Shoeaholics.com Insights

Shoeaholics.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A-

Delivery - Fast

85.71%
Industry Average
" Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended. "
- Anonymous
" POSITIVE : Cheap delivery of using Doodle. "
- Sach-R
" great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it "
- denise o
D

Returns Process - Average

50.00%
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.77%
Industry Average
" I ordered 2 items on 1 order and received notification that my order had been despatched. Collected my parcel from Doddle but found only 1 item in the parcel. Rang shoeaholics to find that the second item was out of stock when they went to pack and that they had cancelled that part of the order and refunded - but they didn't bother to tell me! No email, text - nothing! "
- Anonymous
" Who eventually after me kicking up a fuss told me that they would mark it as urgent and find out where the item was and once they had located it would refund me. "
- Nyree
" do not shop with this company if you have any sense,they take ages to respond to you and they do not refund your money!!!!!!!! KEEP AWAY "
C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes! "
- J Macdonald
- denise o
" Everything is as expected, sizes, description and value for money, great service too, quick and easy, with free returns labels within package, although never had to use "
- Pheona Peoples