Shoes International Reviews

sales@shoesinternational.co.uk

24 Westgate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Shoes International ?

Mr Said, England
Mr Said, England
Verified Buyer
"I recently ordered a pair of DM (Adelaide) Henrietta Oxford shoes direct from DM's own website in their clearance sales - but they are only offering the Oxblood version in the sales. In fact the only other colour you can get direct from them (albeit full RRP price of £100/pair) are the Black ones. Through my online browsing, I found Shoes International (SI) and they're offering the DMs at £15 cheaper than full RRP! Plus they're offering the shoes in their original range of three colours (Oxblood, Black and Oak)! Because I am madly in love with the shoes, I ordered two pairs in the colour I don't already own. Having said that, I was fully prepared for SI to come back to me and say "sorry the manufacturer has stopped the Oak version, would you like to cancel it or order a different colour" etc etc etc... I put in my order on a Friday 5 August, by Monday 8 August I received an email telling me to expect delivery in 14 working days. Then yesterday Tuesday 23 August, I got an email telling me they've shipped my shoes and by 15:50 Wednesday 24 August I received delivery of both shoes!!! I am totally over the moon with the service... just BRILLIANT! I mean I have had no need to contact and communicate with them direct, but from reading all reviews I can imagine they'd be super efficient and super helpful! I would definitely be using SI again in the future and will honestly, "from bottom of my heart" kind, be recommending them to friends! Well done guys and keep up the good service! I love the personalised message in the box too! Note: (a) Chaps... despite the shoes being marketed for ladies... don't be scared, they're not too feminine and the heels are only about 1.5"! (b) If you are in between sizes (and have wide-ish feet) you ought to round it up to the next size up. In fact I originally ordered size UK6.5 when I ordered direct from DM but had to return it and re-ordered size UK7, because the shoes are a bit narrow. All in all, if you love the look of the shoes... go for it! I thoroughly recommend them and definitely recommend Shoes International!!!"
Yaacov Shaki
Yaacov Shaki
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much I enjoy all my purchases!"
Doreen McKeown
Doreen McKeown
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the level of customer service. I inadvertently put my order through twice owing to a glitch on my credit card process but Shoes International replied quickly to my email assuring me that all was ok and they would only process the order once. Very relieved and grateful. Thank you."
Heather J Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Shoes were just as described and the photis show, and very comfortable. I have slightly wide feed so buy Waldlaufer. Have bought in the past from other internet sites and I questioned if they were genuine or not. These were and I am very happy with them."
"Excellent service and fantastic product at a great price. I am very happy with my sandals. Thank you."
"Sandals arrived when expected, well-packaged. Liked that I could have returned for free had they not fitted."
"I have ordered two pairs of Mephisto shoes from Shoes International and both times my order arrived on time, well packaged and exactly as described."
Neil Howcroft
Verified Buyer
"Promt service.best prices around.delivered on time.hat now being used in spain would definitely buy a second one"
Michael Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Padders walking shoes and Padders sandals correctly supplied, both a good fit. The sandals were in a colour not listed on Shoes International's website and were specially ordered without extra charge."
"Easy to order, swift acknowledgement and delivery . Entirely satisfied with goods."
Chantal Simon-Luz
Verified Buyer
"Everything was delivered as expected. The only thing is that the colour of the sandals were not matching the colour od the picture."
"Shoes Int ordered me a pair of Waldlaufer closed back sandals that were difficult to find in the Uk direct from the company in Germany. They managed to get me a difficult to find size and colour which has made me a very happy bunnie indeed!! Thank you!!!"
Merryn Sterling
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt reply to my queries, good service delivering the shoes"
"Excellent customer service, prompt delivery. Thank you."
"I was very pleased with my shoes and the service Shoes International gave"
Janette Gwillim
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with service. Will definately order through shoe international again."
"The shoes arrived as promised.I am happy with the shoes i ordered, the size and the design."
David P Jolly
Verified Buyer
"Very happy,will purchase again in future I’m sure.Purchased these for my mums swollen feet"
"Very quick to respond to my query, shoes arrived to Australia in good time, and at a very reasonable price. Happy to use them again"
Denise Gilden
Verified Buyer
"I bought a Waldlaufer Haruka and Hiroko Soft shoe. Both were excellent quality unfortunately they were the wrong size. The service I received was first class and so helpful. I will certainly try again"
Sandra Hyde
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices, great selection and fast delivery. What more could you want😊"
"Excellent prices, service & delivery."
Tammy Slavinsky