Shoon Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

How would you rate Shoon?

Mrs K Hoare
Verified Buyer
"Very happy to have purchased my Barbour loafers while sale was on. Great saving"
"where do i start. Ordered two pairs of shoes. After a week an email to tell me they had refunded the money for one pair of shoes. No explanation as to why. The second pair of shoes had not arrived after nearly two weeks. Phone up and was told they had got lost in the post and another pair would be posted to me very soon. So far I have had no communication regarding this call so have no idea when I will receive them. The only positive thing is when I made my call I spoke to Agnes who was very polite and helpful"
"My goods haven't turned up. It's been 24hours since I emailed customer service and I still have no reply. Plus this dialogue box is hidden by the keyboard on my android tablet so I can't see what I am typing. Really annoying!"
"Smooth and swift service and received a good quality pair of shoes."
"The boots are fine but found in rain some colour does come off inside boot."
"Unfortunately i had to return both my boots and sandals as they were too small. I am normally a size 4 but i guess the brand came up a bit small. Shame they did not come in 1/2 sizes. Quality of both were perfectly acceptable."
"2 weeks to receive the shoes and they were suede rather than the leather ordered. Have returned for a different size. Such a great selection though and l would order more if faster delivery"
"Again, delivery service terrible, no updates about status, used to be excellent. Fed up with them sending me emails with promotions when they can't even deliver a good service. Very quick to take your payment though!!!"
M Karpinski
Verified Buyer
"I had to wait weeks for my delivery and after I queried what had happened I was sent an email saying my order had been cancelled without any explanation. When I rang customer services I was told that one item in my order had been cancelled only, but three other items that I ordered have still not arrived. There was no communication about delays/lack of availability and I honestly began to wonder whether I had hit upon a "rogue" site by mistake. I have never had such problems in the past ordering online from Shoon. Have you changed your service provider?"
S Louise Bennett
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the shoes on the 23/02/18 and I was told I should had them as they had been sent on the 15/03. It is now the 23/03/18 and I still haven't received them. Considering it is now Spring this is ridiculous. I was very sad to hear you have gone into administration and we have lost my fave shoe retailer(Jones) in Exeter as well. I am now reliant on going to Totnes or ordering online. Thank you, Sally Bennett sallybennett01@gmail.com"
"The website didn't work properly so I called to give both payment & delivery address. My first order was delivered to the billing address not delivery address & the person who took the delivery address included one line from the billing address. As I live in Kenya I confirmed that delivery would be by latest 12th March, as the person brining them out from UK was leaving on 17th. The shoes were delivered to the billing address on 17th, despite me calling on 12th to be assured they would arrive latest 13th. It then took 3 days of calling once or twice each day to get another pair sent to another address of someone coming out here to Kenya this week. I was assured that they would arrive latest 20th March. They have arrived at the UK address today 22nd. Fortunately just in time so, as they fly tonight I should be receiving them tomorrow. For the original shoes when I asked how I was to return them if I ever received them I was told not to as they were recorded as 'lost' on the system. Whereas I appreciate the effort taken, the inefficiency has been quite outstanding & the loss to your company of having to send out 2 pairs does not seem fair to you."
"The quality of my sandals is excellent."
"I bought a pair of ankle boots and they were so very comfortable so I wanted to buy a second pair. Couldn't find my size in any retail outlet so contacted customer service and they were brilliant they tracked down a second pair. Thank you ustomer services, very impressed. Yvonne"
"I have still not received my order which was dispatched 8 days ago."
G Pflaster
Verified Buyer
"ordered on line and have been waiting over three weeks for delivery and for the last week a promise (text) every day of delivery. This will be my last order."
"I had to wait ages for my order to be delivered but this was because the company went into liquidation. When the shoes eventually arrived unfortunately they did not fit, I was hoping to return them to my local shop which I discovered too late had closed down. I therefore had to send the shoes back to Shoon which cost £26. I am hoping that I will be refunded the full amount as soon as possible. I did like Shoon's selection of shoes and boots and am sorry that their shop in my town has had to close."
"The shoes were of very good quality and I'm very pleased with them."
"Very good service when I had to ring about a problem which was soon resolved.very helpful staff"
A Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful boots at a reasonable price. Delivered quickly and kept me informed."
"Very helpful telephone response"
Shoon is rated 4.42 based on 486 reviews