Shoes International Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Shoes International made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Heather J Brooks
"Shoes were just as described and the photis show, and very comfortable. I have slightly wide feed so buy Waldlaufer. Have bought in the past from other internet sites and I questioned if they were genuine or not. These were and I am very happy with them."
Mr Said, England
"I recently ordered a pair of DM (Adelaide) Henrietta Oxford shoes direct from DM's own website in their clearance sales - but they are only offering the Oxblood version in the sales. In fact the only other colour you can get direct from them (albeit full RRP price of £100/pair) are the Black ones. Through my online browsing, I found Shoes International (SI) and they're offering the DMs at £15 cheaper than full RRP! Plus they're offering the shoes in their original range of three colours (Oxblood, Black and Oak)! Because I am madly in love with the shoes, I ordered two pairs in the colour I don't already own. Having said that, I was fully prepared for SI to come back to me and say "sorry the manufacturer has stopped the Oak version, would you like to cancel it or order a different colour" etc etc etc... I put in my order on a Friday 5 August, by Monday 8 August I received an email telling me to expect delivery in 14 working days. Then yesterday Tuesday 23 August, I got an email telling me they've shipped my shoes and by 15:50 Wednesday 24 August I received delivery of both shoes!!! I am totally over the moon with the service... just BRILLIANT! I mean I have had no need to contact and communicate with them direct, but from reading all reviews I can imagine they'd be super efficient and super helpful! I would definitely be using SI again in the future and will honestly, "from bottom of my heart" kind, be recommending them to friends! Well done guys and keep up the good service! I love the personalised message in the box too! Note: (a) Chaps... despite the shoes being marketed for ladies... don't be scared, they're not too feminine and the heels are only about 1.5"! (b) If you are in between sizes (and have wide-ish feet) you ought to round it up to the next size up. In fact I originally ordered size UK6.5 when I ordered direct from DM but had to return it and re-ordered size UK7, because the shoes are a bit narrow. All in all, if you love the look of the shoes... go for it! I thoroughly recommend them and definitely recommend Shoes International!!!"
Yaacov Shaki
"Thank you very much I enjoy all my purchases!"
"Really good and prompt service and great quality products"
"Excellent service, changed an order that was out of stock. Personal service, well received"
"Very good.placing orders and delivery very good.Returns if necessary no problem."
"I was very impressed with the helpful service. I wanted a colour of slippers which wasn't currently in stock and it was sourced specially for me from the factory. I ordered the slippers for my Mother who lives in a residential home. I explained that I may need to return them if they didn't fit and I was sent all the necessary packaging and labelling just in case. The slippers were a success and I would definitely be happy to use Shoes International again."
"Very good service"
"The soles are great for your feet very happy cheers Ian"
"Excellent quality, would have preferred the velcro side fastening longer lenght boot but these are just as good Thanks Edith"
"Great Service Easy ordering and shoes were with me in Hong Kong really quickly Will definitely use these guys again"
"Amazing service. I was so surprised to receive my shoes in hand-wrapped brown paper with a personal hand-written note inside. Such a breath of fresh air. The boots were beautiful and of amazing quality, but they didn't fit correctly so I reluctantly had to return them, and the process was smooth, hassle-free and straightforward. I'll be back for more shoes from Shoes International for sure. So impressed with their service."
"While we had to return the boots my wife ordered - they weren't quite "right" - the overall service we received was extremely good. The web site was easy to navigate and the ordering process very simple. Having returned the boots, at no cost to us, the refund was processed very quickly. This is not always the case with some online retailers. I would recommend Shoes International to anyone and will be using them again."
"Really pleased with she's. Excellent service. Staff very helpful and friendly"
"I was more than pleased with my order from Shoes International. I ordered by telephone and the person I spoke to was very helpful explaining about the fittings and sizes . I will defnately order from them again."
"This is the second time I have purchased shoes from this company and they are a delight to deal with! They let you know every step of the way what is happening and send a lovely hand written comp slip with your purchase!"
"Great store. Great service."
"Excellent service . would not hesitate to purchase again"
"I have ordered shoes many times now online from Shoes International. I buy Mephisto shoes from them and have always found the shoes are top notch as far as comfort, design and quality is concerned. Shoes International customer service is always very efficient and helpful and they endeavour to obtain shoes which may be out of stock at the time of ordering. I have also visited their shop in Halifax. The stock was excellent and the staff very helpful. I will certainly continue to be a regular customer and would strongly recommend Mephisto shoes."
"I ordered Ecco ankle boots,sadly they were out of stock,I was informed they would have to be ordered.At all times I was kept upto date with information right through until delivery. Excellent service from this company,I will order from you again . I am delighted with my boots. Thankyou."
"Wonderful company. I have bought 4 pairs of shoes from Shoes International over the last few years and they have all been excellent quality. I did return one pair that were too tight (my fault) and they changed them promply with no hassle. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Great service."
"The service is excellent, and if necessary returns are easy too. i have issues getting shoes to fit and it can be necessary to return shoes because of this. It is great that this company takes the stress out of this situation for me."
Shoes International is rated 4.88 based on 2,880 reviews