Shoes International Reviews

sales@shoesinternational.co.uk

24 Westgate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Shoes International?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Shirley Ann Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Shoes are lovely and comfortable."
Emiliya Griffis
Verified Buyer
"I am from Australia and used shoes international website because of the good reviews from other customers. I am very happy with my pair of Mephisto sandals; the quality of shoes, the size, the price, the delivery time and the customer service were perfect. I definitely will use shoes international website again and highly recommend to other customers."
"Well received.thanks"
Dear Customer, Many thanks for your review. As we continually seek to improve our service, perhaps you could let us know what we need to improve to achieve the fifth star. We look forward to hearing from you again, hopefully we will be of even better service to you in the future. Kind regards Brian Shoes International
"Good communication. Good product. Good price. Speedy delivery."
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review and kind comments.
Our aim is always to provide good service and quality footwear.
We look forward to hearing from you again. Kind regards Brian Shoes International
"Very happy with my Romika size 9 snowboots. Fit well, warm, waterproof and great grip for snowy/icy conditions.Great that Shoes International stock larger sizes for ladies. Would be good if they could get some standardisation on the width of various shoes though...as I now need a wider fitting than average...."
"Good delivery excellent products"
"Good price, fast delivery ... even to as far as shoes can be sent in the globe! And it meant I could purchase exactly what I wanted when that wasn't available here in New Zealand. Great."
Nicola Jeffs
Verified Buyer
"Really wide choice of shoes and boots at very good prices. I found the boots here that I couldn't find elsewhere, and at a cheaper price. Prompt delivery and good communication."
Dear Nicola Jeffs, Thank you for your review. We are happy to have been of service and we greatly appreciate your comments. Having been in the business for many years now, our contacts can sometimes locate those difficult to find items and we welcome the opportunity to do so. Hopefully we will hear from you again. Regards Brian Shoes International
"Ordered a pair of Waldlaufer. Thank you very much. I am from Australia, very very happy experience! Everything is excellent - the delivery, the size guide on the website is very helpful 37 is real 37 and the information about the width of the shoes is perfect too. Will definitely buy more from shoesinternational. It was my first time ordering shoes online; a lot of positive reviews from other customers helped me to choose this website. Thank you once again."
Dear Emily, Thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience ordering from us. We hope to be of service to you again soon. Kind Regards Brian Shoes International
Mrs. Jayne Crane
"Great boots, delivered very quickly after ordering. Their website is easy to use which I consider very important."
Jayne M Crane
Verified Buyer
"The boots I ordered arrived very quickly, packaging was good and best of all they fit perfectly."
Sanne Jocelyn Young Spanggaard
Verified Buyer
"The shoes are really very good soft and confortable as promised they came on time as well from England to Denmark"
Margaret Kimm Smith
Verified Buyer
"I very much appreciated being informed that my boots would take a certain length of time as they had to come from Denmark. I think it is very important for company’s to keep customers informed as to why goods are not available immediately. Communication is all important."
"Excellent shoes and excellent, attentive service!"
Peter-john F Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"great value and products and delivered with out fuss"
"Excellent service but most all extremely polite and helpful customer services. The staff are brilliant ."
Andrew G
"Orders Mephisto shoes on line. Received confirmation that accepted but delivery may be longer than usual as getting stock from Europe. Shoes received in shorter timeframe than the new dates proposed. Goods fine. Would use again."
"Although initially out of stock, kept me informed and delivered promptly. When I found a small problem with the shoes, exchanged them immediately without quibble and at no postage cost."
Dear Customer, Thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience ordering from us, and that the returns process was efficient and trouble free. We hope to be of service to you again soon. Kind Regards Brian
"Product search and selection on the site could be better. However, from checkout to delivery the service was great. Very prompt delivery! I would use Shoes International again."
Dear Customer, We value your comments regarding the site and would assure you that we work constantly to improve it. May we thank you for your kind comments regarding our service. Hopefully we will hear from you in the future. Kind regards Brian Shoes International
"I’ve have ordered Mephisto sandals from shoes international for several years now. I have been extremely pleased with their customer service and the purchases I have made."
Shoes International is rated 4.88 based on 2,565 reviews