Shoeaholics.com Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Shoeaholics.com
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy

"Just received my order of Rumba toe posters I am absolutely delighted with them, I’ve never had anything so soft and comfortable on my feet EVER, thank you for making my first ordering experience with you and your delivery service as smooth as possible I will recommend you at every opportunity I can Thank you again."
Are you Shoeaholics.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I almost didn’t buy the trainers that I wanted reading this rewiews but I’m so pleased with my order! On time delivery, extra discount for new buyers, great quality! Totally recommend!"
"Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes!"
"Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended."
"I have never had a problem with this company,anything I have ordered has came and in the timeframe given"
"I received my order on time, previously announced by a courier. I bought a pair of Kurt Geiger office women shoes and they look great. I will order again. Thank you!"
"It has many promotion codes which makes customers pretty cheerful, and also limited time for certain codes that makes us even more shoeaholic lol."
"great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it"
"If you love shoes this is the site for you always fabulous shoes at very good prices"
"My orders always arrive promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition"
"Everything is as expected, sizes, description and value for money, great service too, quick and easy, with free returns labels within package, although never had to use"
"You often assume discount sites will have nothing in your size, even if you find something you like the look of. Shoeaholics have a great range and lots of sizes and super fast delivery. Perfect!"
"Great items and great prices when they have an offer on. The only downside is the expensive delivery!"
"I love this website and have managed to get so many bargains. Especially when the shoes are still full price on other websites. I would say that their only downfall is how long they take to process returns. I wouldn't request an exchange of an item because you can wait weeks for the replacement to get to you. You're better off putting another order in and sending the original back as a return. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars."
"POSITIVE : Cheap delivery of using Doodle. Quick delivery. Items looks well packaged, too early to comment on quality. NEGATIVE : I bought 2 pairs of shoes which were on offer, when they delivered they made a mistake and only sent one, and refunded the pair they didn't send. No contact made to apologize, just a PayPal partial refund, so I called them up, the CS agent said item out of stock, while I can see the stock available online. I was not convinced they were out of stock, so I did another order a day after, and a couple of days later I got my item through post. So I was out of pocket for the 2nd delivery charge, although contacted them with the information they just said "it's how it is", no apology for selling when no stock, or refund or even offer of refund for postage."
"Bargain boots and speedy delivery. Only their systems and communications are lagging."
"Good prices"
"The shoes and bag arrived within a week. Sent one pair back and recieved a refund within a week. I'm very dubious about the shoes Carvela and the bag Nine west being the genuine article."
"WOULD DEFINITELY NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY !!! Order never arrived but money has been debited from my bank. According to Hermes order was delayed, date was 27 July. 1 week later still delayed !! Customer service is absolutely appalling!! Wish I had read previous reviews before using this company as seems its not the first time this has happened !!! Not able to get a contact number to call, only live chat and that was unbelievable!! I eventually received my refund after I bombarded them every day on live chat till they eventually refunded my money!! WOULD DEFINITELY NOT ADVISE SHOPPING FROM THIS BUNCH OF CHANCERS !!!!!!"
"Scam, never delivered my shoes but had the nerve to collect money from my account , bad customer services."
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.16 based on 56 reviews