Shoefish Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Shoefish

hello@shoefish.co.uk

Unit 15a, Dew Pond Lane, Tongue Lane Industrial Estate, Buxton, Derbyshire,

Tell us how Shoefish made you happy

"Quick delivery, good price"
"Unfortunately the boots I received were not the boots I ordered, they were similar ie: the same make, just a different style and colour. I called customer services to rectify the problem and it was explained to me that the wrong stock picture had been used to advertise the boots and they did not stock the ones I had ordered, they only stocked the ones I received. However, the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and apologetic, I have returned the boots and I am just awaiting my refund. It was just a little bit of a shame as this was my first order through Shoefish x"
"Good service in terms of speedy delivery, but products were not as described - smaller than the measurements given on website. On the plus side, I was able to return the order through CollectPlus, which was convenient."
Thank you for your feedback , I am sorry about the problem with this bag, I can see that we have fully refunded your order.
Shoefish is rated 4.89 based on 521 reviews