Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Cher3027
Shiply 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Jxle3
Brilliant service.
Great idea but the courier I used took over 3 weeks to collect my parcel and then delivered it in 2 parts when it should have all arrived together
Brilliant comms and service
I have used this company a few times always on time and a good price to move motorcycles for me
Very smooth slick operation many thanks
Just fantastic saved nearly 60% in shipping costs. Thanks for a wonderful website.
The item has never turned up!!
Hi, Please contact your chosen transporter for more information. If you can't get through to them please contact Shiply support. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Regards Simon
Fast and efficient service.
Easy to use site and there was a choice of couriers with opportunities to read reviews. The couriers were easy and quick to communicate with. When I had problems with my end of the delivery they were patient and it was all good in the end. I would use Shipley again.
Great communication and friendly. Replied to queries very quickly.
have used twice and been amazed at the simplicity and efficiency. Really excellent. Thanks
Not delivered payment made over a month waiting
Great way to access different and better value quotes for a job. Would use again
Sandris & Viliits are just terrific! Promptly arrived on time collecting & delivering my boxes in France ( arrived on the early side of a 2hr window on pick up & drop off!) Extremely professional, prices very fair, I’m thrilled to discover them. I Highly recommend using them and their team. Would give MORE than 5 ⭐️‘S if option was available…
Shiply 5 star review on 25th July 2021 Shiply 5 star review on 25th July 2021
We received a number of prompt and reasonable offers for removal. The company we chose exceeded expectations. They provided a well-planned, timely, helpful, efficient removal for us - couldn’t fault them. Would definitely use Shiply and the company we chose again.
Excellent service - kept up to date every step of the way - It wasn't a straight forward ebay collection to coordinate. A wardrobe purchased from 370miles away/6 hour journey ( I didn't notice the 'collection only' sentence!) The company were very good in following up with both seller and myself. Would very much recommend very reasonable cost £90 which I was delighted with.
Car arrived on time driver was very professional very happy overall
Excellent Proffesional Service
Shiply provide a great service. The website is very easy to use (especially for Ebay items) and you start getting quotes almost immediately. The quotes vary enormously, but I've always been able to find someone affordable and with good feedback. I've used Shiply several times and will continue to do so.
Everything went well good commumication, I red the reviews of the companies you gave me , didn't choose the cheapest but a very well priced one, it all went so well
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,850 reviews