable and took much longer than initially promised. I would strongly recommend against using Shoreditch Macs."
"These guys are great, honest 100% and they do a great job at a great price. So happy my Mac works now. I had a quote from somewhere else fro £300 and they fixed for £75. Good honest people, 5 stars guys!"
"Had my MacBook serviced today with an SSD update. really can't thank the team enough, not only was it don't in record time at an affordable price, but they really put the time in to make sure I got the best bang for my buck. my MacBook feels like brand new now! highly recommend !!"
"they fixed my mac air rapidly and efficiently. Was very happy with the demonstrate professionalism of the staff. been to several mac repairs and this one is by far the best service I've received in London in years."
"I had serious problems with my new Iphone X, I went to see Rez at Shoreditch Macs who managed to sort everything out easily. Amazing treatment and customer care, I really recomment them to anyone for any Apple product."
"Fast service, great communication, calls returned as promissed, good prices, frinedly. What else do you want ?"
"I cracked my mac pro retina screen (mid 2014, 13") and got it fixed by them. Reasonable price and good product. They got everything fixed within 30 minutes. I will definitely recommend it."
Shoreditch Macs is rated 4.67 based on 92 reviews