Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Experience excellent, quotes v quick and the driver who delivered the stuff was excellent, communication great and he did perfect job.
So helpful to be able to get furniture from further afield. My particular driver was great, good communication and timings etc. Paid deposit twice somehow and customer services were very responsive and said they will refund no problem.
ALL WENT TO SCHEDULE ALTHOUGH THE DRIVER ARRIVED AN HOUR BEFORE THE 3 HOUR WINDOW STARTED SO I, AS ARRANGED, HAD TO DRIVE 5 MILES TO MEET HIM AT THE PICK UP POINT.
Good service, would use again
I use Shiply often, but tend to always use one particular courier as they are excellent. All in all an excellent service but I have one major concern....why do some couriers only accept cash, this is clearly a way to avoid paying taxes and i cannot believe Shiply allow this. No excuse at all is acceptable, it is a bad mark on Shiplys business in my opinion
Great company , fast quotes received , simply to use would recommend
The only web site that gave me a selection of excellent couriers choices really fast and at great value. Highly recommend using this site.
Can't fault it. Easy to use saved me slot of time.
Excellent service; would recommend
I used Shiply for the first time this month, I was a bit apprehensive as I've never used anything like this before, but after inputting my info quotes came through within 10 minutes and I found the perfect company. I have since used Shiplys and will continue to use them in the future.
excellent company to deal with - wouldn't hesitate to recommend - ticks all boxes
First class delivery of car.The car was there when I reached the garage
A very simple user friendly platform to gain various quotes for shipping, from your pet cat to luxury boat. I’ve now used Shiply to get my van from Malta back to the UK to shipping a boat I bought from Cambridge to Maidstone…
Good range of delivery companies.
Very prompt, competing quotes arrived within 24 hrs, found a great and reliable supplier.
Great website. Seamless. Did exactly what it says. Highly recommended.
Great service. Very competitive pricing. Would definitely recommend !
Easy to access quotes and contact with transporter.
Sam (Saxon), picked up and delivered my bathroom sink & cabinet from North to South London today and giving him a 100% is not enough.

From the very beginning whilst contacting him for a quote he was quick in replying and ever so polite, flexible and a "no problem" whatever my request was.

Today he patiently & calmly waited for me all along and delivered the item all the way.
His genuine smile and attitude meant the world to me and definitely I will go back to ask him for his help.

It was not just a simple job and transaction, it was a lovely experience with a genuine, polite and professional man who really deserved every penny I gave him.

And last but not least, his quote was the most reasonable among all those I was given...Sam is a treasure found if you need small/ medium removals
Little or almost not recommended. They must control the companies that carry out transport services through their webpage. In my case, a carrier with a 97% of supposed reliability according to Shiply, but not at all recommended, after many excuses for not carrying out the transport, the carrier returns back the item damaged to you, in my case it has had a motorcycle (Vespa) 10 days later of pick it up from my house.
In this case, the excuse has been before and after the collection of the motorcycle, first the Covid and then another client cancellation that made, according to them, my motorcycle shipment not profitable.
After much insisting to get the motorcycle back, they sent it to my home 10 days later, with a blow that did not have before.
Shiply has been aware all the time but according to them, his job is not to intervene in anything at all, because the relationship is always between the client and the carrier so, do not expect any help from their side.
Shiply should provide a telephone numbre and an email for a better customer service, in Spain does not exist.
As a conclusion, there is no help from Shiply, almost non-existent and very difficult communication with them and a dubious carrier classification system.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,690 reviews