www.shoobs.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.shoobs.com

Tell us how www.shoobs.com made you happy
I attended Shoobs and Faded Halloween's event at The Venue with my partner and some other friends this year. First of all, the event's information on your website, Facebook and the tickets said kick off was at 22:00pm, we were there and we were told to come back at 23:00pm (furthermore doors opened at around 23:15pm). Also, there was no variety of music (just a certain style that probably not everybody liked/enjoyed) without mentioning it was far too loud for the environment we were in. Finally, members of staff (security on entrance) were quite rude when checking ID's and tickets, excessively shouting and telling us to separate in two different queues (females, males). There was no need for this as it wasn't that busy, people were perfectly queueing and not making any scenes. I have to mention that we noticed people leaving quite early, and we were (a group of 6 people) leaving too after 2:00am (even though we got in at 23:30pm, as mentioned above) because it was far from what you actually advertised/promised online.
I attended Shoobs and Faded Events Halloween party at The Venue this year with my partner and some other friends. I am contacting you regarding some issue with the event. First of all, the event's information on your website, Facebook and the tickets said kick off was at 22:00pm, we were there and we were told to come back at 23:00pm (furthermore doors opened at around 23:15pm). Also, there was no variety of music (just a certain style that probably not everybody liked/enjoyed) without mentioning it was far too loud for the environment we were in. Finally, members of staff (security on entrance) were quite rude when checking ID's and tickets, excessively shouting and telling us to separate in two different queues (females, males). There was no need for this as it wasn't that busy, people were perfectly queueing and not making any scenes. I have to mention that we noticed people leaving quite early, and we were (a group of 6 people) leaving too after 2:00am (even though we got in at 23:30pm, as mentioned above) because it was far from what you actually advertised/promised online.
www.shoobs.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews