Shoes International Reviews

24 Westgate

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Shoes International ?

Heather J Brooks
"Shoes were just as described and the photis show, and very comfortable. I have slightly wide feed so buy Waldlaufer. Have bought in the past from other internet sites and I questioned if they were genuine or not. These were and I am very happy with them."
Mr Said, England
"I recently ordered a pair of DM (Adelaide) Henrietta Oxford shoes direct from DM's own website in their clearance sales - but they are only offering the Oxblood version in the sales. In fact the only other colour you can get direct from them (albeit full RRP price of £100/pair) are the Black ones. Through my online browsing, I found Shoes International (SI) and they're offering the DMs at £15 cheaper than full RRP! Plus they're offering the shoes in their original range of three colours (Oxblood, Black and Oak)! Because I am madly in love with the shoes, I ordered two pairs in the colour I don't already own. Having said that, I was fully prepared for SI to come back to me and say "sorry the manufacturer has stopped the Oak version, would you like to cancel it or order a different colour" etc etc etc... I put in my order on a Friday 5 August, by Monday 8 August I received an email telling me to expect delivery in 14 working days. Then yesterday Tuesday 23 August, I got an email telling me they've shipped my shoes and by 15:50 Wednesday 24 August I received delivery of both shoes!!! I am totally over the moon with the service... just BRILLIANT! I mean I have had no need to contact and communicate with them direct, but from reading all reviews I can imagine they'd be super efficient and super helpful! I would definitely be using SI again in the future and will honestly, "from bottom of my heart" kind, be recommending them to friends! Well done guys and keep up the good service! I love the personalised message in the box too! Note: (a) Chaps... despite the shoes being marketed for ladies... don't be scared, they're not too feminine and the heels are only about 1.5"! (b) If you are in between sizes (and have wide-ish feet) you ought to round it up to the next size up. In fact I originally ordered size UK6.5 when I ordered direct from DM but had to return it and re-ordered size UK7, because the shoes are a bit narrow. All in all, if you love the look of the shoes... go for it! I thoroughly recommend them and definitely recommend Shoes International!!!"
Yaacov Shaki
"Thank you very much I enjoy all my purchases!"
"Ordered some dr martens for my daughter -there was a problem at the dr martens factory was given option to cancel straight away. Proceeded with order and was kept informed of delivery date and updates regularly Fantastic customer services and communication, couldn’t fault it and would recommend others to this site Thanks very much"
"My brother was very happy with his boots and the price was very good. Delivery took a while but you did keep in touch to let me know what was happening."
"Smooth transaction...highly recommended"
"Excellent service - there was a delay in providing one of the pairs of shoes ordered, but I was given the option to cancel the order. I did not cancel and I am pleased to say that the shoes, although delayed, did arrive at the stated later date. I shall use Shoes International again with confidence."
"Very helpful kept fully informed about the order which arrived earlier than stated Would highly recommend using shoes international"
"A pleasure to deal wit h you."
"When my Mephisto sandals arrived I was sorry to say that the shape of the footbed did not suit the shape of my foot. A pity because I am a great fan of Mephisto products. However, Shoes International promptly refunded in full for the returned sandals and left me with a very good impression of the company. As a result, I will definitely use them again."
"Good quality shoes, good service, quick delivery, good price. Have ordered before and will order again in future."
"Good communication. Quick delivery. Fair price."
"Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff"
"Very good service and Very quick delevery."
"Good shoes good value and good shopping experience"
"The sandals I wanted at a great price - would definitely recommend this site."
"Very helpful on the phone prior to my order."
"I would normally give Shoes International 5 stars, but this time I've decided to give only 4 stars because the sandals I wanted weren't in stock and I had to wait quite some time to get them and this wasn't made clear on the website. By the time they arrived the wedding I wanted to wear them to was long past. Having said that, the team at Shoes International was first class as always and the sandals - Mephisto Helen - are great too, although that wasn't a surprise because I have six pairs at the moment and wear them all through the summer. In fact, I went out yesterday (5 October) in my new ones because the weather was sunny and warm. I just hope that Mephisto never discontinue them..."
"The shoes were delivered promptly and are exactly what I wanted"
"Very pleased with my new sandals. Shoes International is the only company that I order footware from online as their service is always excellent. Have recommended them to friends who have also ordered from them and been satisfied."
"I had to wait a wee while for delivery of my shoes. But I was kept well informed of the situation. Really pleased with shoes with a discount for my patience thanks."
"Staff were very helpful and easy to contact by email and phone. The sandals I bought were perfect for my needs."
"Great service! The shoes were delivered as scheduled. The packaging was good. Very interesting discounts...I advice to everyone this company!"
Shoes International is rated 4.88 based on 2,829 reviews