Shoon Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

Tell us how Shoon made you happy

"I love my shoes but sizes are little smaller than standard"
"I ordered shoes Moda in Pelle size 38 (5) unfortunately when I received them they had sent me size 4 shoes in a size 5 box so having to return them. I sent an email to Moda in Pelle regarding this and requested a replacement however they advised me that they may not have any in stock."
"Very good service - most helpful"
"Lovely shoes as advertised. Good communication. Received within 7 days. Would use again and recommend."
"After waiting a week rand to see where my order was told that it would be shipped that day and received the next didn’t happen rang again was told they would email me before the end of the day to see where my order was rang a third time lady told me she would go to despatch received a phone call order was being shipped that day and I received it day after. Never again"
"Ordered a pair of shoes, Shoon took payment. Several days later they emailed me to day that on checking the box there were 2 different sizes so they couldn't fulfil the order and would refund me. I accepted this as mistakes happen but then a few days later on checking my credit card statement I noticed they had refunded me about £2 less than paid. I know its only a small amount but I just wonder how many customers they actually do this to that don't chase it up with them, they are essentially getting money for nothing. Also they shoe's are still on sale on the website in the size I require. Despite 2 emails I have querying if they can now fulfil the order and enquiring about the small amount of money they still owe me I have received no response. Their customer service is appalling."
"Excellent service,very well packaged, goods as described."
"I used to shoo in the actual shoon shop in Cheltenham and I was always satisfied with the high quality of your shoes. This time I am very disappointed because the size 4 that I ordered was so big. It seemed two sizes bigger. Can't use it. Will give it away. Returning items is a hassle for me. Will never shop online after this experience. Delivery also took too long."
"My order has not yet arrived"
"Order fulfilled by Moda in pelle with no mention of Shoon on delivery note. No indication that the Two companies are linked. Due to poor fit, shoes needed to be returned - but to Moda in Pelle. Too confusing. My contract to purchase was with Shoon yet credit card payment taken by Moda."
"Boxes arrived in poor state as no outer protection, just tightly wrapped in thin black plastic like a bin liner (not eco friendly) Would be much happier to purchase from here if returns were free, and any acknowledgement such as an email when an item is returned would be appreciated as had to chase."
"Excellent service and fab boots"
"Ordered 2 items. One arrived promptly. The other didn’t arrive at all. After phone call they reordered it, it then still didn’t arrive. After 3rd phone call was told the item was damaged so I’m getting a refund. Three emails never got a reply"
"Smooth and fast customer service"
"These shoes are so comfortable and well made, that I now own them in black and brown. I wear size 6.5/7 UK and bought these in 39 and they are prefect. Super comfortable and can walk all day in them with great support and no pain. Highly recommend!"
"Good that delivery is free over £50 but the lead time is a bit long. Had to chase my order with customer services and they speeded things. It took a full 5 days after placing the order to receive delivery. Delighted with the product once received."
"I have bought several pairs of shoes from moda in Pelle and love them. The reason for my poor rating is that I ordered two pairs of boots from Shoon and only one (lovely) pair arrived in a couple of days later. I waited about a week, phoned them and was told it would be sent. Nothing arrived so about two weeks after purchase I phoned again, only to be told there was a problem with quality check, they would not be sent, and would be issued with a refund (that I received a few days later). Really disappointed as if been informed sooner could have bought alternatives in sale but by the time I was told it was too late and I missed out 😩. Hence although great footwear, very poor customer service from Shoon."
"Both pair boots excellent quality and delivery very prompt. However, the shape of the boots are quite a narrow fit and,I found pair I ordered for myself a little challenging take off/on (as no side zip) and I have dexterity problems Would recommend and certainly order again"
"Slow delivery- was over ten days and only arrived after chasing on social media. No communication in the meantime"
"I am very sorry the shop is closing as it was my favourite shop for Boots for years!"
Shoon is rated 4.24 based on 609 reviews