Shoefish Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Shoefish

hello@shoefish.co.uk

Unit 15a, Dew Pond Lane, Tongue Lane Industrial Estate, Buxton, Derbyshire,

Tell us how Shoefish made you happy

"Great boots, quick delivery and return. When I had to return them because they were too big."
"Had to send these back (too small) next size up is unavailable :("
"Order delivered in excellent time BUT product was faulty. 'Hunter' sign was upside down on one foot which unfortunately was very disappointing."
"Fast international shipping and product came as described. One star deducted because I got errored out twice trying to check out. Overall I'm a happy customer"
"My shoes arrived promptly, were well packed & in good condition. Although I thought I had ordered laced shoes the slip-on version which I received were just as comfortable so I am happy."
"Great price and product but damaged box on delivery. easy payment and delivered on time."
"Delivered early .happy with the items bought. Happy with the price paid"
"I really like my new slippers, they're very cosy and well made. Ordering and delivery were efficient and I would shop here again"
"Good service.Prompt delivery. Amazon Pay.Good price.Fitflops usual quality"
"Arrived promptly in excellent condition. Was not the colour combination I was expecting so I will be returning - wonderful 365 day return policy!"
"Clear & Quick process"
"Was very happy when th my joules go lightly mac but disappointed that didn't receive little bag that it's suppose to go in like in the joules shops"
"Great value quick delivery"
"Good service arrived as stated on time. Would use Shoefish again without hesitation."
"Quick delivery but sent the wrong size."
"they didn't, unfortunately. Shoes arrived quickly; perfectly nice shoes, but did not fit me, so i sent them back."
"I was able to find a pair of shoes from Butterfly Twist in the color I never seen before and not even on butterfly twist official site so that's amazing. But because I live in Canada I got duty charge on the package and it's basically half the price of the pair of shoes I paid for which kind of suck."
"Easy to order, fast delivery, all good."
"The Saltwater sandals are great, really comfortable and look good! Shame about the poor service from the delivery company, their incompetence meant the shoes arrived late."
"Great value and quick delivery."
Shoefish is rated 4.89 based on 521 reviews