Shoes International Reviews

sales@shoesinternational.co.uk

24 Westgate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Shoes International?

Mr Said, England
Mr Said, England
Verified Buyer
"I recently ordered a pair of DM (Adelaide) Henrietta Oxford shoes direct from DM's own website in their clearance sales - but they are only offering the Oxblood version in the sales. In fact the only other colour you can get direct from them (albeit full RRP price of £100/pair) are the Black ones. Through my online browsing, I found Shoes International (SI) and they're offering the DMs at £15 cheaper than full RRP! Plus they're offering the shoes in their original range of three colours (Oxblood, Black and Oak)! Because I am madly in love with the shoes, I ordered two pairs in the colour I don't already own. Having said that, I was fully prepared for SI to come back to me and say "sorry the manufacturer has stopped the Oak version, would you like to cancel it or order a different colour" etc etc etc... I put in my order on a Friday 5 August, by Monday 8 August I received an email telling me to expect delivery in 14 working days. Then yesterday Tuesday 23 August, I got an email telling me they've shipped my shoes and by 15:50 Wednesday 24 August I received delivery of both shoes!!! I am totally over the moon with the service... just BRILLIANT! I mean I have had no need to contact and communicate with them direct, but from reading all reviews I can imagine they'd be super efficient and super helpful! I would definitely be using SI again in the future and will honestly, "from bottom of my heart" kind, be recommending them to friends! Well done guys and keep up the good service! I love the personalised message in the box too! Note: (a) Chaps... despite the shoes being marketed for ladies... don't be scared, they're not too feminine and the heels are only about 1.5"! (b) If you are in between sizes (and have wide-ish feet) you ought to round it up to the next size up. In fact I originally ordered size UK6.5 when I ordered direct from DM but had to return it and re-ordered size UK7, because the shoes are a bit narrow. All in all, if you love the look of the shoes... go for it! I thoroughly recommend them and definitely recommend Shoes International!!!"
Yaacov Shaki
Yaacov Shaki
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much I enjoy all my purchases!"
Doreen McKeown
Doreen McKeown
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the level of customer service. I inadvertently put my order through twice owing to a glitch on my credit card process but Shoes International replied quickly to my email assuring me that all was ok and they would only process the order once. Very relieved and grateful. Thank you."
"The Shoes International staff were very helpful and patient even though the supplier seemed disorganised and slow. Justine and others in her team went to so much trouble for us and the boots are beautiful thank you."
Ian L Marriott
Verified Buyer
"From start to delivery:excellent!"
"OUTSTANDING! Fantastic service, very reasonable international shipping costs (Royal Mail Air) and shoes arrives in perfect condition AND correct size. Highly recommended."
"I brought a pair of Grensons fred Brouge boots, great price, super fast delivery, i will definitely order from Shoes international again"
"Customer service were great. DM’s arrived today and I’m so in love with them!"
"Your staff were excellent! The product - Doc Martens were great - delivery was first class AND there was a reduction in the cost. Great staff; great service; great product! Well done Shoes International!"
Dear Ann G, Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we are pleased that you are satisfied with our service and products. Your kind words will be forwarded to our team who I am sure will be delighted to hear their efforts are appreciated.
We look forward to hearing from you again. With thanks and kind regards Brian Shoes International
Susan Mattison
Verified Buyer
"I was dealt with extremely professionally and received a first class service with excellent goods."
Dear Susan Mattison, Many thanks for your kind 5 star review. Our aim is always to provide good service and quality footwear. Hopefully we will hear from you again. Kind regards Brian Shoes International
"J'ai commandé des Padders en taille UK9 / 43 . La taille correspond exactement à ma pointure .De plus Padders est une marque que j'utilise avec plaisir . La livraison pour la France a été de 6 jours . Tracking parfait . De plus j'ai utilisé le chat pour info et j'ai ete trés bien conseillé . Je recommande Padders pour son confort et le site pour son sérieux ; Merci. I ordered Padders in size UK9 / 43. The size is exactly my size. Padders is a brand that I use with pleasure. Delivery for France was 6 days. Perfect tracking. In addition I used the chat for info and I was very well advised. I recommend Padders for his comfort and the site for his seriousness; Thank you"
Dear Dominic, May we thank you for your kind 5 star review. Our aim is always to provide good service and quality footwear.
Hopefully we will hear from you again.
Pouvons-nous vous remercier pour votre aimable critique 5 étoiles. Notre objectif est toujours de fournir un bon service et des chaussures de qualité.
J'espère que nous aurons de vos nouvelles.
Kind regards Brian Shoes International
Shirley Ann Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Shoes are lovely and comfortable."
Dear Shirley Ann Smith, Thank you for your review. We are happy to have been of service. Kind regards Brian Shoes International
Emiliya Griffis
Verified Buyer
"I am from Australia and used shoes international website because of the good reviews from other customers. I am very happy with my pair of Mephisto sandals; the quality of shoes, the size, the price, the delivery time and the customer service were perfect. I definitely will use shoes international website again and highly recommend to other customers."
Dear Emiliya Griffis, Thank you so much for the kind 5 star review and for letting us know happy you are with your new shoes as well as our service. Our aim is always to provide good service and quality footwear.
We look forward to hearing from you again. Kind regards Brian Shoes International
"Well received.thanks"
Dear Customer, Many thanks for your review. As we continually seek to improve our service, perhaps you could let us know what we need to improve to achieve the fifth star. We look forward to hearing from you again, hopefully we will be of even better service to you in the future. Kind regards Brian Shoes International
"Good communication. Good product. Good price. Speedy delivery."
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review and kind comments.
Our aim is always to provide good service and quality footwear.
"Very happy with my Romika size 9 snowboots. Fit well, warm, waterproof and great grip for snowy/icy conditions.Great that Shoes International stock larger sizes for ladies. Would be good if they could get some standardisation on the width of various shoes though...as I now need a wider fitting than average...."
"Good delivery excellent products"
"Good price, fast delivery ... even to as far as shoes can be sent in the globe! And it meant I could purchase exactly what I wanted when that wasn't available here in New Zealand. Great."
Nicola Jeffs
Verified Buyer
"Really wide choice of shoes and boots at very good prices. I found the boots here that I couldn't find elsewhere, and at a cheaper price. Prompt delivery and good communication."
Dear Nicola Jeffs, Thank you for your review. We are happy to have been of service and we greatly appreciate your comments. Having been in the business for many years now, our contacts can sometimes locate those difficult to find items and we welcome the opportunity to do so. Hopefully we will hear from you again. Regards Brian Shoes International
"Ordered a pair of Waldlaufer. Thank you very much. I am from Australia, very very happy experience! Everything is excellent - the delivery, the size guide on the website is very helpful 37 is real 37 and the information about the width of the shoes is perfect too. Will definitely buy more from shoesinternational. It was my first time ordering shoes online; a lot of positive reviews from other customers helped me to choose this website. Thank you once again."
Dear Emily, Thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience ordering from us. We hope to be of service to you again soon. Kind Regards Brian Shoes International
Mrs. Jayne Crane
"Great boots, delivered very quickly after ordering. Their website is easy to use which I consider very important."
Jayne M Crane
Verified Buyer
"The boots I ordered arrived very quickly, packaging was good and best of all they fit perfectly."
Sanne Jocelyn Young Spanggaard
Verified Buyer
"The shoes are really very good soft and confortable as promised they came on time as well from England to Denmark"
Shoes International is rated 4.88 based on 2,573 reviews