Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Excellent service and very reasonably priced....the two delivery drivers were brilliant .Will definately use you again.Many thanks!!"
"So easy to use, great interface, well thought-out process. High recommended."
"Easy to use site. Found a great courier at a fair price."
"Easy to use website, clear to see quotes , would use again ."
"It's all a good idea. Very easy. But the people who delivered didn't speak English and wouldn't help me get the bed inside my house. They were quite rude when I was frustrated about the situation. I never complain because I understand the situation that people are in. We are all just tryna get paid but i hate that I paid them one hundred pounds to do a bad job."
Hi there,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you would like to discuss this further.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Kind Regards,

Anne
"they were great. Two guys who were extremely helpful in picking up and delivering nearby. would recommend them Pam"
"Great service, fast response with quotes. Saved me a 400 mile round trip."
"Excellent quick service. Chairs arrived in good condition friendly helpful staff.. Carried them into the house for me. Thank you x"
"Easy site to use. Provided a good selection from which I could make my own choice. No pressure and hassle free."
"Very good, well priced work. The timing of the last delivery was very slightly delayed from the stated time slot. But overall a good service, and would use again"
"The process was simple and effective, although it all depends on the carriers integrity. Our reasonably sized part load from a storage facility in South London to Brandenburg an der Havel, was handled extremely well and professionally over two days. Quick, courteous and very helpful."
"efficient way to get the best possible carrier."
"I found them easy to use, bit of a deviation in the price though."
"brilliant from start to Finnish delivery driver was excellent got my car to me on time yeah great thanks"
"Fabulous !!"
"really happy again with the quick response and reliability of shipleys"
"Very good service,will use again ,"
"Excellent service all quotes are from reliant couriers which all g8ve good prices and service always been very pleased with shipley"
"All good , would recommend +++++"
"Excellent reliable Company,"