Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
Please note if you have bought off this site for an Xmas present their returns policy is still 14 days. There's no extension to return after this period for Xmas and no credit notes either.
Shoes returned, received acknowledgement email but no refund. No response to email and live chat lasted almost an hour with 5/6 minutes to answer each message. Refused to give a phone number or for me to speak to a manager then cut me off- how convenient. AVOID THIS COMPANY! I would never shop here again, not worth the hassle at all
Love Shoeholics and have been a customer for some time but unfortunately they are let down by Hermes. I bought three pairs of boots this week and Hermes said that they had tried to deliver on 3 days. Someone was in each time, as were the neighbours which is my alternative delivery address. They did not try to deliver at all. I have messaged Shoeholics but have not received a response. I have missed out on the good deals and paid three lots of delivery costs. Will return if they use a different delivery service.
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.14 based on 70 reviews