customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

H Gabriel
Verified Buyer

Good price good service great slippers!
A Dunford
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering and delivery free. Good discounts and very pleased with the boots I have bought.
T Hayward
Verified Buyer

Anyone who struggles to find a pair of boots that fit skinny calls then these are the boots for you. I already have a pair of these boots which I have had for 5-6years and they are just starting to show signs of age so I have just purchased the same boots that were in the sale. Perfect for anyone with skinny legs.
J Shafik
Verified Buyer

This was a lovely soft leather boot but possibly because of the fleece lining the size 5 was a little too snug for my size 5.5 foot. Regretably, the size 6 was not available in store for me to try, they have been returned.
M Elizabeth Rose

Excellent service
L Edgar
Verified Buyer

I was delighted with the fast and efficient service.Pity this company cannot show others how it should be done.
The member of staff I dealt with was very helpful despite me confusing her , a credit to the company.Thank you.
L Peters
Verified Buyer

I ordered some boots as I cud see the price online differed from the store price. But I was not aware that the prices shown on website do not include vat. It must be written somewhere but I didn't notice it and was annoyed that by the time i had gone through to checkout the boots had gone up by £7 as vat was added. I think it's misleading to advertise the prices without vat. Gives you the impression they r cheaper
I ordered size 6 as I am a 5.5 and there wasn't a 5.5 available but when they arrived they were far too small. So all in all not a good experience
Dear Liz Thank you for your enquiry. All prices include VAT. At the checkout that VAT amount is displayed. At the time you placed your order we were running an extra 20% off promotion, prices in store were marked down at the till however online the price included the promotional discount. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. Kind regards Shoon customer services
J Beaton
Verified Buyer

Shoon's service is excellent. However, there need to be more photos of the shoes/boots from all angles (including the sole so you can gauge the width) to have a better chance of gauging whether the item will fit. As it is, Shoon must lose money if lots of people return items. Sadly, I return many more than I buy.
J Richards
Verified Buyer

Devastated that you closed your Reading shop and I had to go online though online experience good. Not able to try before buying. Always used to get shoes from Shoon probably will go elsewhere now so can try on different styles.
D Jennings
Verified Buyer

I bought two pairs of boots in the online sale and returned both. I regularly buy footwear in store as I value the quality of the goods, but the items received online fell far short of the usual standard.

The online goods were branded Shoon and I wonder if this is a line that's used for 'sale' purposes only?
Dear Daniel, I’m sorry that you have had a negative experience with our Shoon branded boots. I can assure you that these were not bought for the Sale, however we will have a close look at the product and will bring your concerns up with the manufacturer. We do endeavour to supply a high quality in our products and hope that you have managed to find a suitable replacement. Kind regards Shoon Customer Services.
J Knowles
Verified Buyer

Beautiful boots at a fabulous discounted price, well packaged too
D Forester
Verified Buyer

Sale items, bought on line, despatched quickly, well packed, one pair fine, boots returned to shop because too narrow. No problems
M Jay
Verified Buyer

Quality products. Extremely helpful & efficient staff.
M Ellis
Verified Buyer

The site is easy to use and delivery arrived on time
V Smith
Verified Buyer

I love my Nordika slippers.... they are a different colour to normal. These were a great price and I have already passed your name on to a number of people.....even some who have never tried Nordikas before. Thank you for selling a quality item for a good price.
K Bakir
Verified Buyer

It's a beautiful and comfortable shoes I all ways like Shoon shoes
L Broadbent
Verified Buyer

Great wellies at fantastic price. Little slow to dispatch but I was not in a rush so no real problem
C Wisbey
Verified Buyer

unfortunately I have to send my boots back to Shoon as they are too tight and leather is hard for my poor feet. I am not happy that you have to print off the label to send them back as I do not have a printer and will have to ask someone to do for me. I have purchased from you before and did not have this problem. Lots of older people do not have printers
D Davies
Verified Buyer

Excellent lovely boots cheapest price around thank you
A Hastings
Verified Buyer

I only gave it a 4 star as the boos that we ordered came in the right size however we have a pair of boots size 4 exactly the same and both new pairs didn't fit. Also on return the items it was easy to set up print out but having one order reference number for 2 items in two boxes became a bit of a headache at the post office.
Shoon is rated 4.56 based on 209 reviews