shop4pop.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend shop4pop.com

About shop4pop.com: Big brand printing for every budget. Online POP & POS printing with no minimum order. Create online or upload your artwork.

How would you rate shop4pop.com?

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rebecca

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about shop4pop.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent quality dump binds that were printed & delivered very quickly at short notice. Thank you!"
Thank you for your feedback Rebecca, pleased you were happy with your Dump Bins!
"Brilliant customer service and really helpful! They worked to my tight deadline and it seemed that nothing was too much trouble. Fsdu arrived on time and looked great! Loved that you can order just one fsdu at such a reasonable price too."
Ed Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and helpful service when called"
"Great product and very helpful staff would defiantly use again"
Tim Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Quick turnaround from order to delivery and quality of FSDU was excellent - well made and robust. Print quality is good and i don't have any hesitation recommending them."
"Extremely helpful staff who went above and beyond to help us. Great looking product"
Charlotte DaSilva
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Customer Service. Went out of the way to help us out. Excellent value for money."
Raphael Glutz
Verified Buyer
"amazing service! great staff, very proactive and looking for solutions. very quick and efficient. go on like this!!"
Michael Nutter
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service! We had a very last minute order that they managed to turn around for us in less than two days. Brilliant work and communication from their team. Brilliant product produced."
Caroline Richards
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely wonderful company! Lovely people, and great products. I've used them a few times now for printing posters and the print quality, materials and colours etc were all perfect. A couple of times my orders have been a little out-of-the-ordinary but shop4pop went the extra mile both times to accommodate this with no hassle at all. Very highly recommended!!!"
Phillip Kissi
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the service given by shop4pop especially when the team contacted me to ensure my design was correct for the template. The only improvement I would suggest is making it clear up front the type of software required to design the leaflet holders"
John Creigan
Verified Buyer
"Received our display totem today - very happy with the result! Easy to assemble and the print quality is extremely good. We highly recommend shop4pop!"
Maria Quintiero
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Our next day turn around was just outstanding. Thank you so much!"
"Very good quality and rapidly service!!"
Jon Rushton
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, fantastic print on displays, friendly customer service, what more could you ask for!"
Leon Lopez
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. I sent the materials all in the wrong sizes and resolutions and they contacted me immediate and guided me through the process to correct the mistakes. The posters where then sent to my the following day! On fantastic quality paper and looking exactly as designed. Extremely happy and very reasonable prices. Would definitely use them again"
Katie Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"Fast turnaround. Good quality. Very impressed and will use again in the future."
Laurie Cansfield
Verified Reviewer
"First time ordering from shop4pop and I'm very pleased. Ordered some flyer dispensers to display flyers in the reception of my shared office building. I designed them using the template download from the website and the positioning has turned out spot on. They were easy to put together (a one piece sheet that just needed folding together) and very good quality. They arrived within 5 days as stated on the website. Altogether an excellent experience!"
Lisa Dunbar
Verified Buyer
"Great service and good value for money. Thank you!! Will definitely use again x"
Julie Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Quick and easy to use and product came well packaged and in good time."
shop4pop.com is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews