Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Kath7224
Shiply 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Pete4171
Low cost generally only means one thing. Poor quality & service. The transporter I used to transport my car stole it........
Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear your latest experience with Shiply was not a positive one. Please contact our support team so we can get more information from you. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Regards Tim
Amazing experience- reliable professional and kept us informed throughout the whole process
Website clear and efficient to use. Had responses very quickly and obtained an economical collection and delivery.
Excellent service Quick, efficient and friendly staff
Excellent easy to work with
I've used shiplys many times I had one very bad experience & had several emails from them to justify my HONEST NEGITIVE EXPERIENCE.IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!!
Hi, Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear your latest experience with Shiply was not a positive one. If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Regards Anne
I always use Shiply to move furniture. Prices are very competitive and the service is always first class. Communication is brilliant.
Brilliant reliable service with a smile.
This is a very well set up site that delivers (literally) through their large network of couriers. On the three occasions that I have needed something picked up and delivered, everything went smoothly: Quotes came in very quickly which were very competitive. feedback on the individual couriers enabled me to check reviews from previous customers. Information from Shiply was speedy and efficient.
Very easy to use, competitive quotes and reliable service. Have used on a number of occasions for getting large eBay purchases and cars transported from one end of the country to another. Faultless service every time. Highly recommended.
Shiply is a very cost-effective and convenient way of transporting goods. I use them fairly regularly and have been very pleased with their service.
Cost effective delivery service but they need to improve how they communicate. I had to contact them to get the collection and delivery dates. I even had to contact them to arrange payment.
Very Good - very happy - Thank you
Great service...would recommend.
Very competitive and very efficient would definitely use them again one very pleased customer
Shiply 5 star review on 26th August 2021
very easy to get quotes from people who know what there doing
Excellent removals from Les and his team.
Excellent and innovative web site that is so easy to use and delivers many cost effective solutions and services, with easy to understand quotations. Great communications and very simple to use.
Excellent service with lots of clients to choose from.
Very easy to create the request for shipment, good communication with the selected company and timely pick up and delivery without any issues. Furniture (2 sofas) arrived in perfect condition.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,966 reviews