Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
I’ve just used Shipley services, I’m not sure I would use them again, there was no communication from the selected courier, it wasn’t a dedicated delivery and it was late despite my advert explaining time scales, all in all poor service. A little more care about private couriers is needed by Shipley before they should be allowed to be selected from this website Easier said than done I would suspect.
Also be careful costs aren’t just the price shown there are hidden costs. Always make sure you ask!!
Hi,

I am very sorry that you have not had a positive experience with Shiply or your chosen transport provider.

We verify and vet all of the transport providers at the point of registration before they are allowed to operate via the Shiply website.

In regards to the price you pay, you should not have to pay more than the amount that has been quoted to you.

If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch with our customer support team.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
Yes, the site works but don't expect any help if your delivery doesn't go as planned
Hi Jay,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

We have a full-time customer support team that are here to assist you with any difficulties you may have.

Please get in touch so we can offer you better understand your issue.

Anne
Prompt service. £44 pound charge was a bit expensive though.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that you feel the charge was a bit expensive but am glad to hear you were happy with the prompt service you received.

Anne
I need to change my address and I can’t find anywhere on your website to alter my address

Thanks for your review.

If you log in to your account (My Shiply) the option to change your personal details will be available.

If you require further assistance please get in touch with us.

Please call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
They were on there way to the delivery address to make the collection and was then delayed for a week when they realised. Communication was very poor between all parties and turned up early with no notice when they did collect i. I was not notified they had collected item or given a delivery time.

On the plus side the guys were friendly and helpful and the price was reasonable

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear that the communication between yourself and your transport provider was not as good as it should have been.

I am glad to hear that your collection and delivery has since been completed without any further issues.

If you do require any further assistance please get in touch.

Anne
Shipley is good, however express delivery who I chose to deliver my chair were not. They were anything but express, their communication was very poor and the chair finally delivered very late. So I am not at all happy with them.
Hi Isab,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one and that you were forced to wait longer than planned for your delivery.

It is unfortunate when such delays occur, especially when they can be averted by means of better communication on the part of the transport provider.

I would encourage you to leave a review on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that other users can benefit from your experience.

I hope this has not deterred you from using Shiply again in the near future.

Review for Ian & Lou
Perfect pick up, Ian & Lou were Very helpful & picked up a very heavy item without any problems.
Would use again.
Had a delay with delivery so rang Shiply’s they said they had contacted courier and get back to me. They may have contacted courier but they didn’t ring me back.
Transportado de aquella ma era
Probably ok if you understand it, I was confused, and it cost me money to join, and I didn't use their service

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry you did not understand how to use the platform.

I have posted a link below to our "how to use" page.

Just to clarify, Shiply is free to join.

There are no joining fees involved so your statement about it costing you money to join is inaccurate and a bit confusing.

It is free to join Shiply and free to list items. You only pay if you accept a quote and use the service.

If you would like to discuss this please get on touch with us, we'd be glad to help.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
Ok but couldn't get through to customer support via email advertised
Hi,

I am sorry that you were not able to get throught via email.

If there is anything we can do to assist you please contact us via phone, or try the email address below.

Anne
Fraudsters operate within shiply so beware what details & goods you hand out & never go outside if shiply if they ask!.
I had one, kettleman, who rang the seller of a car to obtain my number, offered a cheap quote, then offered to take my money over to the seller for me. He then tried to intercept the car & pick it up without my consent!!!...fraudster
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We take these allegations seriously and would ask you to contact us so we can investigate this matter straight away.

Anne
The web page is very difficult to navigate. I am trying to locate my delivery arrangements, and I have already spent 20 minutes trying to track it.
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please call our support team so we can assist you with this matter.

Anne
well i did not say i was happy but it was ok
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not as positive as it should have been and fell below your expectations.

Please contact us and let us know what the main issues were and we will do our best to resolve them.

Anne
help desk was quite efficient, I had two issues with Shiply which I needed help with and they were quite fast coming back to me.
Arrived and gave us 1 hr notice which was good as at work but got back in time for delivery.
Good enough deal on the delivery.
Wheels came scratched
Hi,

I'm sorry that your wheels were damged.

I would encourage you to leave some feedback on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that they are made aware.

Thanks for your feedback.

Liam
Takes a bit of time for suppliers to get to a decent price point but otherwise excellent
Good service in the round. Could be an easier way to estimate the size of the load you are seeking to have delivered. I probably overestimated volume given the number of small items I purchased at auction.
Easy to find carriers but unable to get any help from Shiply when things go wrong. Shan't be using them again.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you feel you aren't able to get any support from Shiply when you need.

We do have a customer support team who you can speak to via phone, or contact via email should you need to.

If you need further assistance you can contact us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,928 reviews