Shoefish Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Shoefish

hello@shoefish.co.uk

Unit 15a, Dew Pond Lane, Tongue Lane Industrial Estate, Buxton, Derbyshire,

Tell us how Shoefish made you happy

"Quick delivery, good price"
"Great price and fast delivery excellent service will be ordering again"
"Good packaging"
"Goods arrived her quickly very happy with customer service"
"Unfortunately the boots I received were not the boots I ordered, they were similar ie: the same make, just a different style and colour. I called customer services to rectify the problem and it was explained to me that the wrong stock picture had been used to advertise the boots and they did not stock the ones I had ordered, they only stocked the ones I received. However, the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful and apologetic, I have returned the boots and I am just awaiting my refund. It was just a little bit of a shame as this was my first order through Shoefish x"
"Arrived quickly, fit perfectly, thank you"
"they had the stock and delivered what i couldnt get elsewhere"
"Very easy process to buy and (sadly on this occasion) to return"
"Excellent service from ease of ordering through to prompt delivery. Plus, my item was heavily discounted. What's not to like!"
"Shoes arrived within a couple of days, had to return one pair and refund done quickly. Excellent service"
"Excellent delivery and returns processed promptly. Good quality leather boots. First time using this website but will use again and would recommend."
"Excellent customer service, great communication and speedy delivery. Thanks so much!"
"Quick delivery, excellent price plus discount code"
"Order 6.5 Timberland boots at a really good price only for a size 7 to be delivered. When I went on the website size 6.5 had sold out! If I wanted a 7 I would have ordered a 7. Poor service."
Hello Amy, I am sorry you have received the incorrect item. All items are checked prior to despatch so I am sorry if your order was missed. Timberland normally have the US sizing in bold on the box (US size is 0.5 larger than UK size). I am just wondering whether this is the case for your order. If you can email or attach images, we would be happy to look into this further for you.
Kind Regards,
Shoefish
"Delivered early .happy with the items bought. Happy with the price paid"
"Fast delivery, great price"
"A very pleasant shopping experience with very fast delivery."
"Excellent value and quick"
"Super fast delivery."
"Easy to use. Super Fast delivery - bought on Saturday and it was delivered on Monday."
Shoefish is rated 4.89 based on 521 reviews