Shoes International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shoes International
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Shoes International Reviews

About Shoes International:

A wide range of fashion, comfort and wide-fitting shoes from premium brands available to buy on-line now. Free UK shipping and returns. Customer service and expert advice are at the heart of our operation. Please contact us via live chat, telephone or email.

sales@shoesinternational.co.uk

Shoes International 5 star review on 4th July 2016
Yaacov S
Shoes International 5 star review on 1st July 2016
Doreen M
Brexit and Covid combined to slow availability of my German-made shoes. Shoes International kept me informed at every stage about delays and did not take money (a very good price!) from my debit card until the shoes were consigned to me.
Very happy with the purchase
Everything is Great!
Excellent value, speedy delivery will certainly recommend.
There was a considerable delay in the arrival of these slippers to the UK due to Brexit, but Shoes International kept me informed all along the way. I really appreciated their communications and updates These are great slippers and were worth the wait. Thank you.
I can’t think of a firm that gave me better customer updates at a difficult time for them accessing products from Europe after Brexit. Thanks and I’ll definitely use your firm again. Dave Bailey.
Nice company to deal with but they have had a bad time obtaining stock to satisfy their sales in the last few months.
I was very satisfied with the service provided by Shoes International. My shoes arrived within the time frame I had been given, they were well packaged and exactly as described on the website. Furthermore the shoes were very competitively priced.
Finally !! Shoes that fit my very wide feet and leave enough space for hideous orthotics without compromising comfort. Just got my second pair in the space of four weeks, I was that pleased with first pair. Customer services (Carol) was brilliant. She took time to explain the different types of fittings and advised which would be more suitable to me and she was dead right. So after years of seemingly buying incorrect sized shoes, my feet are finally back in love with the rest of my body and I will definitely be back for more.
je pensais acheté des chaussures pour l'exterieur et je me trouve avec des pantoufle il me semblait que ce que je regardais était des chaussure de l'exterieur j'ai meme regardé le modele 1552 est pour avec des talents epais..mais que voulez-vous je ne peux pas faire quelque chose ca m'as coutait 142$ pour des pantoufle
Kept me informed about delay in supplies from Europe and are going to feed back to the firm my comments about the changes from earlier versions of the same product
Excellent service, lovely shoes, good price. What more could I wish for!
Very good value for money and Excellent Service
Beautiful shoes delivered promptly at a great price. What more could you want? Very pleased with the service provided.
Great Romika slippers, which I've worn for years, but struggled to find lately on other websites. Brilliant colours, as in photos, supportive in-sole, robust sole. Arrived very promptly.
First class service. Keenly priced and prompt delivery.
Excellent service, quick dispatch and quick delivery. Very happy.
Having bought several pairs of shoes from Shoes International, I'm very impressed with their brilliant customer service. You can always talk to a real person on the phone, which is a rare thing these days; everyone is helpful and polite and despatch is quick and efficient. It is a pleasure to buy from this company - plus of course they have a massive selection of footwear!
Purchased a replacement pair of Rohde mules same as I have had before. Speedy delivery and competitive priced.
Absolutely cracking. Love my boots and considerably cheaper than elsewhere for the same product so a huge thank you.
Shoes International is rated 4.89 based on 3,792 reviews