Shoeaholics.com Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Shoeaholics.com
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy

"Just received my order of Rumba toe posters I am absolutely delighted with them, I’ve never had anything so soft and comfortable on my feet EVER, thank you for making my first ordering experience with you and your delivery service as smooth as possible I will recommend you at every opportunity I can Thank you again."
Are you Shoeaholics.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I almost didn’t buy the trainers that I wanted reading this rewiews but I’m so pleased with my order! On time delivery, extra discount for new buyers, great quality! Totally recommend!"
"Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes!"
"Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended."
"I have never had a problem with this company,anything I have ordered has came and in the timeframe given"
"I received my order on time, previously announced by a courier. I bought a pair of Kurt Geiger office women shoes and they look great. I will order again. Thank you!"
"It has many promotion codes which makes customers pretty cheerful, and also limited time for certain codes that makes us even more shoeaholic lol."
"great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it"
"If you love shoes this is the site for you always fabulous shoes at very good prices"
"My orders always arrive promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition"
"Everything is as expected, sizes, description and value for money, great service too, quick and easy, with free returns labels within package, although never had to use"
"You often assume discount sites will have nothing in your size, even if you find something you like the look of. Shoeaholics have a great range and lots of sizes and super fast delivery. Perfect!"
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.16 based on 56 reviews