Haris J Tyler Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haris J Tyler
Live Chat, Email
Read Haris J Tyler Reviews

About Haris J Tyler:

When Haris Tyler decided to expand his company, he wanted to ensure that it would be in a way that would benefit his clients everyday of the year. He didn't want to grow and leave his basic minimum standards behind, these include:

Friendly, tailored advice,
A wide selection of products that will almost certainly cater for all of your hair needs,
Aftercare and advice 24/7,
Exclusive offers,
A bespoke service that you will not find anywhere else,
Competitive pricing on all our products.
We decided to grow our company online, the reason for this was because we felt that certain clients were unsure of what product to get during their hair appointment, and then when they did decide they were having to wait until their next appointment to purchase. This is now made easier, with a site packed full of information about what is best for your hair, and different ranges that you can browse in the comfort of your home!

At Haris Tyler we also feel that having a choice of products is vital when deciding what is best for your hair, this is why we have a wide range of brands that suit all needs.

suppliers@haristyler.com

10 The Square
The Woolshops

Tell us how Haris J Tyler made you happy
Very good service from this company and competitive prices.
Great Service. Great customer when when chasing delivery
Super quick delivery and very good customer service. Definitely recommend!
Speedy delivery. Excellent comms.
Excellent value for the Olaplex 0. Great customer communication with regards to the delay with them obtaining stock. Offered me a refund but I was prepared to wait. Didn't have to wait long. Thank you.
Good communication
Excellent service ..Kept me updated on my order. Received early.
Thank you.
Amazing genuine products, prompt customer service
Will order again. Fast service, good product and great customer service with personalised courtesy email
Love my product, great correspondence throughout order process, nice people and great packaging. Will use again :)
Very quick delivery and great products
excellent thank you x
Kept up to date with delivery. Delivered in a timely manner. Would recommend.
Great service
Email confirmation and excellent service.
Very prompt service.
Quick and reliable!
Shipped as soon as the product was in stock, very helpful staff when enquiring about package location and product was in perfect condition.

+5 points for the biodegradable packing peanuts ❤️
I love the fact that we could preorder Olaplex 0. The staff were friendly every time I called for an update.
The only thing I feel could improve is sending customers an email just to let them know about delays (if any) but overall, so pleased so thank you!
Excellent customer service.