Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
The recommended company, Good_Fellas, were dishonest despite having a supposedly high rating. I have yet to see if my deposit will be refunded . . .
Website was ok but company have been atrocious. No collection nearly a month after payment.
Farther & Son ran business who themselves delivered in a professional transportation LWB VW VAN with a professional hydraulic ramp for off loading. Service was superb and made you happy receiving your new toys in cool fashion 🤙
The app for Shipley online is superior to other shippers. The actual move (shipping of my dining table)was organized, smooth and performed by very cordial, competent people.
Had a cabinet delivered today by mariusekx and what an absolutely excellent service! Very polite and helpful driver. Super quick delivery and the communication throughout was also spot on.
Excellent service collected and delivered within the selective timeframe. Friendly and personable driver!
Fantastic service. Needed to find a way to deliver a sofa of my mum's from Cheshire to my brother's in London. This was so easy to use and such great value via the courier we chose.
Very pleased with the Shiply website/service
wasted ages of my time Couriers quote without reading the requirements / dimensions and then cancel after the deposit is paid 3 times in a row wont be coming here again
Very good experience. Delivery by 2 strong ladies who were very helpful. Have used Shiply a few times and would do so again.
Really easy service, found the right courier for us easily and the process was straightforward
Excellent site. I have used it several times for transporting cars I have bought. Cannot fault it.
As our plans continued to adjust & change, the friendly staff adapted to all of our requests and changes. The car was delivered a day earlier than anticipated.
Great service with good customer service. They were in contact with me throughout the process and were very accommodating to all my requests. They are also great value for money. I will definitely be using them again! Also to add, the reviews for them are all genuine as I was surprised to see so many satisfied customers, but they clearly do a great job. Thanks to Alex and the team. Catherine
Shiply out shinned the other shippers. Good communications, the only issue was some delays in checking communication between me and the shipper. But I understand it, just causes delays.
Very impressed. Booked on Thursday, picked up on Friday, delivered on Monday. Good communication, very good price and looked after my property. Would recommend and will be using again.
simply the best xx
Brilliant!
Shiply is super easy to use especially with eBay items. Quotes come in thick and fast and it is easy to see the reviews and ratings of those quoting for the work. I feel safe and protected using Shiply as no details are exchanged until the quote is accepted and deposit made.
First time user. Really impressed with the ease of use. Will certainly use again. 10/10
Shiply is rated 4.57 based on 32,035 reviews