Shop-Equip Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Shop-Equip

How would you rate Shop-Equip?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Daniela Delawar

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shop-Equip in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Daniela Delawar
"The toothbrush itself is nice and brushes very well. I’m a toothbrush freak and have tried a huge amount of toothbrushes. The issue is the battery part and the brush do not seem to stay together. If you brush a little hard and I mean a little bit and NOT like crazy, the top part comes off. The customer service is diabolical. They will not replace the base unless you submit pictures and a whole lot of grief. When they finally replaced the base I had the same problem. I had bought the 1 year plan to get new heads and battery every 3 months. Now I’m stuck with a whole bunch of heads that I can’t use. I had bought one for my husband too and he has the same problem. If you want to just buy a new base you can’t. You have to buy another $30 plastic brush. Let’s just say it’s a great concept with very good potentiel but very poor execution of the product it self and more importantly very bad customer service. I was prepared to buy one for all my Kids (all 4 of them) but gave up on this company. They should learn a thing or two from Amazon about customer service which is why I try my hardest to exclusively buy from Amazon even if I have to pay a little more. On the up side the toothpaste is the bomb!"
Shop-Equip is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews