Shoefish Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Shoefish

hello@shoefish.co.uk

Unit 15a, Dew Pond Lane, Tongue Lane Industrial Estate, Buxton, Derbyshire,

Tell us how Shoefish made you happy

Alison Stroud
"Great price, great shoes, fast service and free postage - what more can a girl want!"
"Super fast delivery, amazing service. This is the third order I've made with Shoefish and I recommend them to anyone who'll listen"
Lisa Desimpelaere
"It was the only site that had the All Stars I wanted :)"
"Prompt delivery and the best price I could fine online for Clark's boots."
"Very fast service, good price and excellent product."
"Great boots, quick delivery and return. When I had to return them because they were too big."
"happy with my purchase and v happy with the prompt n helpful customer service team ! excellent service!"
"Had to send these back (too small) next size up is unavailable :("
"Order delivered in excellent time BUT product was faulty. 'Hunter' sign was upside down on one foot which unfortunately was very disappointing."
"The website was straightforward to use. I was kept up to date 're when my item was dispatched, due to be delivered etc. Great prices. I will definitely purchase again."
"Good price / value, fast shipping, easy to use webshop."
"Arrived quickly and was simple ordering process, prices are amazing!"
"From ordering on the website to receiving the goods. The service was exceptional. Would definately consider ordering from Shoefish again."
"Arrived quickly and as expected, great service."
"Fast international shipping and product came as described. One star deducted because I got errored out twice trying to check out. Overall I'm a happy customer"
"How internet shopping should be. Easy, efficient and painless."
"Very impressed with the quick delivery and the attention to detail,description etc."
"Unfortunately the boots didn’t fit bit the Shoefish service was great. I didn’t have to mess about with refunds as payment was not taken until it was clear the product was satisfactory . Will definitely use again"
"Best price and speedy delivery."
"Delivery was fast and the quality of the Cath Kidston items were exactly as expected - good. I would shop again with ShoeFish. Thanks for an all-round good service!"
"Brought the twinkle irregular choice they arrived very fast and our pretect got them at a great price thank you very much def recommend"
"Shoes arrived super quick and were as described. Would definitely use Shoefish again. Great service!"
"Very prompt service"