Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
The courier was ok and delivered in3-4 days. It was VERY annoying receiving 10 emails telling me to respond to all o the many "quotes" I received.
The process was simple but the delivery men although polite and courteous were driving the oldest clapped out van I have ever seen.
They seemed to be extremely poverty stricken to be honest and we found it quite unprofessional.
No updates about the delivery and lack of communication .
still waiting on an invoice to be sent through
two deliveries, one, on time, one over a week late, and had to endure much abuse from this moron
its available on line
Works ok, but annoying nagging emails requesting feedback.
My main problem is that you cannot contact Shiply by phone. Putting things in writing takes time to do and answer which isn't helpful when you have clients demanding where their goods are.

Also if the courier disappoints by not communicating or delivering the item late, there is nothing you can do, as Shiply is not responsible. It would make me think twice before using Shiply again.
Works well when the firms that respond to quotes are professionals and not fly by night cowboys. Unfortunately Shipley has little control over this. Otherwise good but choose carefully
what do you mean to make me happy? me wife makes me happy ;) thats it
Shiply is a great idea for moving large objets. However the guy I got was uncommunicative in the extreme which made me very concerned that I was never login to see my chest on chest again. He did eventually deliver and the cost was reasonable but a few phone calls, texts r emails would have measured me that the chest had been collected and when it was login to be delivered. I had to do all the chasing and go single word replies!
The offers for transport were good.
- I preferred the Shiply site when it was in Dutch language and € price.
Not adequate and rather weird to get a price in £ for transport in Holland.
the first person to whom I paid a deposit through you travelled to the collection point and then refused to collect unless I e-mailed confirming that any damage was my responsibility not his, not covered under his insurance - when I refused to do so he refused to collect - I did not receive my deposit back. The second person I contacted - Elephant collected and delivered ok but communication was very poor
Your customer service phone line is a complete joke ! rang 8 times & longest time to answer was 19mins - the lady in the office (Sheryl) was not very helpful to me & could not direct me to the manager because you apparently dont have one ! having said this i must give full praise to the transport contractor (SZPAK69`s) who was outstanding & an absolute credit to Shiply for his efficiency - good communication & bang on time- excellent driver,very clean & friendly 5 stars. Thank you Malcolm Mellors. (Derbys)
The site is easy to use and the response time from transporters was quick, however I don't agree with the charge made by Shipley on each carrier. It is excessive considering that you do nothing. I would not use again for that reason.
I did get a company to delivery a motorbike for me
Passable with this experience, only because I was able to sort things myself. I'm disappointed that Shiply accept no responsibility should a courier not perform with professional standards. On this occasion it was Shiply who contacted me & stated (in an email), 'This should happen... Please contact Shiply if it does not...' When I made contact with this very problem, no one wanted to know! For some time now I have only used Shiply in an emergency, due to their 'not my problem' policy.
Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that your delivery did not go as planned with your chosen transport provider.

We do not carry out the deliveries ourselves, but rather, much like a shopping mall, we act as a neutral venue for consumers and transport companies to meet and transact.

Just like the shopping mall example, every now and then transactions don’t go 100% smoothly and you need to resolve these issues directly with the retailer / transport company in this case.

We do also operate a feedback rating system, where users can leave positive/negative/neutral feedback after each transaction which can help users with their decision on who they choose to transact with.

Once again, I am sorry to hear that your transaction did not go as planned and we are more than happy to help with putting you in touch with your chosen transport provider to resolve any outstanding issues.

Please do get in touch on 020 3137 2454 or support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,
Sheryl
I got a good company to deliver , but it took a week for them to receive my acceptance as it went into their junk mail. Also, you really have to leave the quotes coming in for a few days to get a good price.
Delivery arrived at time organised and with no damage. I felt there could have been a bit more communication though.
Please leave me alone