Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
The prices are unbelievably discounted, I’ve ordered numerous times and always received items (I mainly buy Kurt Geiger and Carvela leather boots/shoes of lovely quality). It’s true that Hermes is a rubbish delivery service that fake a signature and leave on your doorstep, however my parcels have always arrived and often earlier than stated. Shoeaholics as a company are fantastic, you’d have a hard job scouring the sales to get these kind of prices for top brands.
Did my first order with shoeoholics and then read the reviews and was dreading if I would ever receive my trainers. Paid for standard delivery and crossed my fingers. I received an email to say dispatched for delivery and I received them 3 days later. Am super impressed and the trainers are absolutely stunning. Can’t fault a thing.
I placed two orders with Shoeaholics on my debit card and then saw all these negative reviews. I thought I'd lost my money, but decided to wait and see. Both orders arrived within a week and were completely as described! Maybe some customers have ha a legit bad experience, but I can't fault the service I've had.
I have purchased several pairs of Carvella shoes and ugg boots from this company and always received goods beautifully packed and always arrived on time. I cannot fault this company. Beautiful shoes worth every penny.
Have bought, kept and returned shoes.Found them an excellent Company to deal with and have received my refunds with days of being returned. Love shopaholics and have recommended them to many friends.
I personally have never had a problem with shoeaholics. Amazing prices! I have mainly purchased ugg boots and ugg slippers. Always been updated by Hermes once parcel has been delivered.
I have ordered numerous times from shoeaholic and never had a problem. Such amazing prices mainly ugg boots and slippers I have bought. Hermes always update me when delivered. I personally can not fault this company at all.
Just received my order of Rumba toe posters I am absolutely delighted with them, I’ve never had anything so soft and comfortable on my feet EVER, thank you for making my first ordering experience with you and your delivery service as smooth as possible I will recommend you at every opportunity I can Thank you again.
I almost didn’t buy the trainers that I wanted reading this rewiews but I’m so pleased with my order! On time delivery, extra discount for new buyers, great quality! Totally recommend!
Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes!
Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended.
I have never had a problem with this company,anything I have ordered has came and in the timeframe given
I received my order on time, previously announced by a courier. I bought a pair of Kurt Geiger office women shoes and they look great. I will order again. Thank you!
It has many promotion codes which makes customers pretty cheerful, and also limited time for certain codes that makes us even more shoeaholic lol.
great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it
If you love shoes this is the site for you always fabulous shoes at very good prices
My orders always arrive promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition
Everything is as expected, sizes, description and value for money, great service too, quick and easy, with free returns labels within package, although never had to use
You often assume discount sites will have nothing in your size, even if you find something you like the look of. Shoeaholics have a great range and lots of sizes and super fast delivery. Perfect!
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.07 based on 95 reviews