Shoon Reviews

264 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

How would you rate Shoon?

Verified Buyer

Delivery when expected. Sandals ordered where just as expected. Very comfortable. Metallic colour is good.
Verified Buyer

Very nice and comfortable shoes. Cheaper at other retailers though.

Shoes comfortable
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, sandals are a great fit and beautifully packed. Many thanks.
S Nokes
Verified Buyer

Right from the start you have a wonderful friendly reception from Kayley and her colleague. They are extremely courteous, helpful and efficient and follow through. I loved my Joseph Seibel sandals purchased last year and hope you will be stocking more of his styles. Stylish, comfortable and perfect.
Verified Buyer

I had been looking specifically for the Josef Siebel 'Tonga' sandals so was delighted when I saw they were back in stock. I was so pleased as I bought a pair last year in black and now have a pair in Crystal Metallic. They are superbly comfortable. I hope this style continues. A pair in gold or tan. would be great. Very easy ordering and speedy delivery. Thank you Shoon.
G Smithies
Verified Buyer

Ordering was simple, delivery was swift, product is excellent - what more could you ask for?
Verified Buyer

The shoes are very comfortable. I am a size 6.5 so I'm very pleased that you do half sizes.
Verified Buyer

Bag arrived very quickly in original wrapping delighted with the service
L Ford
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate and great shoes efficient delivery and good prices all make this a really good site to shop on
Verified Buyer

Service was excellent. Everything was simple and straightforward. Delivery was as indicated at the initial stage. Recommend friends to order from shoon
B Greenstreet
Verified Buyer

Sandal were as described but left one was a much looser fit and seemed a bit bigger. But the lady on the phone very helpful when I explained and said she we reserve another pair for me ,on the return of the ones I got
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, fast delivery and items exactly as described
Verified Buyer

Delivered promptly. Well packaged and easy returns policy. Lovely Softino boots, exactly as shown on website. They're rubbing a bit at the heel, but I'm keeping them and hope that they "give"
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money. Super comfortable, therefore quality materials/construction.
J Symonds
Verified Buyer

I love Shoon Shoes, they are well made and very comfortable
Mrs E Oliver
Verified Buyer

I was delighted with the service by yourselves/ I had a query which was dealt with to my immediate satisfaction.I would not hesitate to use you again sandles are super.
B Sedgwick
Verified Buyer

Sizing was an issue. a 6 is 38/39 and quite tight across the foot even though it is a flip flop. I have returned them and asked for a 39/40. I hope they do this size and that it doesn't jump to 40/41, as this will be too big. I have had a good experience with Shoon shoes in the past.
Verified Buyer

Excellent collection of brands, well-designed website, easy to contact and helpful customer service, quick and simple delivery with free returns if necessary; therefore one happy customer.
C Freeman
Verified Buyer

Good quality, stylish shoes and excellent service
Shoon is rated 4.56 based on 264 reviews