Shoon Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

Tell us how Shoon made you happy

"Great products and great service. I am never disappointed."
"Horrendous should of read all the other reviews before I ordered. I was waiting 10 days for my ordered after 10 days they tell me it’s canceled as the item is out of stock awful company avoid!!!"
"I do not usually order shoes/ boots on line but as I'm finding it increasingly hard to find any size 3 on the high street, I took a chance and ordered Moda in Pelle Galloe brown boots they good quality and exactly as descriped."
"Clear website, excellent service and communications."
"The boots are fine but delivery was appalling. It took over two weeks for these boots to arrive despite it saying on the order that it would be delivered in 3-5 working days. These boots were to be a xmas present for my daughter but instead of a package to open she got an IOU."
"Always a broad selection of styles at soon. From sandal to boot something for all tastes. Good delivery times"
"Great service from the customer service once I managed to phone them. The email was not working, so I had to phone. The call back service was very good and the lady who served me was polite and sorted my enquiry. I am delighted with the boots I received."
"Great boots and fast delivery."
"10 days on still NOT received parcel..."
"Orders some boots online. Received confirmation of order. 2 weeks later I receive an email to inform me my order has been cancelled, no explanation. Had to call them myself just to be told there was a fault and no more.left in stock. Emailed them to let them know I wasn't happy with service and email address has bounced back 8 times. Which yells me the email address they give on their website doesn't work. Absolutely ridiculous. Thanks Amazon for having the same boot in my size and delivering within 3 days of placing order. Won't be using or recommending Shoon Online again."
"Ordered before Xmas so a slight delay in delivery which is totally understandable. They arrived well packed and are as described so really pleased. Thanks."
"Bought two pairs of boots, which were a bargain in the sale. They arrived on time and are great quality! What’s not to like?"
"Excellent service, also if the fit isn't good very easy to return."
"Firstly I paid for next day delivery, but they arrived 2 days later. Then when I opened the box, there was an odd pair of boots Inside! I couldn’t re-order as there were no more in stock. These boots were supposed to be a Xmas present. Very disappointing. Customer service were also unhelpful ie did not try to locate the pair I wanted to purchase"
"Excellent delivery service. Ordered boots around 4pm and received the following morning, at Christmas!"
"Great service and lovely comfortable boots"
"Always getting the quality advertised, very pleased with the products."
"Wrong order, terrible customer service Would not recommend."
"Shoes good value for sale price, fun colours and fitted well"
"Lovely quality ankle boots, well packaged and promptly delivered."
Shoon is rated 4.27 based on 588 reviews