Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
They were reasonable on price and collection and delivery were good. There was some damage to a chair when it had been moved out of one van onto another. I would not recommend them for delicate items to be transported - or ensure that they are WELL packed before Shipley load them
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please feel free to leave a review for the transport provider on their Shiply profile so that other user may benefit from your experience with them.

If you would like to discuss this further please call our support team so they can look into the issue.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
My car was damaged during the service I found in this website and now neither the driver nor Shiply take responsibility. A charlatan and dishonest driver and hopeless Shiply that has not done anything helpful towards solving my problem.
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please call our support team so they can look into the issue.

Simon
Excellent, extremely responsible and very friendly. Highly recommended
My attention was drawn to the Shiply website by a colleague after we needed an item delivered to us. The website made the process really easy. Otherwise, I had envisaged renting a van and doing it myself. Will be using again!
EASY TO USE, ALL COURIERS HAVE BEEN PLEASENT AND PEFECT FOR MY NEEDS, VERY ACCOMODATING I WILL USE THIS SITE ALL THE TIME FOR ANY ANY LARGE DELIVERIES. THANK YOU
Really good value and reliable service.
Needed to move a chest of drawers from the Central Belt to the Highlands. By using Shipley was able to achieve this for far less than I expected. I had a choice of couriers and prices. Courier I chose was excellent.
Shiply is not a real company. They are irresponsible and indifferent to any deal and agreement with customers. They even don't respond to costumers. DO NOT TRUST SHIPLY. They will give you a significant financial loss as they did to me. NEVER TRUST THEM. They feel no responsibility and have very poor customer service. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PLANS BASED ON THEIR PROMISE.
Hi Kamyar,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team so we can get this issue sorted.

Simon
Excellent service from beginning to end. Incredible care was taken with our piano. Everyone we dealt with was hugely experienced, extremely responsive and professional.
Brillant website.
I can't give 0, else 0 will be my rating and I won't even consider Shiply.com, they arranged a fake transport provider who got my 1000$ deposit and escaped without answering my calls / emails and the car is not shipped. Honestly, shiply is a cheating company who arranges fake agents to get our money BEWAREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Jose,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We take these matters very seriously and have a trust and safety team in place to ensure matters such as these are investigated and resolved.

Please contact our support team so we can get this issue sorted.

Anne
Excellent.
Good and simple method for getting the keenest prices for car transport. I would recommend this service.
Very professional and good communications
It is just so simple and effective
Great service
Excellent service. Lots of options, very good pricing and easy to use with clear communication. Will definitely use again.
Used Shipley twice thus month. Easy access, fast response and easy to track projects. Would definitely recommend.
Read the reviews made my choice items collected & delivered as requested
Well organised, very efficient.
Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,162 reviews