Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"I used Shiply for the first time to transport 3 large industrial cabinets and the service was first class from booking the collection to having the items delivered. Highly recommended and sensible prices."
"Straightforward to use, got my stuff delivered for a good price"
"Used for the first time after it was recommended. A handful of respondents very quickly offering their services, ended up with a good service. Will use again."
"Initially ask if it was an Ebay item , when I replied yes ,was given a price . When I entered my details that it was a return item the price doubled from the haulage company . Cost me £8 to get ripped off ."
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your review.

Please note that you are under no obligation to accept any bid from any transport provider.

It's free to list your items, receive and compare quotes on Shiply.

If you are unhappy with the price you have been quoted at any stage, you are under no obligation to accept and can wait for other quotes that best fit within your budget.

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Excellent organisation and value for money"
"Very good shipping site.Used only for vehicles so far.Transporters so far have been excellent."
"Good price and delivery I would recommend it to a friend"
"I have used Shipley about 4/5 times now from all over the country. Never had any issues, highly recommend."
"Great service. Got my out of a bind exactly when I needed it."
"Containers damaged, but goods OK"
Hi,

I am glad to hear that your items arrived in good condition.

Thanks for your review.

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Very good service. truly impressed."
"Easy to use and quick responses with competitive prices."
"A very useful, helpful and trustworthy site. Thanks for all your help in getting my delivery here on time and at an excellent price. Would certainly use again."
"Good service"
"I would recommend Shiply for their efficient service and good value."
"Very useful, providing a good means of finding cost effective transport: which also turned out to be very efficient."
"Really impressed with the number of quotes and got my product delivered"
"Liked the competitive bidding which brought the price down. Good communication from the carrier with both us and the destination"
"Quick and easy service."
"Quick, easy and reliable! I was being quoted £200-£300 for a delivery elsewhere and managed to get it on Shipley for £56!!! Arrived perfectly no issues"
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 25,130 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access