Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Easy to use and had responses almost immmediately."
"Does what it says on the tin!"
"fantastic service, a game changer! has opened up a whole new world of buying at auction for me. no more worry about buying something that is too far away to pick up."
"I needed to move my boat from a fairly remote welsh area. The web site was easy to use and I began getting quotes within an hour or so. I found the company I needed and soon came to a decision. In all an excellent service which I fully recommend."
"This firm is a real find. We were able to arrange delivery of an item to Scotland which even the vendor, and experienced company, had not been able to source. The procedure was quick, easy to follow, did not add a lot to the overall cost and enabled us to obtain an item we had looked for for ages and transport it efficiently and speedily. I would both recommend them and use them again myself when needed."
"very good,will use them again."
"Fantastic. No problems, job sorted, easy process. Highly recommend"
"I’ve used Shiply twice recently and everything went very well. Thank you."
"Works, but website needs work. I upgraded my listing to be urgent and premium, but after paying it still offers me the option to upgrade! Am i upgraded or not! You can't tell. It also confuses the collection address. For some reason it merges my delivery address onto the collection address! And why do i have to specify an email address of the person being collected from? Transparency on costs would be good. I don't understand how the costs work. Shiply took a massive fee for my last delivery."
Hi Mike,

Thanks for using Shiply, and thank you for the feedback. We will certainly be looking into these technical issues and are sorry your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us if you would like us to clarify anything or if there is anything else you would like to discuss.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Anne
"Easy to use and to raise questions which were answered very promptly"
"Fab service very quick efficient and friendly highly recommend"
"Excellent company will recommend to everyone who needs to have stuff delivered to your door 5 stars"
"excellent communications both ends of the delivery and pick up."
"I received my item a day late without any warning, explanation or apology, but was very relieved that it arrived! Although this was not remotely Shiply's fault, from reading others reviews, very little if anything is done when goods go missing. Shiply's responses are generic & ultimately they can't intervene when there's an issue. I think if they did, it's possible there would be less issues. Had I have read the reviews prior to booking, it's highly likely I'd've gone elsewhere."
Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We do appreciate the feedback, and thank you for using our service.

Anne
"BEWARE...NO help on a transport provider who 'stole' my item and is still operating on the site I first used Shiply in June to pick up a client's product and return it for them to Victorian Plumbing. The item never made it back to Victorian Plumbing and I have no paperwork. The courier did not answer my calls, emails or texts. I have raised the issue with Shiply on numerous occasions and NOTHING has been done. I am now over £400 out of pocket as I'm liable for my client's item and this courier 'morgz27 (689)' is STILL operating on Shiply so BEWARE. The response I got initially from Shiply which is simply 'buck-passing' was "We act purely as a neutral venue through which users and transport providers can meet and enter into their own agreements. We are not involved in any of the actual transactions which take place and so are unable to get involved in any disputes or issues which may arise as a result of the contracts you choose to enter into with." Despite countless contact with Shiply asking for an update and that the courier be removed from the site, I have had no communication. Very disappointing."
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about this incident with your chosen transport provider.

Whilst it's true that we do act purely as a neutral venue in these transactions we do try and put you in contact with the transport provider. Should that fail we recommend you report this incident to the police.

Anne
"I had a quote from one of Shiply’s Companies - Cidor - for £63 to deliver an EBay item I was bidding on. I advised the company that I was waiting to see if I got the item before accepting the quote. As soon as I won the item I told Cidor and before I knew it the £63 quote had miraculously disappeared off the screen and been replaced with a £78 one. Cynical and cheaty sharp practice. I reported this to Shiply who explained that they are “just a platform” and have no interest in what standard their transport companies operate to and do not monitor anything. Two people I spoke to confirmed that they have no interest in ethical practice by these transport companies and that this practice was perfectly fine. Another member of staff said the opposite. What a shambles! Shiply seem happy to cream off all of the profit and take all the credit for all the fantastic delivery guys out there who do a great job. Talk about labour exploitation! They do not appear to have any interest in customer service."
Hi there,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Although we are a neutral venue we do vet all transport companies before they are allowed to operate via Shiply.

Please contact our customer support team so we can help you to discuss and resolve this issue.

Anne
"I have used shiply a few times and would recommend it, wait quite a while and the prices will come down they are always really high at first. The drivers I have got have been very respectful with my cargo as it is usually paintings and artworks."
"Excellent service would recommend"
"Easy to use, bids come through quick and it’s easy to upgrade to get more bids. Great value for ease of use. Big thumbs up 👍"
"I found the website and the use of very good. However I think more clarity on the fact you have to pay before you can move things forward would be of great help. Thank you great service over all."
Shiply is rated 4.62 based on 25,675 reviews