BT Global Services Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend BT Global Services

How would you rate BT Global Services ?

Mrs Barbara Wilson
"Very poor mobile signal and poor broadband speed."
"Rip off merchants. Quoted prices then changed them after we signed up. Told us our Broadband deal was ending and to renew or the price would go up. I chose to exit only to be told there was a broadband exit fee! Stuffed! AVOID!"
Jonathan Marriott
"easy to complete with a speedy service"
Ben Papst
"Very good products and fast shipping to germany. Good Service!"
Peter Mitchell
"I placed an order which I did via 'phone, was assured all would be dispatched ok. I had a phone call the following day informing me that their supplier had said the product was available when, in fact, in wasn't They assured me that they would do their best to: either locate this item locally or I might have to wait till the month end till the part was in stock again. As they had not easily just said the part wasn't available, looked at other stores for supply and at end, said they would make sure I got the item by the month end I felt that was where you have a dealer who 'pts themselves out' so to speak, so you are supplied with what you asked for. Well doneI say."
Terry
"I recently bought a Ferbished Fuji XE2 and 18-55 f2.8-4 lens from the Fuji refurbished shop. This is the third camera I have bought from them in the past five years. while it is nice to buy brand new if you can afford to, a refurbished camera is the very next best thing. they are virtually as new. All of mine have been indistinguishable from new, and come with all the accessories listed for new ones, and include a full as new guarantee. Unlike new cameras they are all individually workshop checked before they are sent out, so what is not to like. the only down side is that sometimes you have to wait till they get one you are looking for in stock. but at the prices they offer them at, it is very much worth the wait."
Mrs Cynthia Minnie
"from the security at the door that greets you with a smile to the attendants to the till hands all smile and say hello how can I help you. they make you feel like you want to shop there."
Anthony Brian Pemberton
"Very fast"
"Fast service, package in letterbox friendly packaging. Delight to buy from."
Tasos Baltas
"fine products very special bargains"
"Brilliant service as per usual! Highly recommended!"
Janice Harding
"Good service friendly staff"
Dr Robert Heavdn
"They have interesting products that are relevant to my professional needs"
"I had and issue with the phone signal and they gave me a months money back very helpfull"
Rebecca
"Great service and installation when we first moved here. Always there to help with any problems!"
"Good prices. Postage rates could be a whole lot more reasonable. After-sales service of late has been abysmal - absolutely abysmal. On the proviso that no after-sales service is needed would recommend this company but otherwise their service has gone down-hill. Very much so."
BT Global Services is rated 4.40 based on 16 reviews