Shoes International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shoes International
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Shoes International Reviews

About Shoes International:

A wide range of fashion, comfort and wide-fitting shoes from premium brands available to buy on-line now. Free UK shipping and returns. Customer service and expert advice are at the heart of our operation. Please contact us via live chat, telephone or email.

sales@shoesinternational.co.uk

Shoes International 5 star review on 2nd May 2016
Yu Mun Chan
Shoes International 5 star review on 11th April 2016
AnneMarie Gilbert
Excellent service, very good products aand value for money.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Excellent in all respects.
Very pleasedwith the shoes I bought, the delivery was excellent.
The shoes where for my husband who only wears this shoe and were out of stock every where, except Shoes International and what a fantastic service.
I really messed them about due to the fact my credit card had been hacked and had been cancelled just as they were going g to take the payment. The people at Shoe International were terrific and every thing was sorted in days and the shoes delivered well in time for hubbies Birthday. SO A BIG THANKYOU to all concerned.
Always provides a great service, keeping the customer well informed about their purchase. I got shoes at a fantastic price in their sale.
Excellent service as before, my wife was delighted with her new sandles and we would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. very pleased with everything and they fitted like a pair of gloves.
Always the best customer service, excellent products and good prices! Happy to recommend.
Love my new mephisto sandles.
Great service. Helpful, quick and efficient.
I have ordered from Shoes International for years, and will continue to do so. I always get exactly what I order in a timely manner. The website is user-friendly and the customer service second-to-none.
EVCELLENT PERSONAL SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH. VERY PLEASED.
Good easy to use. website. Well packed, efficient delivery service of excellent quality goods
Not yet used but they fit well
Nice shoes, great service.
I am delighted with my shoes.I saw them in a local shop at double the price. I would have bought them there but they didn't have my size. Trying to describe them to my partner, I searched the internet and found your site. Paid my money and crossed my fingers, to be truthful. They arrived very quickly, just as promised, beautifully packed. To say I am pleased would be an understatement!
Great quality shoes at a great price !
Excellent value. Excellent service.
Service ,delivery and the quality of the products are outstanding!
Great company to deal with. Superb shoes (Mephisto) delivered to your door. What more could you ask for.
Sale shoes but all the same help. Shoes really good.
Spot pn