Shoreditch Macs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shoreditch Macs
Read Shoreditch Macs Reviews

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how Shoreditch Macs made you happy
These guys are good they know what they are talking about, friendly and insightful, every time I go there they always sort things out for me, yes I’ll be back. Abbie
Thanks for the review Abbie, We are always here to support all our customers, do come back for anything in the future!
Great customer service and support, they offer very quick and efficient service for affordable prices, would 10/10 Recommend
Thank you for your review!
Great service and customer care, employees are very kind and quick to fix devices.
Hi, Thank you for the review! Hope to work with you in the future.
Replaced battery on my macbook pro quickly, efficiently and for not much more than the battery price
Thanks for the review Geoff, Always here to help, do come back in the future!
Shoreditch Macs are just brilliant - the best customer service I have ever received! It's clear that Sepand and his team personally care about you and your computer, which makes such a difference and is hugely refreshing. They put in loads of thought and effort to get me the solution I needed. I'm extremely grateful. Thanks so much!
Hi Cate, Thank you from the whole the Shoreditch Macs team, we were more than pleased to help you out, we are always here, only a call away so if you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us.
Couldn’t recommend more. Such an easy and stress free experience. Took my Mac to be fixed as I was having trouble after doing an update and this was fixed within a couple of days with all of my data backed up. Great price and service.
Thank you for the review! we hope to work with you again
Friendly people, prompt repair & useful emails updating me of progress :)
Thank you for the review! We hope toes you in the future
Extremely nice people who were friendly and generous, and flexible. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review! we hope to see you again in the future!
they fixed my mobile with good price and excellent customer service.
Thank you for your review Aziz! we hope to see you again in the future!
I broke my MacBook pro and the customer services was very good and my laptop was good as new. I highly recommend this repair shop for electronics as it is very reliable .
Thank you, we are always here to support with anything we can do.
It was really good, staff is really nice and my laptop was fixed like it was brand new 👍👍
I love Shoreditch Macs. Leave yourself in their capable hands.
Excellent service, Taz knows his stuff. I had my mac book pro diagnosis which identified faulty battery and hard drive + a mac book air general health check. It was a pleasure dealing with the whole team. I would recommend for any laptop, phone or tablet issues to pay them a visit
Simply superb. Thank you Joe and Shoreditch Macs for helping me out of a tight corner. You were very accommodating and helpful. Great service and great price. My 5 year old MacBook Pro is now running like it is brand new again. Highly recommended. I'll be back. Thank you. Andrew ... London N4
Needed a battery replacement for my MacBook pro and Shoreditch Macs solved my problem in one day. Very satisfied with their service, highly recommend it!
Excellent product advice, service, and after sales care. It’s so good to know that the friendly and helpful experts at Shoreditch Macs are just a short walk away.
Very good service, Taz went out of his way to make sure i got the computer I needed Thanks
Highly recommend !!!! I had problem with MacBook Pro ( I thought ) is a hard drive problem and I need new one, but they found out is was a cable problem, so I saved money, not buying new hard drive. They fix my Mac in 24 h and later when I had problems with RAM, they fixed same day. Prices are very reasonable.Very professional service.
V good experience! My MacBook Air had water damage - at first glance they thought the keyboard would need replacing which would have been £155 for my version of Mac, but they called the next day and said it was only the tracker pad that needed fixing so was only £85! Really helpful and nice guys.
Shoreditch Macs made my old MacBook whizz with its new SSD. Saved me buying a new one, better for the planet too. Great price, lovely helpful people too. Couldn’t be happier.
Hi Anne, Thank you for the review, we hope to work with you in the future and provide the same service!
Shoreditch Macs is rated 4.73 based on 184 reviews