Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Simply, clear, very good.
I have found the Shiply website to be an extremely useful tool for finding efficient delivery companies at a reasonable cost.
I have now used Shiply on three separate occasions all of which were exceptionally successful and proved good value. On the last occasion use of the priority service to get additional quotations proved useful and worth considering. Have no hesitation recommending Shiply
Easy to use site, fast response by a good number of couriers. Very pleased.
Very easy to use, although the site did not come out on top of a Google search.
Fantastic response from the couriers, they collected the Trike Body moulds with no drama where other attempts had failed abysmally. Will be using again for sure.
very good and fast and easy
I found shiply good to use, I needed car transported at short notice ie within 3days. Received quote within 12hrs and then proceeded. Everthing went well with haulage firm.
Excellent service, all went perfectly to plan. Many thanks
Excellent - really efficient and easy to use. Just what I needed and would definitely use again - highly recommended!
Very easy to use. Best way to find courier
The Shipley website was easy to use and resolved our courier dilemma swiftly, at a reasonable price and effectively! Recommended 👍
Simple to use. Got a variety of quotes and went with the one with the best reviews who were competitive on price. Whole process was excellent.
Great service, was pleased
Worst service ever. Dont know about others but for Canadians it is worst. I wanted to ship my car by jan 20 and I contacted them month and half ago. They gave me provider which was fake and shipy didn’t verify anything with them and when i asked them if they have any trustworthy provider they said they are not responsible for anything now when 2 weeks left for the shipment they canceled my deal and told me to find another provider. So unprofessional. They wasted my 2 months

Please call our support team so they can look into the issue.

We can be contacted via email at support-ca@shiply.com.

Simon
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please call our support team so they can look into the matter and resolve any outstanding issues.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
I trusted them to find me a reliable company to transport my car from Quebec to British Columbia. They connected with me Boucher Truck lines and this company took a 50 percent cash deposit as they never picked up my car. They stopped answering my emails and phone calls. I trusted Shiply to connect with me a trustworthy courier and they failed to do that. Do not use this his company.

Please call our support team so they can look into the issue.

Please send us an email to support-ca@shiply.com.

Simon
Do not be fooled by their promise of quotes within 20 minutes. They just want as much money as they can screw out of you. I provided the pick up point, delivery point and description of item to be transported as per the form. The response was -- 'Hi mate whats your budget'. --

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Any response you receive to a listing is from a transport provider, not from Shiply.

We have thousands of transport providers registered on Shiply and each is independent, therefore the quotes and the responses you receive will all be unique.

If you need any further assistance please contact us.

just do not bother

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please contact us so we can find out more about the issue.

Simon
Poor service when it goes wrong. Poor and incomplete communication. Very disappointed.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please feel free to leave a review for your chosen transport provider on their individual Shiply profile.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,162 reviews