Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Click Here

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Fabulous !!"
"really happy again with the quick response and reliability of shipleys"
"Very good service,will use again ,"
"Excellent service all quotes are from reliant couriers which all g8ve good prices and service always been very pleased with shipley"
"Excellent reliable Company,"
"Easy to use and had responses almost immmediately."
"fantastic service, a game changer! has opened up a whole new world of buying at auction for me. no more worry about buying something that is too far away to pick up."
"I needed to move my boat from a fairly remote welsh area. The web site was easy to use and I began getting quotes within an hour or so. I found the company I needed and soon came to a decision. In all an excellent service which I fully recommend."
"This firm is a real find. We were able to arrange delivery of an item to Scotland which even the vendor, and experienced company, had not been able to source. The procedure was quick, easy to follow, did not add a lot to the overall cost and enabled us to obtain an item we had looked for for ages and transport it efficiently and speedily. I would both recommend them and use them again myself when needed."
"very good,will use them again."
"Fantastic. No problems, job sorted, easy process. Highly recommend"
"I’ve used Shiply twice recently and everything went very well. Thank you."
"Easy to use and to raise questions which were answered very promptly"
"Fab service very quick efficient and friendly highly recommend"
"Excellent company will recommend to everyone who needs to have stuff delivered to your door 5 stars"
"excellent communications both ends of the delivery and pick up."
"I have used shiply a few times and would recommend it, wait quite a while and the prices will come down they are always really high at first. The drivers I have got have been very respectful with my cargo as it is usually paintings and artworks."
"Excellent service would recommend"
"Easy to use, bids come through quick and it’s easy to upgrade to get more bids. Great value for ease of use. Big thumbs up 👍"
"I found the website and the use of very good. However I think more clarity on the fact you have to pay before you can move things forward would be of great help. Thank you great service over all."
Shiply is rated 4.62 based on 25,680 reviews