Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
help desk was quite efficient, I had two issues with Shiply which I needed help with and they were quite fast coming back to me.
Arrived and gave us 1 hr notice which was good as at work but got back in time for delivery.
Good enough deal on the delivery. Wheels came scratched
Hi,

I'm sorry that your wheels were damged.

I would encourage you to leave some feedback on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that they are made aware.

Thanks for your feedback.

Liam
Takes a bit of time for suppliers to get to a decent price point but otherwise excellent
Good service in the round. Could be an easier way to estimate the size of the load you are seeking to have delivered. I probably overestimated volume given the number of small items I purchased at auction.
Easy to find carriers but unable to get any help from Shiply when things go wrong. Shan't be using them again.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you feel you aren't able to get any support from Shiply when you need.

We do have a customer support team who you can speak to via phone, or contact via email should you need to.

If you need further assistance you can contact us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Average service
The service worked for me, I decided not to accept the lowest quotes because 'cheapest is not always best'. People need to earn a decent living and not leaving any margin in the transaction is likely to rebound on the purchaser, particularly during inclement weather in winter.

Thanks for your review.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

I am glad your experience was a positive one and hope you will continue to use Shiply again in the future.

Anne
All went fine - prompt delivery and collection. Good communications, good price
Arranging the collection and price was straight forward, however, agreed collection and delivery dates are done so for a reason. The drop off was brought forward by 24hrs resulting in inconvenience at the delivery address and without my agreement. Previous Shipley buisness was as arranged and efficient.
It is potentially very good but the fees are too high which prevents many jobs from being viable and it is cheaper to use another site or transport item myself.
Hi WIll,

Thanks for your review.

I am glad your experience was a positive one.

In regards to the fees, there are no set fees, it differs depending on the item listed, and the distance etc.

Thanks for using Shiply.

Regards,
Anne
I found a very good transporter, but only after paying a deposit for another uplift which didn’t work out. I was shocked when told initially I could only carry over the unused deposit, to be held by Shiply! Glad I used PayPal. It was only when applying through PayPal the refund was agreed A refund should be automatic if an uplift doesn’t work out.
Hi Cath,

Many thanks for your review.

I am sorry for any difficulties you may have experienced whilst using the site.

If a job is cancelled by the transport provider, then depending on the circumstances of cancellation we are able to offer refunds and credit as options.

I do apologise for any confusion.

Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for using Shiply.

Tim
Didn't take long to get a good price but once a price was agreed shiply kept harassing me to leave feedback before collection had been done, even to the point of threatening to leave feedback on my behalf.
Hi,

I am sorry that you feel you have received too many communications from us.

We have an excellent relationships with our customers and have excellent review ratings which we are very proud of.

We are currently looking in to the issue and will certainly take your feedback on board when reviewing our processes.

Anne
The site was not as easy to use as I'd expected - if you lost the page on which you were supposed to write destination address(es) information, you couldn't find the page again or do it at a later date. However, overall Shiply provided a very useful forum for quotes, correspondence and payment between businesses and customers.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear you had some difficulty navigating the site.

We have tried to make the site as simple and user friendly as possible for all of our users.

If you somehow click off or lose the item listing page you can simply click the Shiply logo/home button in the top left corner which takes you back to the home page.

Following that just click "Get Quotes" in the right hand corner to get back to the item re-listing page.

Hope that helps, and many thanks for your feedback!

Tim
i've had more good experiences than bad, though the one bad took some sorting
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear about the one negative experience you encountered but am glad that it has now been sorted.

If there is anything further that we can do please don't hesitate to contact us on 020 3137 2454, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.

I am really glad that you have had many good experiences using the Shiply platform, and want to take this opportunity to tell you how valued you are as a customer.

Thanks once again for your feedback.

Reduce extortionate fees
I’m not sure they are very good they get you a lot of bits but once you have decided on the bid if you need anything confirming their useless they won’t answer the phone and you have to wait sometimes 24 hours before they get back in touch with you at the end of the day everything went very well but I could’ve done with the reassurance of them answering the phone when I was unsure about certain aspects of the job
Hi,

I am sorry to hear you were not able to get through to our customer support team.

As stated on our website our customer support helpline is available Monday-Friday between 9am-6pm.

If you need to make a query outside of those hours you have the option of creating a support ticket or sending an email, after which one of our support team members will contact you as soon as possible.

On average our response time is much less than 24 hours as we proactively aim to resolve all queries in the shortest time frame possible.

Thanks again for your feedback, and I'm glad that your delivery went well.

Tim
It was a quite convenient way of finding someone to transport my car. I do think that the amount of money they take out of the transport cost is ridiculous
Some of the guys are great. Otherwises give a bad service.
I was surprised at how easy it was to use Shiply. However I was upset that once I had chosen the quote every time we communicated to finialise the details Shiply increased their deposit. The deposit increased by £40 between accepting the quote and the final message. If I wasn't in a hurry to organise my furniture being moved I would have found another site!
Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,317 reviews