SHOP4PARTS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHOP4PARTS
Read SHOP4PARTS Reviews
Parts perfectly fine but not made clear they were pattern and not OEM. Not a problem as it happens but probably should be made clearer.
Ordered Wed 12:30 shipped Thursday DPD screwed up and won't het till Monday. Nice guy but let down by shit delivery company if my ordered was dispatched I may have received b4 weekend and finished what I need doing. I really should have cancelled let cowboys DPD take back.
Finding out that my payment via internet had failed after I had already Gibraltar and the items had not arrived by the date originally specified at my son's address in the uk.
It was disappointing that despite my having left a mobile contact number I had to contact the organisation from the u k, via my mobile after checking my e mails and having the items dispatched to arrive shortly before my return to Gibraltar
Whilst I understand problems can arise I hope that that when an overseas order has an issue such as mine and given the circumstance I had made known in my case about my travel plans; that I would not have to find out about the order problem and delivery delay..

I
The item I purchased was as described and did the job. I would have been very happy but it was very light and the cost of delivering was about 150% of the actual value of the part. That is not really acceptable.
Service good exceptthe delivery which took ages and cost as much as the item, for small items (windscreen wiper) Royal Mail would be far quicker and cheaper especially for rural deliveries.
Fast delivery but maybe to fast as they only put half the delivery in the package . Have sent an email but no response as of yet . Not even an invoice in the package delivered
Order prossed and delivered,very good service. Happy.
Service and delivery was excellent. Price for parts though was a bit steep considering they were breather hoses, especially the small one with no shape - cut straight off a large roll I'd imagine?
Postage a bit too high went from 5 poind odd up to 15 pound odd do not happy with that but quick delivery
QUALITY OF PART VERY GOOD, HOW EVER, I AM NOT HAPPY REGARDING ADVERTISED PRICE ON WEBSITE .PRICES SHOULD BE SHOWN INCLUSIVE OF VAT ,ALSO SHIPPING &HANDLING FEES EXSESSIVE [5.95] .DELIVERY TIME ACCEPTABLE
I ordered brake cables for my fiat barchetta
when you sau LH&RH I understood we got both when ordering
Very dissappointed when only one arrived
It would be more correct to print LH or RH
dont you think
I now have to order and wait for the second one
and pay twice the transport
Thanks very much!!!!
A good service as the delivery was on time however I had been told to be in or arrange a safe place and neither was necessary due to the part being small enough to go through my letterbox. The courier did not attempt to ring the bell or try to get my attention in any way.
Telephone and email contact helpful and pleasant
Delivery positively olympic
But - and it's a big but - despite my asking for the part to be measured, the part was not as stated by the company - 8 mms shorter than the information supplied.
Why? good question - measured one part and sent another? Didn't really measure the part? Can't use vernier calipers? etc
The service was fine and the part was delivered without fuss. However the part would not fit the vehicle and I had to modify it which was disappointing as I was specific in detailing the part I required. I could not get the part from a general parts distributor which is why I used shop4parts. Would I use them again maybe?
Found the exact part I was looking for very easily and the ordering process was quick and easy, However not entirely sure why the VAT on a £3 item was so high
Delivery was brilliant product was good however due to poor packing one of my hw wheel trims was bent on the box meaning I had to use a cable tie for it to sit on the rim properly. Apart from that great reputable site would buy again.
Wrong part received.

I need coolant tank for Alfa Giulietta 1.4 TB (170hp) make 2012. Package reference HK-0919-HKG.

Can you advise correct part number with image
Postage a bit steep
very good services , goods are fine as described but price and invoice difference otherwise fine my invoice of 102 pound i paid 108 pound no reimbursement ....just..ok in service...
Service in terms of communication and delivery was actually very good, but I was not aware that the goods were not original until I received them. Had I known I may not have ordered, but either way I think it should be made clearer when ordering.
SHOP4PARTS is rated 4.89 based on 5,719 reviews