Shoon Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

Click Here

Tell us how Shoon made you happy

"On the 5th day of delivery, I phoned to enquire when the pumps I had ordered would arrive only to find the parcel hadn't been dispatched yet. It did arrive next day by special courier at no cost to me. When the parcel was opened, the shoes were both for the right foot. These were for my daughter's birthday. The saga is ongoing."
"Wish I'd read this before I ordered. Took my money on the 9th June, cancelled my order two days later without explanation. All emails to customer services get bounced back & it's impossible to get through by phone. This is awful service, I would like my account credited . Order ref #17511. Has all the hallmarks of a company going down the pan & shafting consumers. Avoid!"
"Placed order on 03/06/19, they have taken my money but heard nothing about despatch. Emailed customer service but my emails keep bouncing and can't get through to customer service, the one time I got through I was promised a call back but never got one. Be Very wary about ordering from Shoon or Moda in Pelle since they appear to be in chaos and I might lose my money, you might too."
"Took far to long to deliver and when phoning no one could find order number or tell me where goods were!!. W Milkins Somerset"
"As of today I have not received the order placed on 27 May. This is unacceptable. Also finding it very difficult to contact Shoon by email. I notice they have taken my money. Susan Licht"
"only received part of order contacted customer services ,not very helpful still awaiting 2 deliveries no communication at all from them. will not order again."
"Never received such made customer Services in my life - paid for my goods courier services lost parcel - had to phone up to be told this - promised next day replacement never happened again took me to find out why - so far you have had my money- I have had no goods - not at all happy"
"I love my shoes but sizes are little smaller than standard"
"I ordered shoes Moda in Pelle size 38 (5) unfortunately when I received them they had sent me size 4 shoes in a size 5 box so having to return them. I sent an email to Moda in Pelle regarding this and requested a replacement however they advised me that they may not have any in stock."
"Very good service - most helpful"
"Lovely shoes as advertised. Good communication. Received within 7 days. Would use again and recommend."
"After waiting a week rand to see where my order was told that it would be shipped that day and received the next didn’t happen rang again was told they would email me before the end of the day to see where my order was rang a third time lady told me she would go to despatch received a phone call order was being shipped that day and I received it day after. Never again"
"Ordered a pair of shoes, Shoon took payment. Several days later they emailed me to day that on checking the box there were 2 different sizes so they couldn't fulfil the order and would refund me. I accepted this as mistakes happen but then a few days later on checking my credit card statement I noticed they had refunded me about £2 less than paid. I know its only a small amount but I just wonder how many customers they actually do this to that don't chase it up with them, they are essentially getting money for nothing. Also they shoe's are still on sale on the website in the size I require. Despite 2 emails I have querying if they can now fulfil the order and enquiring about the small amount of money they still owe me I have received no response. Their customer service is appalling."
"Excellent service,very well packaged, goods as described."
"I used to shoo in the actual shoon shop in Cheltenham and I was always satisfied with the high quality of your shoes. This time I am very disappointed because the size 4 that I ordered was so big. It seemed two sizes bigger. Can't use it. Will give it away. Returning items is a hassle for me. Will never shop online after this experience. Delivery also took too long."
"My order has not yet arrived"
"Order fulfilled by Moda in pelle with no mention of Shoon on delivery note. No indication that the Two companies are linked. Due to poor fit, shoes needed to be returned - but to Moda in Pelle. Too confusing. My contract to purchase was with Shoon yet credit card payment taken by Moda."
"Boxes arrived in poor state as no outer protection, just tightly wrapped in thin black plastic like a bin liner (not eco friendly) Would be much happier to purchase from here if returns were free, and any acknowledgement such as an email when an item is returned would be appreciated as had to chase."
"Excellent service and fab boots"
"Ordered 2 items. One arrived promptly. The other didn’t arrive at all. After phone call they reordered it, it then still didn’t arrive. After 3rd phone call was told the item was damaged so I’m getting a refund. Three emails never got a reply"
Shoon is rated 4.21 based on 616 reviews