Shoes International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shoes International
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Shoes International Reviews

About Shoes International:

A wide range of fashion, comfort and wide-fitting shoes from premium brands available to buy on-line now. Free UK shipping and returns. Customer service and expert advice are at the heart of our operation. Please contact us via live chat, telephone or email.

sales@shoesinternational.co.uk

Shoes International 5 star review on 23rd June 2018
Heather J
Shoes International 5 star review on 4th July 2016
Yaacov S
I have used Shoes International for many years and have continued to be impressed and really happy with the personal service they offer. Free returns, real people, one to one service. Good quality footwear. Highly recommended.
Hi Nicola Many thanks for your kind comments, we very much appreciate them, I will ensure our team see them. Regards Mike Shoes International
Delighted with service. Bought slippers which were delivered next day. Excellent quality. Staff were so helpful and obliging. Would certainly use again. Thank you everyone.
Excellent service. The item I ordered was out of stock but I was kept well informed and asked if I still wanted the to proceed with the order and given the opportunity to cancel if I wished. I was prepared to wait. I was given an expected date for the item to be available, however, sooner than expected I was told that it was now in stock and on its way. The parcel arrived well packaged and the goods were in perfect condition. Will definitely use again.
It was easy to place my order, they were able to send me exactly the boots that I wanted - not the simplest to source. Yes, the shipping took a little longer than it does from some other sources, but I knew it would, and the price was considerably cheaper than some. Place your order in good time and you will not be disappointed!
Wonderful service.
The Romika sandal is wonderful! A perfect fit and so comfortable. The service from this company was exceptional! I highly recommend.
The items I ordered were out of stock, which I didn’t know at first. But the seller kept me informed of developments and the shoes finally arrived. I was given the option of cancelling the order but I have dealt with the seller several times, and was happy to wait for a product of excellent value and quality.
Ordering is easy. Delivery prompt and range very good
Excellent service, as always. Shoes may be difficult to source these days, but they take a lot of trouble and often hit the jackpot.
The shoes are perfect and your service always helpful and efficient. Thank you
Lovely shoes, and prompt personalised delivery. Shoes International have always been excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others
Good quality slippers, perfect size. completely satisfied with product.
I was delighted when my shoes arrived. They were just what I wanted. I have worn Rohde shoes for about 20 years, and they are very hard to get. Thank you.
the shoes are of excellent quality which arrived on time well packaged and immaculate. I will use Shoes International again.
Great price for Mephisto shoes. Fast delivery. Would definitely purchase from this Company again.
Tout s'est parfaitement déroulé !! Nous étions tellement excités à quel point c'était facile
I always received an excellent service from Shoes International.
I don't normally write reviews but I am so pleased with the walking boots I purchased and the service from Shoes International. The price was excellent for the quality boot and very speedy delivery.
Always a good range of quality shoes in lots of hard to find sizes ! I have bought a number of pairs over the years and am always pleased with the rapid delivery, good communication and free returns.
One of the nicest companies that I have bought from on line. They stock a wide range of footwear at competitive prices. Returns are easy and refunds immediate. As a bonus they still use brown paper to package the shoe boxes in. So NO PLASTIC BAGS! It would be even better if the sticky tape was paper too. I have no hesitation in recommending them then.
Rapid service, nice shoes, handwritten note of thanks for purchase.
Shoes International is rated 4.89 based on 4,019 reviews