Shoes International Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Shoes International made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Heather J Brooks
"Shoes were just as described and the photis show, and very comfortable. I have slightly wide feed so buy Waldlaufer. Have bought in the past from other internet sites and I questioned if they were genuine or not. These were and I am very happy with them."
Mr Said, England
"I recently ordered a pair of DM (Adelaide) Henrietta Oxford shoes direct from DM's own website in their clearance sales - but they are only offering the Oxblood version in the sales. In fact the only other colour you can get direct from them (albeit full RRP price of £100/pair) are the Black ones. Through my online browsing, I found Shoes International (SI) and they're offering the DMs at £15 cheaper than full RRP! Plus they're offering the shoes in their original range of three colours (Oxblood, Black and Oak)! Because I am madly in love with the shoes, I ordered two pairs in the colour I don't already own. Having said that, I was fully prepared for SI to come back to me and say "sorry the manufacturer has stopped the Oak version, would you like to cancel it or order a different colour" etc etc etc... I put in my order on a Friday 5 August, by Monday 8 August I received an email telling me to expect delivery in 14 working days. Then yesterday Tuesday 23 August, I got an email telling me they've shipped my shoes and by 15:50 Wednesday 24 August I received delivery of both shoes!!! I am totally over the moon with the service... just BRILLIANT! I mean I have had no need to contact and communicate with them direct, but from reading all reviews I can imagine they'd be super efficient and super helpful! I would definitely be using SI again in the future and will honestly, "from bottom of my heart" kind, be recommending them to friends! Well done guys and keep up the good service! I love the personalised message in the box too! Note: (a) Chaps... despite the shoes being marketed for ladies... don't be scared, they're not too feminine and the heels are only about 1.5"! (b) If you are in between sizes (and have wide-ish feet) you ought to round it up to the next size up. In fact I originally ordered size UK6.5 when I ordered direct from DM but had to return it and re-ordered size UK7, because the shoes are a bit narrow. All in all, if you love the look of the shoes... go for it! I thoroughly recommend them and definitely recommend Shoes International!!!"
Yaacov Shaki
"Thank you very much I enjoy all my purchases!"
"Great transaction."
Posted 47 minutes ago
"Quality product from a company I've bought from several times over a number of years, and have found to be both helpful and reliable."
"I've bought from Shoes International a few times and they have always been good to deal with. They stock brands I want (e.g. Mephisto) and are efficient in processing orders. Thoroughly recommended."
"Very helpful and very quick delivery will use you again. Mike."
"Great company to deal with"
"Staff are exceptional. Ordered just prior to Christmas and shoes had to come from Germany, however shoes arrived in such a short period. Very happy. This is my second purchase and I will be back. Thank you so much"
"Excellent service. Competitive prices."
"Excellent service and very helpful staff - communication is excellent. Thank you!"
"We've used Shoes International before and they are very good. Unfortunately with my order I received an email saying the shoes were now out of stock but I was kept up to date with a later delivery date. The Mephisto shoes arrived in good time and they are very comfortable and very well made."
"Excellent, A1 Service, in every respect. Huge choice of Brands, and every type of Footwear, as well as helpful, friendly staff. I cannot fault this Company in any way, and wdnt wish to, as the staff are always so courteous and helpful. Deliveries, and Returns also never an issue, in my experience. My first choice now when looking for Footwear."
"Although we had to send shoes back as i had mistakenly ordered the wrong width fitting, i was very impressed with the service provided. There was a no quibble returns policy, and i received my rebate in a timely way. Very good company to do business with. I would use again."
"Very efficient service. Easy to place an order and order delivered quickly on the day I was expecting it."
"Quick and efficient service"
"Excellent service from all concerned, thank you, Penny"
"excellent customer service - website stuck when ordering but all arranged through direct phone call,no problem and delivered promptly well packaged."
"Very good choice and different makes of shoes from Europe."
"Brilliant! Ordered a very expensive pair of boots for my husband, there was a slight delay, by the manufacturers, but the team kept me informed almost daily. Unfortunately they didn’t suit my husband and we returned them. Very courteous team who arranged the returns and refunded me immediately, would have no hesitation in using Shoes International again, great work guys! 😊"
"Best choice of shoes and excellent service. Order arrived promptly, exactly as requested. Always the best experience with Shoes International"
"Cosy sheepskin slippers, soft sole makes them light and comfortable - expensive but Shoes International was the biggest discount I could find. Excellent customer service."
"Excellent"