Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
I was very pleased with the whole service this organisation offered. It saved me huge amounts of research and provided me with a broad choice of estimates/services, all very competitive and promptly received. I highly recommend Shiply!
Fabulous website page and easy to use.Got a really good price for the item I needed to be moved
All great. Will definitely use again next time I need something shipped
A great platform for a hassle free move
excellent service
Good service, despite some trouble with collection, that needed to be rescheduled twice. Friendly and professional drivers, and most importantly - fragile item delivered intact.
Outstanding service Highly recommend
Excellent site for heavy or large item couriers. Great value as well.
So easy to use, fantastic response to request.
Well communicated and ontime delivery. I could see on map tracker where my car was transported. Wel done.
Shipley were brilliant excellent communication delivered when they said they would I would definitely recommend them . If you want overnight delivery go to parcel force and pay 3 times as much
Had troubles with our camper van in Portugal and so got to know this company. Turned out to be very reliable.Tahnks to Adrain Ungureanu and Marcin
Shiply is brilliant and the only place we go now if I want anything delivered/collected. We have used Shiply several time’s for getting small and large items delivered from across the country. We have also used it for our house move. Every time we have got great quotes and everything has always been delivered without any problems. Highly recommend!
Wonderful service I would highly recommended them .
Fantastic service. My business would be so much more difficult without this service.
Highly recommend Great service
Very useful and well organised , but keep in mind , it will scan a lot of companies for the job and it’s your call to make the decision according to the rate and reviews
Found Shipley to be very professional and would definitely use them in the future
Website was easy to use, which was good as I'm not good with computers. I had companies vying against each other to give me a good price. The only thing was I couldn't work out how to discard the quotes I didn't want.
Best idea ever.Instead of trying to find someone to collect my items,I get to choose from many
Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,313 reviews