Shoon Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shoon

Mendip Court, Bath Road

How would you rate Shoon?

S Thorpe
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service! I've been looking for these sandals all year since I bought a pair last year. Good price, fab shoes, quick delivery - will certainly use Shoon again!
S Housego
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and love the shoes
Verified Buyer

The boots arrived within the time given. Unfortunately they were too narrow in the foot. I was able to return them to my local Shoon store for an immediate refund.
E Scullion
Verified Buyer

Rosie the sales assistant was very courteous and most helpful. Won't. Hesitate in ordering more purchase
J Fergus
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Good quality boots. Unfortunately too big for me so had to return.
Verified Buyer

The sizes have changed. They're at least two sizes smaller than the normal UK sizes have always been.
Verified Buyer

Order was delivered very quickly and shoes are good quality and comfortable
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy ordering and very speedy delivery. The shoes are beautiful and a real bargain at the sale price.
V Mingoia
Verified Buyer

"Excellent service. Excellent quality and extremely comfortable. I stand on my feet for 10 hours per day and with my shoon shoes I could do it for another 10 😊

Very good service.
Verified Buyer

Bought Khrio Aliya sandals in sale, so very good value. Slightly too wide, even though I have wide feet, so many would find these sandals too wide. Otherwise a worthwhile purchase.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, well packaged, quality of shoes as expected 🙂
H May
Verified Buyer

Early last summer, I bought a pair of shoes in their shop which I wore again and again and again. Just as they are starting to wear out, Shoon informed me they had them in stock as part of their sale - perfect to buy a replacement for next summer.
C Thomas
Verified Buyer

Pleased with the product at e very reasonable price. Delivery was within the time specified .
E Morgan
Verified Buyer

Shoon are extremely reliable. Descriptions of the items are very good; the products of excellent quality. I cannot fault their customer service. I love the fact that there's always the personal touch of the items being double checked and signed for before being sent out to the customer. Delivery is always as stated.
A Allen
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service when I wanted to change delivery options. Phone answered promptly and dealt with efficiently.

T Bullock
Verified Buyer

Nice product. Good price. Very speedy delivery. A very satisfied customer. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Delivered comfy shoes on time
K Ryan
Verified Buyer

Considerate service. Clearly believe in looking after their customers. My first time buying with them and l will be back.

Good products & service