ShopTo.Net Reviews

6PM

unit 2 western center, bracknell United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how ShopTo.Net made you happy

"The xbox one you delivered is faulty. I unboxed it, turned it on, it updated then i went to play fifa (the game that came with it) it turned off and wont turn back on. The xbox must of been on for a grand total of 15 minutes before it broke... Its in a well ventilated area, I have done all the unplugging and plugging back in but it just wont turn on. Its ridiculous that i bought a new xbox and i get this issue. How can we resolve this quickly as i have many friends coming around this weekend for a gaming session. I also called your support team who couldnt help and microsoft who also couldnt help. This company seem to sell dodgy tech and then have 0 support for it. Looks like its going to take weeks for them to resolve this. This company are quick to take your money but awful slow service. I deal with a lady called Robin in customer service (after 20 minutes trying to get through) who really wasnt helpful. Avoid this company"
Are you ShopTo.Net? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ShopTo.Net receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was getting rid of some used PS4 games and they offered me a very decent price for them. They paid for the postage and the money earned was put into my account very swiftly. They even sell new games cheaper than anywhere else I usually use. I recommend them wholeheartedly and look forward to using them again."
"Excellent service, delivered in record speed and well packaged. I've used ShopTo for a few years and they never disappoint."
"Quick shipping. Cheap price. Much appreciated"
"I purchased 10 copies if GTAV, each which came with a bonus of $3.5million in game currency (shark card). Firstly, I only received one code and rang customer services three times to get this sorted out, the first time I got told 'I will be emailed the codes by the end of the day' which didn't happen, then the same thing happened again. Only on the third attempt, when i got through to the customer services manager did I get all 10 on the codes. Well, it turns out that one of the codes had already been used! I called customer services to get it sorted and got the same old 'I will be emailed the code by the end of the day', nothing. I ring the next day same 'I will be emailed the code by the end of the day', again nothing. A SECOND code came up as already used, Called them. 'I will be emailed the codes by the end of the day'. Can you guess what happened? Yup, nothing. Then THIRD code came up as already used! By this time I had given up. I have lost £89.97 (the value of the three codes combined) This is the level of customer service afforded to GOLD LEVEL shop to member. Shopto are not to be trusted."
"FAILED TO DELIVER ITEM. Bought Arkham Knight 7 Days ago with 1-3 days delivery - Still waiting So I purchased Batman: Arkham Knight on the 25/06/15 using the 1-3 day delivery option. Waited 7 days for the item to arrive before I decided to check if there was an issue with delivery. The Order page of the website only shows the status as:Completed. I have tried to track the order but it won't allow that to happen. I've called my local Royal mail sorting office they don't have the item. I try to raise it with Shopto their policy is that they have to wait 15 days before an item is "Lost". I have raised a ticket using their internal system 9 hours to ask for a full refund so I can purchase it at Tesco and get it delivered to a store next to me the NEXT day at no additional cost, sadly no one has been in touch all I have received is a "ticket" confirming I have contacted them. It's been a very poor experience indeed, I've used ShopTo in the past without issue however I've been using Tesco much more. Not sure why I went back to ShopTo, sure as hell won't be going back again. It's the same price at both retailers just one has a much better service. What I wouldn't pay for good service. 0 out of 5 stars."
ShopTo.Net is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews