Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
HANDY SEVEN ..I’ve just had my family’s huge pile of Christmas presents delivered from Brighton to Warwickshire . Prompt service , nice polite courier . I’m very pleased with the service and very good value for money too!
We definitely used again
Very poor service and the carriers they use arwe no reliable cost me 70.00 and the parcel never got collected
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience and that you feel this way.

This is not the standard of service we expect from transport providers.

I would suggest leaving a review for them on their individual Shiply profile so that other users may benefit from your (unfortunate) experience.

Please contact us so we can assist further with this matter.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Tim
Brilliant from start to finish. Saved me a lot of money and hassle. Highly recommended.
Very competitive pricing and their platform is user friendly. The delivery was delivered by a very nice and helpful driver, the price was absolutely a catch and the time table was respected.
The shiply website was great the only downside was the company that did the transportation damaged my vehicle and said the damage was done before they collected. So I suggest that both the sender and recipient take detailed photos
Wonderful efficient service beyond my expectations on Boxing Day.
It was simple , quick , the staff very professional and made everything safe , thank you for everything
Best service
I booked a van via Shiply and was told the firm would contact me the day before the job to arrange a collection time. They never did, and did not respond to any emails. I have raised a query with Shiply but 3 days later, I am still awaiting a response.
Hi Eileen,

Please forgive us, we have been extremely busy over the holiday period and have been taking slightly longer than usual to get back to our requests.

Tim
Last week, through Shiply, I received and accepted a quote from SundaysDeliveries4u to move a dresser from Braintree to Westbury - I paid the deposit on the Shiply website and the delivery company instructed me to pay the balance to the driver in cash upon delivery. The driver, who could hardly speak English, demanded an extra £36 pounds before he would go away. I explained I'd already paid a deposit and he said that was nothing to do with him. I've since tried to contact the delivery company but they've ignored my message. It was daylight robbery - a horrible experience - and I won't be using or recommending Shiply again.
Hi Mrs Farrow,

I am very sorry to hear about this.

This is not the standard we expect transport providers to provide to our customers.

If you can contact us and give us further information about this incident we will look in to this.

Anne

Tim
Did what I required good idea
Excellent service from start to finish all very efficient and good price for wardrobe removal from Kent to Scotland
I arranged through Shiply to collect and deliver a bed they recommended a company called Xpert...the bed was collected from the seller but I am still waiting after many weeks for it to be delivered to me. I'm told it is in Experts warehouse somewhere. Shiply do not care at all say it's nothing to do with them.
Hi Napier,

I am sorry to hear this.

I am also sorry to hear you feel that we don't care. This is not true, we do care about our customers.

However, we don't do any transporting ourselves, so transport matters have to be taken up directly with your chosen transport provider.

Please contact us for further assistance.

Simon
I received several quotes on the first day my request was posted and accepted the most useful one quickly. It was all more simple and efficient than I expected.
Every worked just the way it should.
Good
Communication. Easy and straight forward
Very good in every possible way
Excellent prompt collection/delivery of my Volvo,great price too,highly recommended!!
The driver was un professional.
Spoke to the customer about prices of delivery.
Hi,

This is not the standard of service we expect from transport providers.

Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 28,511 reviews