Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Very easy to use and received good quotes"
"Both email addresses and mobile phone numbers for buyer and seller but driver just turned up and no contact before collection or delivery So why did you need this personal info????"
Hi,

Sorry, I'm not entirely clear on your query from what you have written but I gather that your transport provider was not efficient with his communication?

Each transport provider is different.

Shiply simply pass on the relevant contact details to each party, we do not monitor or police the way each party communicates with each other, we leave that up to both parties to agree on.

I hope that answers your query?

If not please feel free to get in touch with us.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
"Quick and easy to register the job and started receiving quotes within 1 day, good service and easy to use."
"Twice in a month ive used this. First was great second was dreadful. I bought a garage door with a pic and a testimonial from the seller thst the key was provided with the door. Ive rang texted and emailed the depo and higher and they taje no responsibility and blamed both the buyer and seller. Ill never use again."
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team so they can put you in touch with your transport provider if you are having difficulty getting through to them.

Anne
"Very handy service - quotes came in very quickly, and I got prices that I was very happy with. A really easy way to arrange a delivery."
"Excellent service. Went very smoothly and very reasonable price. Need to be flexible on collection and delivery times to get the best price."
"amazingly managed to get a car shipped from france to the uk for £488. Incredibly pleased"
"The quoting system works well and got good responses. I may have chosen the wrong person for the collection as it was done properly but outside of work hours which was problematic for a business to business collection / delivery. Getting a car garage to open up at 11.15pm to receive a car didn’t go down too well. I wouldn’t use the same carrier company again but would use Shipley."
"Quick service, good choice of offers from prospective couriers"
"Quick professional service, Hassle free, would definitely use again."
"Excellent service. Will use this again"
"0 stars. Horrific service, I wasnt even notified my car wasn’t going to get transported. I found out through an email I had sent to follow up on when it’s getting collected. Would never recommend this company to anyone. Not sure how the business is still running if they’re committing false advertisement, should say upon booking ‘your car isn’t guaranteed to be transported but hey give it a shot and it may or may not work out’ lol."
Hi,

I am very sorry that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

Please note: Shiply act as a neutral venue through which transport providers can meet and enter into mutual agreements with one another.

We do not act as agents or transport providers, we are simply the marketplace.

We have been in business for over 10 years and have been used by millions of customers.

We never falsely advertise or make any false claims.

Thanks for your feedback.

Please
"Proovia ltd should be removed from Shipley for delivering damaged goods to me poor customer service and attitude on phone stinks. Didn't get a penny back."
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider. was not a positive one.

This is not the standard of service we expect transport providers to deliver to our users.

Please give us a call so we can address this issue.

Simon
"THE SERVICE WAS VERY EASY TO USE AND VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY, SAVED ME ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT. WILL DEFINATLEY USE AGAIN IF I NEED A COURIER"
"I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the company."
"Excellent service. Shiply helped me find the most economical way to ship, saving me time and money. They are now my way to ship anything, anywhere."
"after buying a m/cycle from ebay couldn't complete the online Shiply form but deposit money was taken immediately 3 days later got a response from Shiply and was told that there was an IT problem that they were aware of and just to contact the couriers directly im not a happy bunny"
Hi Mike,

I am sorry to hear this.

This is not something that happens often and is due to a technical fault which has since been resolved.

Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Please contact our support team in order to get this issue addressed.

Anne
"Normally come up with the best prices and service"
"Very efficient, Good communication and punctual"
"The pick up was a little slow but I was in no hurry so it was not a problem. Both parties to pick up and delivery were kept informed along the way. The parcel arrived when it should have so I happy."
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 25,130 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access