Shop4Whisky.com Reviews

Sutherland Inn, Fountain Sq, Brora

Category:
Food & Drink

Tell us how Shop4Whisky.com made you happy

"I made an order of $300+ (£220), was told the order was "dispatched" in an email, and no product ever arrived. Five emails over two months went unreturned. No word, no product, money gone."
"Very aweful service and delivery. I ordered over £500 worth of whisky from their that appeared to be available before the Christmas 2017. After taking my money straight away, they told in the second week of Jan 2018 that they had ran out of the whisky I ordered and can give me a refund. Then a week after I agree to get a refund, I still have not received the money nor reply from them. Basically, they have helf £500 from me for over a month, without delivering the whisky they claimed to be available on their website. This experience has been a complete waste of time and my money."
"Ordered a bottle of Glengoyne 18 year for a Christmas gift. Money has been paid and I've sent several emails yet to be answered. No whiskey as of yet so I will keep waiting. Terrible service."
"Delivery sent to billing address. Fair play, might have been me but website would not accept a different delivery address. Eventually it did. Then confirmation email showed delivery was going to billing address at about 3.30 am. Sent urgent email (4am ish) saying, NO, please send to this delivery address. Next day email saying dispatched- nothing about my email so 3 email and 3 phone calls, no response. Then 9 pm , response- nothing to be done, order gone out. Nobody answers the phone! Worst service i have ever had. The £165 whisky arrived at billing address. I now have to get it to the birthday boy - late. Necer again!!"
"Paid money - no goods- no response to e-mails no answer on the phone- scam- DO NOT USE"
"I never received the Scotch I ordered. The Seller has not responded to numerous e-mails in over 2 weeks."
"Wonderful helpful customer service from Leon.. Love the special whisky that is not available in our town!"
"I never received my package and email bounces back that is advertised. It's a scam. $300 down the drain."
"After 3 months no whisky and no money back. Very bad service."
"Very good delivery tracking and no problems at all."
"As always cannot fault the service although the courier did not follow the delivery instructions fully. Garage was not secured with the padlock. Have not sampled the product as it is a gift."
"Great service,fast and friendly."
"you want review,what about delivering the whisky first"
"Sending never has been delivered"
"Class A service and even better whiskey - thank you"
"Amazing service. My order was delivered the day after I placed the order and I was kept in touch regarding it's progress."
"Order placed 8 days ago and no delivery or message left at delivery address. Please sort. C. Bruce."
"Great service and responded quickly to my email."
"The system worked well - like the regular updates. Whisky arrived on time."
"Quick and easy ordering process, goods arrived well packaged and on time!! looking forward to opening and enjoying a fine single malt!"
Shop4Whisky.com is rated 4.59 based on 348 reviews