Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Dani3363
Shiply 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Code90
Great to have lots of options to choose from within minutes in my inbox. Thank you
rubbish had a problem shiply said not there problem, how is that when they took deposit, did not get it back even when we had to hire some one else, very poor.
Hi Paul,

If your chosen transporter has cancelled on you then you are eligible to get a refund of your deposit.

Please contact us to discuss.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Tim
Great response to request with very competitive price ranges to choose from. Would highly recommend and will use again.
Have now used Shiply a number of times, and always found they provided good service. I would happily use them again if I was looking for competitive carrier quotes.
Very good service would definitely recommend them and I would use them again if I needed to
I booked and paid for delivery of three upvc windows at a cost of £93
The courier sent me a photo of three
smashed panes of glass on the floor
( no picture of the actual frames )
I’ve been trying to get delivery ever since and feel angry,annoyed and totally let down by Shipley
I have been trying to sort out delivery and find out the extent of damage caused by the courier since the 25/03/21
This is a total joke
Hi,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way.

We take all efforts necessary to reduce the number of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards.

If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile.

If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch.

Tim
I was amazed at the number of tenders I received, by simply using Shiply. Thank you.
Great contact keeping you updated. Easy to use
excellent service have used many times and always been satisfied
Quick and easy to operate.
I was extremely impressed with Shiply throughout the whole experience. Communications from enquiry to delivery was excellent. I was shipping loads of boxes and suitcases, a bike etc from Glasgow to Margate. They're definitely cheaper than a lot of competitors. If you want good communication, peace of mind, and a great price use them. Well done Attilla my courier.
I have already recommended them to lots of people.
The two lads that delivered my Rs4 couldn't have been better 500 miles then spent ages bringing it of the trailer very carefully. Id give 6 stars If I could .
Very pleased Thankyou
Found it frustrating. Chose a company who then could not do the job in the required timescale. I wanted to select my second choice but because Shipley had closed the job, I actually had to re-post I.e. start again. Very, very irritating especially as the next time I posted the offers were all much more expensive.
Hi,

Sorry to hear this.

If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch.

Quick and reliable.
Brilliant service, we’d had a dozen quotes within the first hour. The courier collected 1 cwt of goods the next day (Sunday) from Exeter and delivered it to North Wales that afternoon for just £150! Can’t fault that!
Very good service from start to finish kept us updated throughout
Excellent service and on time as and when stated and would recommend to any one who has a large item that requires collection and delivery.
Fast, delivery well organised site. Thank you.
Fantastic service. Really professional.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,227 reviews