Shoon Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

How would you rate Shoon?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"It cost me £11 to return a pair of boots that did not fit. I was expecting to pay something as the website did not advertise free returns, but £11? I will not be shopping online with Shoon again"
Posted 1 hour ago
C Donoghue
Verified Buyer
"The fittings on the shoes so out of kilter with the sizes of other brand shoes. Postage for returns is the responsibility for the customer which is rare these days and would deter me from making further purchases."
L Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"I still have not got the boots I ordered and paid for on the 6 February. I have been told they were dispatched on 15 February. I spoke to Ivette on Wednesday, 21 February who said she would arrange for somebody to look into it and they would call me yesterday. I have had no call and still no delivery of the boots I have paid for. What is going on? Shocking customer service, I won’t use you again. Please send the boots I have paid for or refund me. Thank you, Lisa Greenwood."
"The whole process was really efficient. Chose the shoes and ordered. They were quickly dispatched and arrived promptly. Well wrapped."
L Lagonigro
Verified Buyer
"Bought some boots for a holiday 2 weeks in advance. After 11 days they had yet to arrive, i called the number on the email and i was told it was not the right one for shoes, but they took my order number and said they would let them call me back. They never call and the boots arrived when i was already away. Now i don't need them anymore and have to pay for return."
P Steevens
Verified Buyer
"I was unaware that this company was in administration when I placed the order. There was a delay in delivery and poor communication. Although I now have my purchase and am pleased with it I doubt that I will order anything again."
"How can a company that has gone into administration in November continue to allow people to buy online in December, take their money and not deliver the goods"
"I ordered and paid for a pair of slippers online for a Christmas present. Received an e-mail acknowledgement for the order. There was no subsequent information provided about shipping or delivery dates. After a week I twice e-mailed Shoon to seek that information. Neither e-mail received a reply. I tried phoning both the main office customer services and my local shop a dozen times each to find out if there was a problem; the calls were never answered. I called the Shoon shop in Bath; a very helpful lady explained that Shoon had been taken over and gave me a telephone number in Leeds to call. A helpful lady there advised that there was a problem with the manufacturer of my order and immediately initiated a refund which has been received. The problem - no information being pushed to the customer and that whoever was responsible for tracking the order did nothing to alert me that it could not be fulfilled. It should not have been my responsibility to take action to track down my order and recover my money. Just before I managed to contact the lady in Leeds, I sent Shoon another e-mail pointing out that if the Shoon website offers contact through a customer services e-mail address, it should be answered - unsurprisingly that had not been answered either. What a mess."
"Have not received the order can you help?"
"Delivered to wrong address. Never received promised e mail notifying me of dispatch date. Delivery took 3 weeks by which time I had purchased alternatives. Logged onto website for advice regarding returns and followed link to Post Office. The PO doesn't have a returns label for Shoon!. Decided to contact customer service at Shoon. Phoned numerous times and only ever got recording telling me the mail box was full. Phoned an alternative number - no-one ever picked up the phone. E-mailed customer service with my complaint. No response. Never again !"
"I haven't received my order yet, my emails haven't been answered and the phone is constantly engaged. Order No 14427 - if anyone wants to sort it"
"Goods have not arrived 2 weeks after order date with no communication. Shoon have now requested a review before the goods have arrived or any mention of arriving. Email query is bounced by customerservice@shoon. Delivery information support line is permanently engaged and 'Can we help?' number is never answered. Twitter does not appear to have been updated since November. Last time I will buy on-line from Shoon."
R Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Only one item arrived and I have not been able to contact the company since because by phone after five calls in two weeks their mailbox is always full and I have had no reply from the three emails that I have sent. This was a just a pair of slippers that is (was?) a present for Christmas. If they are not in stock it would have been nice to know such that I could have tried somewhere else."
E Peterken
Verified Buyer
"Still not received delivery from Shoon, despite order being placed on 10th December; not great!"
C Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"Although I made my order for a pair of gentleman's slippers on 5th December, I have yet to receive them! I have tried to contact by 'phone but am repeatedly given the message that the mail box is too full to accept further calls. Please chase this up for me as I would like them by Christmas or failing this, an immediate refund to buy slippers elsewhere! Ref: - 14416. it is now 22nd December . PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!"!"
"I have made a purchase and money has been debited from my bank but I have no email confirmations nor any product delivered"
"I ordered slippers on 5 December and we’re informed they were in stock but have still not received them. I have tried calling but there is no more room on the answer machine! And I have had no response to two emails. Very concerned as all shops have shut down. A response would be appreciated"
"Been trying to phone ever number I can find to get hold of a order I placed nearly a month ago !!! No reply !!! No delivery! !! Then you have the nerve to send me a request to give a review! ! Can't even rate you 0 stars !!!"
"Goods not received. No reply to three emails nor voicemail. Subject of PayPal dispute action as a result."
"Lovely shoes, great price, fast delivery - will definitely buy from Shoon again!"
Shoon is rated 4.49 based on 466 reviews