Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
I was quoted £33 and paid what I thought was a deposit of £8 which turned out to be anything but a deposit and was kept by you. So the amount I paid was £41 which seems to me a bit of a scam and probably contravenes the advertising standards rules. It would appear I am not the only one to feel cheated as I Googled 'Shiply' and found countless others. I should have done that first I think. I wrote to you regarding this matter and you did not bother to reply. Why am I not surprised? I will look elsewhere next time.
Very quick and the company I used was great. Would use this service again. However, Shiply have a rule that if you DON'T leave feedback they will automatically give your feedback as positive. This is fraudulent. I accepted but did not eventually use a company so felt I could not fairly give either positive or negative feedback. After many reminder emails that I ignored (as I did not wish to leave feedback), Shiply informed me that I would be assumed to have positive feedback on the company. If feedback is invented then it is not real, so beware of positive feedback where there are no comments, these may be made up by Shiply. It took 3 back and forth emails to ensure that they did not leave fraudulent feedback on my behalf.
plenty of quotes, they just kept comming even after i had accepted a quote and arranged delivery. your form is not helpful the person i bought from had no email address and your form isnt set up for that
I was not prepared for the bombardment of email offers. Also did not realise that I had to pay a deposit online so was waiting for somebody who never turned up. I won't be using this service again.
Communication was good
They assisted in sourcing a company to do an awkward job.
Trying to contact by phone impossible for weeks
It's a conduit and the core system works ok. The real service is provided by the company you choose in the end.
Yes it was all good but stop asking me for feedback etc or you will be 3 stars. 😡
I found the person to fulfil my transport needs.
Quick response
It took a while to get confirmation of the pickup day and time and the driver was not told to let me know half an hour before expected. I thought he should have wrapped a mattress in a blanket, but he didnt, luckily I had already covered it as well as I could before it left. the delivery seemed to be alright. I would use you again if I should ever need help in transport and so, I think, would my son who was the recipient of this divan set.
Good to get a range of quote but u need to be up front with ur fees. How much u are going to charge as this is not ckear until u accept a quote. Also the deposit is actually ur fee so this is what it should be called!!! U need to show ur fee separate to the quote!!!
Delivered the goods and reimbursed for damage on loading. Shame damaged at all, packaging would have prevented this.
Easy to use website, quick replies from couriers and our courier was excellent. However, Shiply were very slow in passing my acceptance to the courier after I accepted his quote, I paid deposit but he was not aware of it until I phoned to ask if collection/delivery date was confirmed. He apologised, (though not his fault), and collected on time. He did say this had happened before, so you guys need to stay on the ball!
Great idea and a good service, but Shiply bug you continuously afterwards to write a review of the delivery and once you've done that they bug you to write a review of Shiply.

Do not use if you don't like getting loads of emails afterwards!!!
Very expensive for the service it provide, it only connect me with the drive and take unlimited 20%.
Extremely expensive service. I paid nearly £300 to shiply for a quote at nearly £900 for the actual delivery.
Really straightforward and good value service for EBay customers to use - so always my first choice for collecting large EBay items. The couriers have always been excellent and reliable - highly recommended.
Collection and delivery was efficient. However despite requests I was not given a receipt. Shiply has subsequently bombarded me with spam asking for a review. This has really spoilt the whole experience. Surely no reply means not interested. Leave your customers alone.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,934 reviews