www.shoptora.co.uk Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

23.21%
Industry Average
Same group of companies as 'Cartbright' Ordered item 11 November 2019. Received email stating that there would be a delay 15 to 20 days. Now 30 January 2020 - still no goods and no sign of a refund requested 12 December 2019. How are these scammers allowed to get away with it????
posted 2 months ago - Jim
All reviews are true - ordered an iron in November to be told it is out of stock but expected new stock in 20 days...then got a tracking number - ofcourse tracking didn't exist - told me parcel lost... item never sent...3 months later can ask for refund, all agreed...one month later still no money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Guess people get paid to respond to emails, but they don't have any stock!
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
I finally have my chargeback payment permanently from my bank for goods I paid for and didn’t receive a refund or goods from shoptora it has taken around a month to recieve chargeback and that was temporary and a month later for shoptora to dispute my claim now has passed so everyone claim as soon as card provider lets you make a claim and you will receive a refund it’s a bit of a waiting process (2months) in total but worth the wait to get a permanent refund from a scam site apparently based in China not France (eurotexsell)
posted 2 months ago - Jane
Do not use under any circumstances.. ordered electric scooter for my grandson for xmas beginning of November.. took the money straight away .. numerous emails.. no response.. no scooter.. no refund.. no explanation .. needless to say grandson in tears xmas morning.. absolute scum.. every review is the the same.. God the money have taken from hard working people who want to buy for their loved ones n nothing is ever delivered!!!
posted 2 months ago - Debbz bailiss
Update on my refund from 10th December 2019 I recieved a chargeback from my bank after paying £52 to eurotexsell in November 19 I did get a letter from Nat West saying the payment temporary until if and when eurotexsell dispute payment I doubt they will as I have a screenshot that they were going to reimburse me of course they didn’t my bank did through disputes as another person who was scammed they disputed chargeback saying they had sent goods which is utter fiction as the lady never recieved goods or money back so there is a way of getting money back through your bank but must report 15days after payment as the law states but don’t leave any longer as could be to late to claim a chargeback
posted 2 months ago - Jane
A complete scam company don’t order anything you will not get it nor a refund!!
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Ordered Firestick in October 2019, haven't received or a refund and don't get replies to emails. This is a scam company also known as Shopora or Cartbright.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Shopra A scam company, ordered item on 20th November, took money on 21st November including exchange rate costs ,received email item will dispatched within 5-7days, then all of a sudden they said due to a number of customers ordering the same item it will take upto 17-20 days, obviously I assumed all was good, after 20 days had past no item, I emailed them asking for the item or refund GUESS WHAT NO RESPONSE.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Like the other customers, I ordered a microwave due to be delivered 4 - 5 days then notice it would be up to 17 - 20 days then nothing. Despite several messages, with positive replies, no delivery. I then demanded my money back. they said a refund would be made within 14 days. No refund. I reported to ACTION FRAUD who say no crime committed. I will be reporting this matter again.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Shoptora ,cartbright,shopora ,etc eurotexsell are reporting /blocking every review on trustpilot but luckily they can’t on this review site they are robbing more people everyday as if they can’t see the bad reviews of which they are all bad no refund or parcel sent I am still waiting to see if my chargeback is permanent as they have 30 days to dispute and so it goes on more people paying for goods they will not recieve or get refunded these scammers are unstoppable at the moment I hope soon there shut down and prosecuted
posted 3 months ago - Jane