Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
easy to use process, which enables the customer to put transport jobs out to tender
Works really well and the two couriers that we have used have been great. Very competive pricing. Will definitely use again.
excellent service, hassle free, VERY HIGHLY RECOMENDED!.
NEdelivery !!! Wow went up and beyond, lovely men, even helped me take my doors off to get the sofas in!! Very professional.... no complaints here....
This is the second time I’ve used Shipley and always been impressed by the website and the companies are used on it .
Excellent service. Will use again when needed, Many thanks
Easy to book, and very helpful staff. One part of the bookcase was missing on delivery, but was delivered two days later.
Excellent. Good communication from start to finish. Excellent price. Goods well looked after in transit. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service!
Really easy to use and advice on carrying out safe transactions. Will use a lot more in future.
Great communication, great value , will definitely use your service again
Good produced numerous couriers at reasonable prices.
I had very good services from Shiply and I am very happy with the competitive quotes that you can get.
Great website ,it enable me to get a lot of good quotes. Make sure you read the quotes carefully and discuss with supplier before accepting . Not all suppliers read the description put in for offer
Excellent easy to use ,will use again
Fantastic kept up2 date when times where said can't say enough really helpful all the way...
Very easy to use site. Got lots of interest in the delivery requirement I posted and the delivery company I opted for did a great job.
Fantastic and super efficient service, would recommend this company wholeheartedly.
Quick and easy to use and got me a much better price than when I'd tried to find a 'man and a van'. The quote I accepted was from an very professional and reliable local company I'd not even heard of. Pleased with Shiply and with Nemo transport. Will use again.
Excellent service. Listed my request, received quotes and item delivered within 3 days. This is the 3rd time I have used Shiply and I will certainly be back again.
Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,491 reviews