Shoes International Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Shoes International made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Heather J Brooks
"Shoes were just as described and the photis show, and very comfortable. I have slightly wide feed so buy Waldlaufer. Have bought in the past from other internet sites and I questioned if they were genuine or not. These were and I am very happy with them."
Mr Said, England
"I recently ordered a pair of DM (Adelaide) Henrietta Oxford shoes direct from DM's own website in their clearance sales - but they are only offering the Oxblood version in the sales. In fact the only other colour you can get direct from them (albeit full RRP price of £100/pair) are the Black ones. Through my online browsing, I found Shoes International (SI) and they're offering the DMs at £15 cheaper than full RRP! Plus they're offering the shoes in their original range of three colours (Oxblood, Black and Oak)! Because I am madly in love with the shoes, I ordered two pairs in the colour I don't already own. Having said that, I was fully prepared for SI to come back to me and say "sorry the manufacturer has stopped the Oak version, would you like to cancel it or order a different colour" etc etc etc... I put in my order on a Friday 5 August, by Monday 8 August I received an email telling me to expect delivery in 14 working days. Then yesterday Tuesday 23 August, I got an email telling me they've shipped my shoes and by 15:50 Wednesday 24 August I received delivery of both shoes!!! I am totally over the moon with the service... just BRILLIANT! I mean I have had no need to contact and communicate with them direct, but from reading all reviews I can imagine they'd be super efficient and super helpful! I would definitely be using SI again in the future and will honestly, "from bottom of my heart" kind, be recommending them to friends! Well done guys and keep up the good service! I love the personalised message in the box too! Note: (a) Chaps... despite the shoes being marketed for ladies... don't be scared, they're not too feminine and the heels are only about 1.5"! (b) If you are in between sizes (and have wide-ish feet) you ought to round it up to the next size up. In fact I originally ordered size UK6.5 when I ordered direct from DM but had to return it and re-ordered size UK7, because the shoes are a bit narrow. All in all, if you love the look of the shoes... go for it! I thoroughly recommend them and definitely recommend Shoes International!!!"
Yaacov Shaki
"Thank you very much I enjoy all my purchases!"
"The Sacho boots are absolutely great. I will be ordering another pair."
"Just what I need for my holiday- eternal size 40 Ecco wearer!!!"
"I'm very pleased with my purchase. It was very easy to place my order and this company offer a great selection of Rieker shoes, my favourite brand. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for shoes not readily available on the high street, many thanks!"
"Fast, easy and simple. Shoes are always as pictured, shipping is faster than I expect, and the quality of the shoes is excellent."
"Excellent service. Communication re delivery was very good and shoes arrived ahead of schedule. Shoes were as described and exactly what I expected. I will definitely use Shoes International again and recommend them."
"Perfect fit,swift delivery"
"Your shop is perfect! Helpfull service, very well package and very fast delivery to Russia. I am going to advise your shop to my friends."
"Thank you Shoes International for quick, professional service and shipping much faster than expected, and a handwritten note in the box that said "We trust that these shoes are of excellent quality." You guys did a great job, the shoes fit perfectly, and I would definitely order from you again."
"Exceptional service"
"Good service,quick delivery,lovely note in parcel was much appreciated."
"I can't fault Shoes International. Good website, excellent helpful communication, no payment taken until dispatch, refund process excellent. Only constructive criticism would be that it could be helpful to see on the website when ordering whether or not the item is actually in stock. Having said that, email contact to notify availability is quick. Highly recommend."
"Good service and quality product."
"Very happy I would recommend however before purchasing that you create an account so that you can track the parcel and any communication within the site. Otherwise great service"
Dear Customer

Thank you for your review - and your kind words regarding our service. If you have any outstanding concerns regarding the service you received please do let us know - customer feedback is very important to us. How could we have achieved 5 stars with your order?

Customers always receive emails whenever there is an update to the status of their order - so should be kept up to date with or without an account. It is possible to create an account with your first order also, if customers prefer this.

Thank you again for your review, we hope to be of service again soon.

Kind Regards

Mike
Shoes International
"I have always found Reiker shoes & sandals to be very comfortable. Extremely pleased with my white sandals as they have a Velcro fastening which helps if my feet swell up and I need to adjust. The service from Shoes International was good and I would use them again."
"Lovely slippers arrived - unfortunately size 4 (my usual size) was too tight across the toes, and as I had worn them a few times, I didn't feel I could ask for a refund. But I was able to pass them on to my niece, who was delighted!And - I found a pair size 5 on ebay (similar story!) which fit perfectly. So everyone is happy!"
"I have purchased several Sancho boots from Shoes International, and they all arrived in perfect condition and will stand the test of time. There were availability issues on a few occasions, although I was kept informed throughout the ordering process. Finally, the level of customer service offered by this company, both by phone and email, could not be bettered. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. 2 pairs of sandals ordered, I was immediately informed of availability & possible delay with delivery. Sandals were however delivered well within the time frame given & payment was not taken until sandals were available. Shoes International will definitely be my first stop for footwear. Fair price too."
"Excellent Service"
"Thank you everything was fine and all very professional."
"All perfect, would buy again"
Shoes International is rated 4.88 based on 3,059 reviews