Shoes International Reviews

24 Westgate

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Shoes International ?

Heather J Brooks
"Shoes were just as described and the photis show, and very comfortable. I have slightly wide feed so buy Waldlaufer. Have bought in the past from other internet sites and I questioned if they were genuine or not. These were and I am very happy with them."
Mr Said, England
"I recently ordered a pair of DM (Adelaide) Henrietta Oxford shoes direct from DM's own website in their clearance sales - but they are only offering the Oxblood version in the sales. In fact the only other colour you can get direct from them (albeit full RRP price of £100/pair) are the Black ones. Through my online browsing, I found Shoes International (SI) and they're offering the DMs at £15 cheaper than full RRP! Plus they're offering the shoes in their original range of three colours (Oxblood, Black and Oak)! Because I am madly in love with the shoes, I ordered two pairs in the colour I don't already own. Having said that, I was fully prepared for SI to come back to me and say "sorry the manufacturer has stopped the Oak version, would you like to cancel it or order a different colour" etc etc etc... I put in my order on a Friday 5 August, by Monday 8 August I received an email telling me to expect delivery in 14 working days. Then yesterday Tuesday 23 August, I got an email telling me they've shipped my shoes and by 15:50 Wednesday 24 August I received delivery of both shoes!!! I am totally over the moon with the service... just BRILLIANT! I mean I have had no need to contact and communicate with them direct, but from reading all reviews I can imagine they'd be super efficient and super helpful! I would definitely be using SI again in the future and will honestly, "from bottom of my heart" kind, be recommending them to friends! Well done guys and keep up the good service! I love the personalised message in the box too! Note: (a) Chaps... despite the shoes being marketed for ladies... don't be scared, they're not too feminine and the heels are only about 1.5"! (b) If you are in between sizes (and have wide-ish feet) you ought to round it up to the next size up. In fact I originally ordered size UK6.5 when I ordered direct from DM but had to return it and re-ordered size UK7, because the shoes are a bit narrow. All in all, if you love the look of the shoes... go for it! I thoroughly recommend them and definitely recommend Shoes International!!!"
Yaacov Shaki
"Thank you very much I enjoy all my purchases!"
"I had a couple of questions before I ordered and the lady who answered them was very helpful. The order arrived and my mum was very happy with it. Thank you."
"I am very pleased with my mobils sandals. They are exactly as ordered. Very pleased with price and delivery."
"The right shoe makes a sqeaking noise."
"due to change of shoe style original receipt was marginally small. A replacement was organised politely and expediently"
"As always, prompt communication. Shoes 'made to order' service brilliant."
"Unfortunately the shoes(Sandals) I ordered were out of stock, I was advised of length of delay and true to that information my new shoes(Sandals) arrived! Very pleased with customer service and delivery times. Thank you."
"These Padder + Slippers are an excellent design and very comfortable to wear"
"Very good , used them twice previously, everything I expected, thanks to all."
"Great shoes and great service,especially the little note inside parcel, it makes it very personal,lovely touch."
"Very happy with my Ara shoes.. Shipped on time..received promptly.. Thank you..Shoes Internatinal.. Naomi Keidar.."
"Great company. Order received within 4 days and goods as expected"
"I really love my new Waldlaufer Sandals. Bought one pair in blue, the other pair in beige. They are extremely comfortable to wear from day one, they don't need walking in like other shoes do. The three velcro straps are adjustable, so your feet feel secure in sandals, the sole is soft and mould comfortably round feet, it feels like walking on clouds."
"excellent service. Quite unbeatable . staff called to ensure I got the products/choices I wanted in the fastest time."
"Very helpful. the sandals i had ordered became unavailable after i had placed my order. they offered me an alternative, which wasn't right ,but i did choose another colour in the same style and although it was a couple of £ more expensive, they sold it at the original price to me. Also i needed the sandals urgently so they organised next day delivery. Very happy and would buy again."
"Great company, friendly customer service, keep you well informed about your order but emails can sometimes land in your 'junk' mail folder. Buy with complete confidence."
"Very pleased with item that I ordered and I received the order quite quickly. I would consider purchasing from u again. Thank u!!"
"The only shoes I buy are Hotters and always receive excellent service from Shoes International. I really must get into the habit of trying you first as you often have a particular shoe or size which are not available direct from Hotter - sorry!!"
"Although I had a long wait and although the boots I ordered were not as I wanted, your service was good and very prompt replies to my emails. Thanks"
"Great selection of footwear, on past experience staff very helpful and refunds processed quickly."
"Premium products and very good contact and servicepersonal, even abrod."
Shoes International is rated 4.88 based on 2,748 reviews