Shoon Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

How would you rate Shoon ?

"These white wedge shoes are absolutely beautiful. They are so soft I just hope I get to wear them out somewhere nice this summer."
T Abeysinghe
Verified Buyer
"Great price. But service could be improved to let the customer know when the item has been shipped."
"Ordered two pairs of sandals & payment went out of my account, did not hear anything for one week and found out that one of them was out of stock! If I had known that there was none online, would have bought them at store!"
M Maggie Joyner
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order - SHN15588 on 5th June, had email confirmation then heard nothing. I emailed, phoned (always voicemail) - nothing. On 12th June I managed to get through on the phone to Danny in Custmer Services who confirmed my order could not be supplied as the shoes were out of stock - if I hadn't phoned what would have happened as my payment had been taken???. She confirmed on the phone and by email (at my request) that I would be refunded - then on the 13th of June I had an email saying my order had been despatched but it has never been received. What a fiasco. I just hope my refund has been processed.... and I shall never order anything from Shoon again."
"My delivery information was not available, I received no email to confirm my order apart from an email from UKmail. I contacted the company by phone (you have to leave a msg) so I used their website to Contact them on 7 June asking when is the delivery due, and received a reply on 15 June. Rating is based on the above. Poor level communication, In terms of the product we ordered they were good."
"very good price, rapid delivery"
"Shoes arrived on time. As usual they are of good quality."
"Wide variety of footwear from many manufacturers. Parcel received soon after order placed. Alas I had to send my moda in pele shoes back as they were too small"
H V Bourne
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was clean and fast. Very happy customer🤗"
"Prompt delivery. good price.quality goods"
"Website was easy to use, delivery promt. I do miss the store in Cheltenham. Would buy more if able to browse and try different styles. The staff were very helpful and friendly."
"I am really disappointed with my first experience of shopping with shoon, I placed the order on 15 May and payment was taken at time of order, on 17 May I received an email saying shoes had been dispatched and I would receive them in 3-5 days, then on the 21st May (4 days later) I received an email to say the shoes had not been sent as they were faulty and I would be refunded, which I had to wait a few more days for. As you had taken payment and confirmed they had been posted I am sceptible as to whether you actually ever had these shoes and feel you should of sourced another paid yourself to honour the order."
"Prompt deliver and loved the shoes"
P HAMILTON
Verified Buyer
"Have used before but still waiting on a order placed nearly 2 weeks ago"
"I purchased pair of men's trainers in UK size 9. Delivered promptly but shoe size was uk8 marked in box with uk9. Spoke to Danny at shoon - who checked stock and sent return label. Soon then refunded rather than exchanged which was a shame. Received follow up phone call from Danny to check if all ok. I indicated that I still wanted shoes. Danny took payment and ensured correct size issued to.me with next day delivery. All in all great service and would recommend company to anyone."
"Lots of beautiful shoes and friendly helpful staff."
"The parcel went missing. Customer services failed to respond to my query about its whereabouts despite saying they would get back to me. I had to phone again and was told the courier then said the parcel was lost. I still haven’t received a replacement. So your survey is premature to say the least. I’m hoping the replacement might arrive tomorrow, 10 days after my online order. So not impressed at all."
"Really great service from Shoon - no complaints whatsoever and will definitely use again. However, the shoes themselves - are AMAZING! They are MoDa in Pelle shoes - OMG I love them and they are so comfortable. Wore them all day the first day they arrived - looked and felt great. I'm really pleased."
"easy ordering, prompt delivery."
"Lots of unique styles available. Spoilt for choice. Efficient service Will keep Shoon's details to hand."
Shoon is rated 4.39 based on 510 reviews