ShopTo.Net Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend ShopTo.Net

unit 2 western center, bracknell United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate ShopTo.Net?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Paul Gutsell
"I was getting rid of some used PS4 games and they offered me a very decent price for them. They paid for the postage and the money earned was put into my account very swiftly. They even sell new games cheaper than anywhere else I usually use. I recommend them wholeheartedly and look forward to using them again."
Paul Bell
"Excellent service, delivered in record speed and well packaged. I've used ShopTo for a few years and they never disappoint."
Eliott Fellinger
"Quick shipping. Cheap price. Much appreciated"
"I purchased 10 copies if GTAV, each which came with a bonus of $3.5million in game currency (shark card). Firstly, I only received one code and rang customer services three times to get this sorted out, the first time I got told 'I will be emailed the codes by the end of the day' which didn't happen, then the same thing happened again. Only on the third attempt, when i got through to the customer services manager did I get all 10 on the codes. Well, it turns out that one of the codes had already been used! I called customer services to get it sorted and got the same old 'I will be emailed the code by the end of the day', nothing. I ring the next day same 'I will be emailed the code by the end of the day', again nothing. A SECOND code came up as already used, Called them. 'I will be emailed the codes by the end of the day'. Can you guess what happened? Yup, nothing. Then THIRD code came up as already used! By this time I had given up. I have lost £89.97 (the value of the three codes combined) This is the level of customer service afforded to GOLD LEVEL shop to member. Shopto are not to be trusted."
"FAILED TO DELIVER ITEM. Bought Arkham Knight 7 Days ago with 1-3 days delivery - Still waiting So I purchased Batman: Arkham Knight on the 25/06/15 using the 1-3 day delivery option. Waited 7 days for the item to arrive before I decided to check if there was an issue with delivery. The Order page of the website only shows the status as:Completed. I have tried to track the order but it won't allow that to happen. I've called my local Royal mail sorting office they don't have the item. I try to raise it with Shopto their policy is that they have to wait 15 days before an item is "Lost". I have raised a ticket using their internal system 9 hours to ask for a full refund so I can purchase it at Tesco and get it delivered to a store next to me the NEXT day at no additional cost, sadly no one has been in touch all I have received is a "ticket" confirming I have contacted them. It's been a very poor experience indeed, I've used ShopTo in the past without issue however I've been using Tesco much more. Not sure why I went back to ShopTo, sure as hell won't be going back again. It's the same price at both retailers just one has a much better service. What I wouldn't pay for good service. 0 out of 5 stars."
ShopTo.Net is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews