UK Whitegoods Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Whitegoods
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read UK Whitegoods Reviews
Excellent service.they were able to verify the part that I needed. It was covered by the insurance , so I didn’t need to proceed with the purchase.
Would definitely use again in the future.
How can one write a review when you have not received them
Still waiting
Paid for 2-6 days its now 12 days and no joy.
Apparently, you didn't see all the warnings of delays on every page and on every order warning of delays due to that pesky pandemic thing and Brexit.
Very quick response
Product was what was ordered. Out of stock when first ordered but dispatch and delivery in 24 hours once in stock. Excellent service - recommend.
Oven inner door arrived safely. Well packed. Superb fit. I wasnt sure which one i needed but customer services pointed me in the right direction.
Sorry the part was fine but 14 days for an urgently required part is not good enough. The website said in stock. Paid extra for 2-4 day delivery. Got worried when receipt say it could take a bit longer (but not two weeks). No contact to say goods not in stock until I email company. When delivery finally arrived dumped on the doorstep by Hermes, who failed to ring the bell, clearly someone was in with the lights on, three cars on the drive etc. Package visable to the public. Internal packaging was torn.
The part I required was for a Diplomat oven which was part of MFI. Whitegoods searched their stock but did not have the part I required. I found their service very professional. I would definitely use this Company again.
When I ordered the part on line it stated that part was in stock so I the extra for a sucure delivery
After paying for the Item on the 1st Feburary I get a E-mail 2nd Feburary stating the Item will be deliverd betweet 2-9 Feburary
9th Feburary I get an E-Mail stating that the item was not in stock but due for delivery in the few days
12th Feburary E-Mail stating delivery would be Monday 15th Feburary BUT No delivery
16th Feburary E-Mail stating delivery will be between 15.08-16.08 and it arrived at last
I know that it was only one small item But having payed extra for a secure delivery I did think it would be delived with in the original dates given
Item as described and arrived in perfect condition. Slight delay as it had to come from Europe - not a problem though.
We we're let down badly by the manufacturer with the replacement part for our oven. Whitegoods did no disappoint, great service and delivery, thank you.
The whole process from ordering to collecting a spare part for my cooker was excellent from start to finish
Great service, had originally ordered a certain colour of cooker knob, which had been made obsolete, but offered an alternative,
Good customer service.
Quick response with good information.
I ordered a cooker hood filter and it arrived safe and sound and in good quality. The score of four rather than five was because it was delivered later than the latest dates given at order and I had to enquire, via email, of the status. Customer focused interaction was poor but then we are in strange times.
very good service - I incorrectly ordered the wrong part but Kenneth was extremely helpful and guided me to the correct part and explained I just needed to return to wrong part and I would be refunded accordingly.
Maura
Easy to navigate site and delivery was prompt. Excellent service.
Recently purchased a replacement Smeg cooker hood metal filter, which arrived within the stated timescale and Item was securely wrapped in bubble wrap.

I did contact the company, once, via email. They responded quickly and politely with answer to my question.
Initially they had difficulty as the product was damaged when they received it. They eventually got a replacement which received it was very well packed to prevent damaged. On the occasions I emailed them David Quinn replied promptly. I will use them in the future if the need arises.
Never received a reply to my enquiry.
Please check your spam folders, reply sent: 2021-02-07 16:15:05
If for any reason you order the wrong part or it damaged or faulty. You will have to pay to return it
Well, that's simply not true. You ordered the wrong part.

Your message was:

I purchased a "Chrome Wire Oven Shelf" from you but unfortunately it doesn't fit my Hisense Oven.
Could you give me return / refund instructions please
UK Whitegoods is rated 4.38 based on 3,530 reviews