Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Code90
Shiply 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Cono739
I always use Shiply for sending and receiving large items and have never been disappointed.
very good service, many company's to choose from, the one we used was excellent
Great service. Quick and easy to get quotes, competitive pricing and good communication during collection and delivery. Excellent. Thank you.
I’d never heard of Shipley before but needed to get a car transported from Dorset to Suffolk. I trusted the excellent reviews and it was a good decision!
The service did what it promised on the website and was very easy and intuitive to access an use.
Communications were excellent and I’ve already recommended Shipley to someone else.
It only took a few minutes to complete a form to take a dining table from Hertfordshire to Edinburgh and within a couple of hrs I had several prices, the best of which was under £60. My table was collected two days later and arrived safely. Great service from start to finish.
Just excellent!
Good service , everything worked well as planned
I received a number of quotes quickly for a relatively bulky piece of furniture that made it possible to purchase.
Shiply is very reliable and efficient as well.
Fabulous service. Definitely recommend
A good service introducing reliable carriers.
The system worked. I made a request and got a courier via Shiply, in fact got several offers.
Great service and excellent website
Horrendous experience. Unfortunately, our sale was damaged unretrievably by the courier. No response from the courier. Shiply stated all their drivers have to have insurance - but they don't keep a record of it, and the courier did a 'runner.' £1500 lost, total nightmare.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

Please be aware that Shiply is a transport marketplace. We do not do any of the transporting ourselves.

We are the platform that connects individuals such as yourself with transporters who bid on your job.

We take all efforts necessary to reduce the amount of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process, and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards.

If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile.

If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Regards
Tim
Easy to use - customer service helpful in clarifying and explaining process when I had a query, supportive and suggested course of action.
Great price, great service and good communication with the couriers. I would use Shiply again and would have no hesitation in recommending to others based on my experience.
An excellent delivery system. All the more useful in a lockdown scenario . My personal couriers were 2nd to none..... and ticked all the boxes. Thank you.
Always very good. Always on time, goods in perfect condition, fair prices and cheerful happy people.
Shiply 5 star review on 1st April 2021
The timing and delivery of my chair and footstool was very much acceptable to the extent that I would very highly recommend the system to any perspective customer.
Disappointed in the aftercare provided. Movers damaged my furniture, Shiply not willing to provided assistance. Won’t be using again.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards