Shoes International Reviews

Based on 4,159 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Shoes International Reviews

About Shoes International:

A wide range of fashion, comfort and wide-fitting shoes from premium brands available to buy on-line now. Free UK shipping and returns. Customer service and expert advice are at the heart of our operation. Please contact us via live chat, telephone or email.

sales@shoesinternational.co.uk

Caroline L
Shoes International 5 star review on 23rd June 2018
Heather J
Mr Said, E
I have used Shoes International for many years and have continued to be impressed and really happy with the personal service they offer. Free returns, real people, one to one service. Good quality footwear. Highly recommended.
Hi Nicola Many thanks for your kind comments, we very much appreciate them, I will ensure our team see them. Regards Mike Shoes International
This is the 2nd time that I have ordered from Shoes International. The quality of their shoes is top-notch. That is why I buy from them, but what is most impressive to me is their Customer Service. When my order cannot be filled exactly the way I ordered I receive an email explaining the reason why within 24 to 48 hours after the order was placed. In that email is an explanation of what part of my order may now be out of stock and I am given options that may be important allowing me to change something or even cancel my order completely. I have always gone with one of the options given to me and I do not cancel my order. The email is written in such a way that I know they really care about my order. The email is personable. I will order from Shoes International again.
Nice looking sandal and very comfortable.
I was delighted with the efficient service. My shoes were well-packaged and arrived promptly. I will definitely hope to buy from Shoes International again. Thank You!
An excellent service from Shoes International. It was a very easy process to order and my shoes were delivered very quickly. Great!
I was very impressed with my first experience of buying from Shoes international. I ordered 2 pairs and was immediately advised of a slight delay with one of them. I was kept in the loop at all times and the service was extremely efficient and friendly. I have already recommended the company to friends and family and will definitely use them again.
Very helpful and very efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with Justine.
Always a helpful and prompt service with good communications. Thank you.
Good communication when there was going to be a delay based on supply. Very helpful when I called by phone. A good place to get Ecco shoes now Ecco have closed their UK stores. The shoes arrived as promised.
I ordered a pair of Mephisto boots and two pairs of sandals over the last few months. The service has been excellent each time. I was kept informed about the progress of my orders including the waiting time for my size, with the option to cancel if I didn't want to wait. Sadly none of the styles I liked fitted, but returns were easy, with no problems at all. Certainly would recommend Shoes International for choice, prices and service.
Great service
Very pleased with the service from Shoes International. I couldn’t find the shoes I wanted my daughter to wear for a family wedding in her size from any of our local stores so ordered from Shoes International and I’m very pleased with our order. Thank you.
Excellent, fast, trouble free service. Highly recommended for Ecco shoe purchases, especially for some models no longer available locally.
Excellent choice of footwear at hard to beat prices. Customer service and speedy delivery - really good company to deal with.
Excellent fast service. Very nicely packed. Thank you for selling.
Great service and great price. I saw the sandals in town for £60 and ordered from Shoes International for £42!! Fast free delivery. Will definitely use again and recommended to family & friends.
Good customer service, my refund was processed quickly and I ordered the right size for a relatively good price compared to other businesses who sold the same hiking boots. Shoes International is great if you're after footwear that's hard to find elsewhere, especially if you have foot problems.
I have worn ROHDE sandals for twenty years but this pair does not have a ‘strong’ arch support that i have previously enjoyed. They are nevertheless very well structured and made to last a very long time. They are extremely comfortable.
From the start of the enquiry to the receipt of the shoes, everything was first class. The attention to detail was great, as were the staff members I dealt with. Barbara
Excellent customer service , would recommend them, large choice of footwear , will definitely purchase from them again .
Efficient service. Honesty re delivery . Delivered when advised . Shoes a good fit and very comfortable
Shoes International is rated 4.89 based on 4,159 reviews