Shoon Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Shoon

customerservice@shoon.com

Mendip Court, Bath Road

How would you rate Shoon ?

"Awful service. Still awaiting delivery after 11 days but payment taken fast enough. Customer services don’t return calls and email addresses on website invalid. Issue not resolved at time of review."
"I ordered online and paid online. 10 days later I have an email to say the order has been cancelled! Terrible customer service I have no idea why they cancelled the order after having my money for 10 days : (("
"I recently ordered shoes from Shoon which I have done many times before. Sadly the lovely shoes did not fit so I had to return them. But, to my surprise I discovered I could not post them back, but had to return them to store, which is a 20 mile trip. Why have you changed your returns policy Shoon? Because of this I will not be able to do online orders in future."
"I have relied on Shoon for years for out-of-the ordinary, wearable shoes at reasonable prices. Recently there have been some problems with their dispatching. Twice I have had to phone and email them. The most recent instance turned out more satisfactorily than the first--although my money was eventually refunded that time--and I received my order by next day delivery, after phone calls and an email to customer services. I hope these problems are worked out because I would not want to eliminate Shoon as a source of shoes I like."
"Shoon's shoes are wonderful. however their aftercare service is not. I recently ordered a pay of shoes but received a pair meant for someone else together with all her details. I phoned Shoon twice but they did not reply. I received my shoes a week late with no explanation. I phoned and than delivered the other shoes myself. A breach in data protection and very poor after sales communication."
"Order took 10 days to arrive and then contained one shoe as ordered and one shoe of a different design! Good customer interface, apologetic, efficient and helpful. A free return label was provided and I now await a matching pair of well made Ecco shoes."
"Really quick and efficient service. Super shoes."
"Quick delivery, would use this company again."
"I unable to write a review because I have yet to receive my shoes 11 days since I placed the order!"
"Poor quality product. Emails requesting refund ignored."
"I ordered shoes for my husband...bases the shoe size on another pair of shoes which had been bought in your Bath shop.. new shoes were a bit small. Danny assisted in organising the return and exchange of new shoes -happy husband."
"Fast and efficient service.. Excellent communications"
"Very quality product with fast and good delivery."
"I seemed to have found the perfect shoe company. Sizing is correct.service excellent, packaging superb. Personal contact with the company a pleasant experience. Thankyou Shoon."
"Well I ordered a pair of size 42 shoes The box, when it arrived said size 42 but the actual shoes inside were 41 and would not fit Sadly you now don’t have any 42’s left in stock. I await a refund! Peter Smith"
"Shoon only sent me one of the pairs of shoes I purchased with no notification or apology for this fact. Not a great service. why advertise shoes you do not have in stock as in stock and ready to sell!"
"Excellent service, shoes came really quickly and they’re so comfortable. Love Cat shoes! Thank you so much. Regards Miles"
"Free delivery. Order placed on wed evening and delivered fri, excellent service"
"They have got so much better with sending out comprehensive information when buying online...these days everything you need to track your item..appreciated"
"Thank you! Beautiful shoes,true to size, at a good price and quickly arrived."
Shoon is rated 4.35 based on 532 reviews