Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Prompt and reliable service.
Hi Shiply, Great responsive service. The delivery was well informed, kept me in contact. Would certainly use your service again. Many thanks, Brian
I received an excellent service with moving two vehicles. Nothing was too much trouble when we found both batteries flat, and one vehicle in a difficult location to recover! I will definitely be using this service again.
so simple to use and fantastic response very quickly arranged delivery of vehicle with ease
A great place for organising a unusual shipment. I found it all very easy and well laid out. Just one thing that I missed. you must pay your shipper the balance yourself, not through the website as I had thought.
Excellent service. Kept informed of progress throughout. Driver arrived in immaculate van, pleasant and helpful. Carried the table into the house and placed where I wanted it. Shiply will be my go-to company in future and I will recommend to family and friends. Thank you.
the job was professionally carried out from start to the finish. very good value for your money. would and will use again.
Excellent way to find a delivery service, Prompt response after requesting quotes.
A professional service which was monitored throughout.Reasonable rates, with easy administration procedures.
Great service,wish l had known about it before now!
Excellent service, cannot fault at all. VERY pleased
Brilliant, got 20+ responses and accepted the 1st that could do date and time wanted, at a reasonable price. Note there was a variation of over £100 for the job. Shipley warned not to pay until completely satisfied as it was a new company. Completed with no issues.
Excellent communication from the courier so we were informed of times for collection and delivery - both dates were exactly when we wanted them, a very good service.
Great communication all round by phone and text. Collection guys helpful and careful too. Plus a really low price for the job.
I got a lot of offers for my listing and chose from my gut as a first time user and was very happy with the shipper!!!! I will use this service again.
Quick and easy, very helpful.
Great service - would definitely use again
easy, quick and affordable. great service.
Shiply is avery easy way of finding couriers/carriers at reasonable prices. The feedback on carriers is also helpful
Reliable and nice guys to deal with.
Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,315 reviews