ShoeStore.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend ShoeStore.co.uk

How would you rate ShoeStore.co.uk?

Price

Great service. Quick delivery and good price.

Price

Shoestore.co.uk, your product selection is great, your prices are amazing and the swiftness of your service second to none.

I was a little apprehensive about placing my order (as I hadn’t heard of you before), but that apprehension has been obliterated by your wonderful service. I’ll certainly be back again!

Really quick delivery.
Sharon Black

Price

My boots arrived within just a few days of my order - despite me living in the backwater of France - and are fantastic. Great service and a fab product.
Amanda Taylor

Price

I love my new ruby shops and have been asked by all of my friends where I got them from!
Denise Barnes

Price

Customer care was excellent and prompt. The price was competitive.
Edward Shaw

Blue Suede Shoes...
Not sure about the one piece moulder sole.
Wonder if the heel could be repaired when it gets worn down.
Hi Edward,

Thanks for leaving us a review, In response to your review; No the soles of these shoes are not repairable once they have been worn down, If you are not 100% satisfied with these shoes then you are welcome to return the item back to us Free of charge using the postage label provided on your invoice.

If you require any further assistance then please call us on 0844 567 2738 & we will be able to assist further,

Many thanks once again for your order.

Customer Services Team,

Price

Enquired re size and had v prompt and helpful response. Great customer service and quick delivery. Thank you
Jakki Meads

Price

Easy to find what I wanted, purchase process very simple and delivery bang on schedule
Alison Wright

Delivery

Super efficient service and great product
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. As a way of a small thank you we have sent you a private message with a voucher code to be used on your next purchase :)

Many thanks,
Sally
Verified Reviewer

Delivery

Enquiry about sizing was responded to very promptly. Excellent customer service and will definitely recommend and buy again from Shoestore. Many thanks
Hi Sally,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are so please we were able to assist you.
A voucher code has been sent to you in a separate email :)
Kind Regards,

Super fast delivery
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we are really appreciative of it.

Price

Items were delivered on time. Boots really comfortable. Very happy with the purchase.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback. We are really appreciative of it, as a way of thank you we have sent a voucher code to you in a separate email.
Nicola Giles

Very prompt delivery.
Hi Nicola,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really do appreciate it :)
Andrew Godden

Shoes good price
Shoes came quickly
Shoes fit
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we really are grateful. As a thank you we have sent a voucher code for your next purchase.

Price

Delivered correct product on time as promised.
Hi,
Thankyou for leaving us positive feedback, we really do value your thoughts on your experience. As a thank you, we have sent a private email with a voucher code in to be used on your next purchase.
Kind Regards,

Delivery

Really quick service of a quality product at a great price - will recommend to anybody!.
Good Morning,
Thank you very much for leaving such wonderful feedback. It is greatly appreciated - we have sent you a private message with a voucher code in :)
Nicola Gale

Price

Great delivery, really quick and good prices too!
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us positive feedback, we really are very grateful.
Mark Whitney

Price

Excellent price excellent service and delivery
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so.
Julia Flit

Price

We have ordered pink shoes just before holidays, hoping to receive them with the next day delivery in time for our travel. Shoes arrived a week later and they were blue. Had to return them and the seller didn't refund the delivery. Won't order again.
Hi Julia.

I am sorry you received tthe incorrect shoe, we endevour to do our best however sometimes things go wrong and we endevour to correct any issues promptly,

I can confirm you were refunded in FULL including postage costs for the item you returned via our FREE returns postage. Please check your PayPal account and you will notice we refunded you in Full on the day we received the shoes back from yourself,

I can also confirm we have sent you an email confirming the above.

Apologies for the issue once again.

Best Regards,
Shoestore Customer Care Team :)
ShoeStore.co.uk is rated 4.61 based on 173 reviews