Shoeaholics.com Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

30.77%
Industry Average
I ordered 2 items on 1 order and received notification that my order had been despatched. Collected my parcel from Doddle but found only 1 item in the parcel. Rang shoeaholics to find that the second item was out of stock when they went to pack and that they had cancelled that part of the order and refunded - but they didn't bother to tell me! No email, text - nothing!
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Who eventually after me kicking up a fuss told me that they would mark it as urgent and find out where the item was and once they had located it would refund me.
posted 1 year ago - Nyree
do not shop with this company if you have any sense,they take ages to respond to you and they do not refund your money!!!!!!!! KEEP AWAY
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
I bought an ugg by the first time on Shoeaholics and works very well. Unfortunatelly, when I bought my second ugg it did not fit mecand I've decided to sent it back following the Refund Policy! It was sent through Royal Mail in 03.01.18 and no one answer my questions through email and the customer telephone number is saying tha The Office is "Closed" in the during a regular week work day!
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
I would give them zero if I could Ordered 2 pairs of shoes in November, recieved one and returned as wrong size. Since then I have been chasing for a refund or just to get the shoes. Have achieved Nothing at all despite hours waiting on hold. Truly awful experience and I never write to complain
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
6 weeks later and I've still not received a refund.
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
They are big frauds - do not buy anything from them! I never received my product and never received any refund either.
posted 2 years ago - Adz