Shoon Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

How would you rate Shoon ?

"ORDERED 2 PAIRS,AND PAID FOR 2 PAIRS,ONLY TO BE TOLD A FEW DAYS LATER THAT 1 PAIR WOULD NOT BE SENT OUT AS IT WAS DAMAGED. RECEIVED THAT REFUND . SENT THE OTHER PAIR BACK,STILL WAITING FOR THE REFUND!"
"Dreadful manageress in Bath branch really rude and unhelpful not sure how they get any customers Shoes were nice though but didn't buy them obviously !"
"Love my new Legero shoes, and delivery was very fast. Happy with the service"
"Good quality shoes. Took a bit longer than expected to arrive."
"Bought Legero Waterproof Trainers. Very happy with them and service."
"Very impressive, did have a communication issue early on, but after 1 phone call it was sorted and my shiny new shoes were delivered next day as promised."
"Selling a product that they didn't have - the shoes I had were two left feet when they checked before despatch. Should have been checked before offering for sale. Means a 2-3 day delay before I get my money back, which is also poor."
"I bought these for my husband, he loves them great quality and they look great very comfortable! Thank you for a great service as always"
"Very poor communication after dispatch of shoes. We'll over a week since ordered now, still no shoes. Tried contacting Shoon but no one answers phone or has responded to email."
"Joseph Seibel shoes are the best, so comfortable & Shoon price was very good Thanks Fred"
"Nearly all my shoes come from Shoon. They are always comfortable and trendy and smart. These boots are very comfortable, and smart and easy to wear, I love them."
"Quick delivery. Very happpy with service"
"The member of staff I spoke to dealt very efficiently with my query. Delivery was also very quick and efficient."
"I love my shoes. They came very quickly and it was really easy to order them on their website."
"I bought the shoes for my granddaughter and she was very pleased with them, also quick delivery."
"The item has still not even been delivered after being ordered a week last Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Unfortunately I had to return the shoes that I ordered as when I received them they had been worn and the soles were dirty Danny in customer service has been brilliant and is helping me with the returns"
"Very disappointing that I had to pay postage on returns Very poor in that respect and also took several days for order to be despatched Eileen Reid"
"Awful service. Still awaiting delivery after 11 days but payment taken fast enough. Customer services don’t return calls and email addresses on website invalid. Issue not resolved at time of review."
"I ordered online and paid online. 10 days later I have an email to say the order has been cancelled! Terrible customer service I have no idea why they cancelled the order after having my money for 10 days : (("
Shoon is rated 4.33 based on 550 reviews