Haris J Tyler Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haris J Tyler
Live Chat, Email
Read Haris J Tyler Reviews

About Haris J Tyler:

When Haris Tyler decided to expand his company, he wanted to ensure that it would be in a way that would benefit his clients everyday of the year. He didn't want to grow and leave his basic minimum standards behind, these include:

Friendly, tailored advice,
A wide selection of products that will almost certainly cater for all of your hair needs,
Aftercare and advice 24/7,
Exclusive offers,
A bespoke service that you will not find anywhere else,
Competitive pricing on all our products.
We decided to grow our company online, the reason for this was because we felt that certain clients were unsure of what product to get during their hair appointment, and then when they did decide they were having to wait until their next appointment to purchase. This is now made easier, with a site packed full of information about what is best for your hair, and different ranges that you can browse in the comfort of your home!

At Haris Tyler we also feel that having a choice of products is vital when deciding what is best for your hair, this is why we have a wide range of brands that suit all needs.

suppliers@haristyler.com

10 The Square
The Woolshops

Tell us how Haris J Tyler made you happy
Great service would use them again
All good. Thanks
I recently bought the silver alchemic conditioner by Davines, which was recommended by Haris. It is the best product I have ever used on my hair, everything about it is perfect: the smell, colour of my hair after being used, softness of my hair! Overall really impressed :)
Very efficient service, will purchase again
Great communication, customer service and fast delivery
This case as a recommendation from Harris Tyler salon, after I messaged regarding an issue I had with my hair at the moment. Their reply was really fast and the shampoo is a game changer for me! Thank you so much!
Quick, hassle free service. Fast delivery and a lovely online buying experience 😁 👍
Fabulous easy to use service. Great price and fabulous delivery.
Just amazing the team the salon and the social media getting everyone through lockdown !
Excellent service and amazing products
Always order my Olaplex on here! Best price and delivery is always so quick. Amazing service!
Great products, as described and arrived quickly. Thankyou.
Amazing service, quick delivery!
I always get my olaplex products from Haris, always way cheapest than the big stockists
Excellent product ,fast shipping:)
Placed my order for olaplex shampoo and conditioner Monday afternoon delivered Wednesday morning how can you improve on that and great price too? Thank you
Bought Olaplex shampoo and conditioner from Haris J Tyler. It was the cheapest I have ever bought it. Delivery was very quick and I was also sent a free sample in with my order. Great service, will definitely be ordering again.
Love the Davines OI all in one milk . It’s amazing has prevented my hair from frizzing in all this rain we are having and smells lovely would highly recommend this product best thing I’ve ever used on my hair
Love the products in the travel set I ordered have made a big difference to my hair have had many compliments on it .will definitely order the products again.
Fantastic service!