Haris J Tyler Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haris J Tyler
Live Chat, Email
Read Haris J Tyler Reviews

About Haris J Tyler:

When Haris Tyler decided to expand his company, he wanted to ensure that it would be in a way that would benefit his clients everyday of the year. He didn't want to grow and leave his basic minimum standards behind, these include:

Friendly, tailored advice,
A wide selection of products that will almost certainly cater for all of your hair needs,
Aftercare and advice 24/7,
Exclusive offers,
A bespoke service that you will not find anywhere else,
Competitive pricing on all our products.
We decided to grow our company online, the reason for this was because we felt that certain clients were unsure of what product to get during their hair appointment, and then when they did decide they were having to wait until their next appointment to purchase. This is now made easier, with a site packed full of information about what is best for your hair, and different ranges that you can browse in the comfort of your home!

At Haris Tyler we also feel that having a choice of products is vital when deciding what is best for your hair, this is why we have a wide range of brands that suit all needs.

suppliers@haristyler.com

10 The Square
The Woolshops

Tell us how Haris J Tyler made you happy
Cheaper than other places for the products I wanted but they hadn’t even sent my stuff after a week I emailed to ask them where it might be and got an email back saying they would look into it the next day I just got a post office it’s on its way notice , nothing more from them no sorry nothing another week goes by and I email again and ask what’s happened they say they will just check I’m waiting and waiting on chat nothings!!I message again and again and eventually after several hours I get a Curt message saying it takes time to find out !! I said well just a message saying we are investigating and will get back ASAP would have been nice . Eventually they come back another day later to say the PO can’t find it so we’re sending out again . I say Thankyou and when will it be arriving ? Approx ? Nothing no reply nothing so over two weeks and still haven’t got my stuff they are only 2 hours away from me I got some stuff from Germany within two day !! Would t recommend to lax
I found the price of the products here more reasonable and the goods arrived well packaged and within the time frame specified. No problems at all.
I can’t review the items as they haven’t arrived yet, even though I ordered them over a week ago
Fantastic turnround delivery time, competitive price, great!
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Highly recommend
very prompt service, was having trouble locating my hair products - pleased to say i now have them
My full live vibrant silky looks great feel great
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Great product
I'm still waiting to get silver streaks in my salt n pepper hair. I bought the product in readiness as it sounds it's the best on the market and cruelty free. Promise to review as soon as I've joined the platinum brigade!
Excellent service.
I haven’t received my stuff yet 🥲
Very good service and product range
Found this company on the net ordered my product and it came 2 days later well done will be ordering again off them .
I ordered the curl bar on 21 May and still haven’t received the item! I’ve contacted impulse state but no reply!! Disgusted 😡
Arrived within a couple of days
Quick delivery, good prices, very informative on email. Would highly recommend and use again thank you!
Products arrived quickly and are fantastic
Order came very quick and very well packed and excellent price ,will Def use these again
Great experience.