Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Amazing service - quick, excellent value for money, Couldnt fault the service
I cancelled this booking by mutual agreement with Direct Logistics and they issued a full refund".
Nefasto, he quedado hoy de 20h a 21h y no ha aparecido Nadir, ni si quiera han llamado y no cogen el teléfono.
Fantastic service. Great communication with clear plan for collection and delivery. Professional approach. I would highly recommend.
I had problems with last driver over charged and was very rude, emailed Shiply but no response got... -100* for it
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Thanks for reaching out to our support team.

They will get back to you asap, so thanks for your patience.

Regards
Anne
Very satisfied with service. I was provided with a good selection of companies to choose from. Communication was good. I would recommend to friends and use again myself.
Really fantastic service. Clear communication, Gave a clear delivery slot and delivered on-time. Highly recommended
very good service
Excellent service! Great communication, will definitely use Shiply again in the future 😁
Great service and will use again
Does what it says on the tin.... say what you want, get some quotes, pick one and pay a deposit get your item
Excellent service from Alan at Advatec. Kept us well informed during the journey and arrived on time. Would highly recommend.
I was delighted with the service we got from Shiply .Our driver Alan was punctual ,very friendly and nothing was a problem for him .I would definitely recommend this company .
Using this service was quick and easy . Although quite in undated with a lot of companies to plough through, this was an absolutely fear service and would use again and recommend.
Met my requirements and I obtained a good quote for an overseas delivery which has now been completed. Would use again.
I needed something that was a odd size to be shipped. They organised it for me and kept me informed through out. Please with the service.
Very good service and friendly polite personnel
Very disappointed with the courier that we picked as he didn’t turn up to our property until around 10:30 In the evening.
My wife had taken a day off of work to take in a our item which was very annoying and a waist of a day for her!!
Be careful when selecting your courier company!
Hi,

Sorry to hear your driver turned up later than you had expected.

Unfortunately delays do happen occasionally, such is the nature of deliveries.

I hope this doesn't put you off from using Shiply again in the near future.

Regards
Simon
Quick and reliable delivery.
A very considerate and courteous driver. The job was completed as Agreed. First class.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,690 reviews