SHOP4PARTS Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS

Tell us how SHOP4PARTS made you happy

customer service
"Very good service, good price for genuine parts. Quick & free delivery, would definitely use again & recommend to anyone."
"Alfa GT Thermostat. Finally got around to changing the thermostat on my GT Cloverleaf SE. Shop4parts is always one of my first choices to buy from. The price is competitive, delivery is very good and the service is second to none. I trust shop4parts, and will always use them. 5 out of 5 stars. Keep it up."
"Cheapest place I could find the part, quick delivery, excellently packaged. Couldnt ask for anything more"
"Good quality parts at a fair price and first class service."
"Great service and good communication too. Always lots of products at great prices. Would highly recommend."
"Always a very good response and quality of parts for our Fiat punto."
"Quick reply to a query and quick delivery of order. Excellent."
"yea great service will order all the time using your company"
"Six days for delivery to New Zealand. Great service."
"I've always received the correct parts very promptly and prices are always very competitive"
"Parts arrived on time good service"
"Great Prices + Convenient DPD delivery = Excellent Will use again!"
"Amazing once again, will always return for my parts! 👍🏼"
"Excellent sservice and speedy delivery. Item was well priced. A***"
"I rang shop4parts looking for a particular part for my car and Steve answered the phone, He was extremely helpful and understood exactly what I wanted, he gave me the part number and I paid using PayPal. The part arrived the next afternoon !. Altogether a brilliant service and extremely helpful, I would like to think that that's how customer service should be, treat the customer right and he / she will come back. Thank you very much."
"Great selection of Italian parts in stock with the knowledge to back it up. Quick dispatch and delivery"
"my first choice for shopping alfa parts"
"Quick service. Good discount (10%) for AO Forum membership."
"Will certainly use again, could not fault the part, or the service. Many thanks for the prompt delivery too"
"Brilliant serbice.Very good price. Also Very well packed.A1."
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,283 reviews