Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shipley is a good website, however Proovia is awful.
Proovia misdelivered parts of my wardrobe
Proovia misdelivered parts of my expensive oak wardrobe.
You can phone them about a delivery, but as soon as you have a claim, they will stop talking to you and refer you to their so called 'claims department' which you can only talk to via email.

Their 'claims department' is just a girl who will tell you your claim is invalid (without any fair investigation whatsoever, even when faced with clear proof).

I understand delivery companies can make a mistake, however it is the way that Proovia deal with problems -> blaming the collection point even though you have proof they gave them the right item, divert the problem to the air or in some way back to you
Hi Hannah,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Shiply act as a neutral venue, a platform where users and transporters can meet and enter into their own negotiations.

We do not do any of the transporting ourselves nor act as a broker or agent for the transporter on the platform.

Please leave a review for your chosen transport provider on their individual Shiply profile so that other users may benefit from your experience.

We operate a fulltime customer service team so please try and get in touch again between the hours below.

Anne
Great value delivery service for bulky items such as sofas.
However, communication with customers could be improved. I was given a 2 hour collection time slot of 12-2 and the van turned up at 5:30! Tried calling the provided Tel no. several times but noone answered. First Comms received at 4:50 - given the van had broken down in the morning, this was very disappointing.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you have any outstanding issues you would like us to resolve.

Anne
I found it quick to get some quotes but quite hard to navigate the system of communication. For instance if I included any numbers it just assumed I was negotiating on price and wouldn't let me say anything else.
Hi,

We are sorry that your experience was not a 100% positive one.

Please contact us if you are still having issues and we'll do our best to get these resolved.

Too pricey.
🤔🤔

Anne
Works, but website needs work. I upgraded my listing to be urgent and premium, but after paying it still offers me the option to upgrade! Am i upgraded or not! You can't tell.
It also confuses the collection address. For some reason it merges my delivery address onto the collection address! And why do i have to specify an email address of the person being collected from?
Transparency on costs would be good. I don't understand how the costs work. Shiply took a massive fee for my last delivery.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for using Shiply, and thank you for the feedback. We will certainly be looking into these technical issues and are sorry your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us if you would like us to clarify anything or if there is anything else you would like to discuss.

Anne
I received my item a day late without any warning, explanation or apology, but was very relieved that it arrived! Although this was not remotely Shiply's fault, from reading others reviews, very little if anything is done when goods go missing. Shiply's responses are generic & ultimately they can't intervene when there's an issue. I think if they did, it's possible there would be less issues.
Had I have read the reviews prior to booking, it's highly likely I'd've gone elsewhere.
Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We do appreciate the feedback, and thank you for using our service.

Anne
My car had whitewall tyres on and driver failed to protect them by simply using a cloth on each strap to stop scuff marks. It was common sense really. Also failed to give a receipt for payment claiming that Shiply would provide one.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please note; any receipt for any payment exchanged between yourself and the transport provider should be provided by the transporter themselves, not Shiply.

If you would to discuss this further please contact our customer support team.

Anne
I do not know the rate yet
Hi,

Sorry I'm not quite sure I understand your review?

If you need assistance call our customer support team.

Anne
Decent service and speedy delivery. However, the driver was extremely rude when the item was delivered and ill-informed about the requirements of the delivery. While the item got delivered fine, do not expect a good customer experience!
Hi Levi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

This is not the standard of service we expect transport providers to deliver to our customers, so please accept our apologies.

This does not reflect the behaviour of the vast majority of transport providers on our site who offer a professional and courteous service.

We encourage you to leave a review on this individual transport provider's Shiply profile, so that other users may be made aware of this experience.

We hope that this does not deter you from using Shiply again in the near future.

Anne
Rest that you can find this kind of service, and that it puts you in touch with companies you might otherwise not know exist. Hold on before you agree a quote though the first lots of prices was ridiculously expensive, came down to a more reasonable price after a few days.
Hi John,

Thanks for your review.

Yes sometimes it is advisable to wait for more competitive quotes from other transport providers, as the more quotes, you receive the more competitive the prices will be.

Simon
No problem using the site. Shame the transport provider lets the site down.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team so that they can find out more and help resolve the issue.

Anne
I have used shiply a couple of times, but this time found them to be a bit controlling. I could not find the feedback for shippers until after I had paid shipley and accepted there quote. Luckily the shippers had some bad feedback which in my case was all unfounded and everything was okay.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear this, however, it doesn't sound very accurate.

Users are able to see all feedback and ratings BEFORE you select a quote and make a payment, so I'm afraid you must be mistaken in this instance.

If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch.

Anne
Can't write a review as the transport hasn't happened in nearly 3 weeks. Shiply has contacted FDC and we are trying to sort it out

Anne
Useful service but frustrating that you are unable to communicate directly with couriers earlier in the process.
Hi John,

Thanks for your review and for your feedback.

Anne
I particularly told company that although only a single divan to be collected I would have to pay for 2 persons as neither end could help. When they went to collect they said we can’t go upstairs! At this end too we were told we can’t take this upstairs. Originally they said 3-5 days collection and delivery but it was 2 weeks. It cost me over £100 in the end

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

This is not the level of service we expect transport providers to deliver to our users on Shiply.

I would advise you to leave a review on the transport providers Shiply profile so that others may be made aware of your experience with them.

I hope this one experience does not deter you from using the Shiply platform in the near future.

Simon
Shiply good, courier used terrible.
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

I would encourage you to leave a review on their individual Shiply profile so that other users may be made aware of your experience with them.

Anne
Service for shipment was perfectly fine. The volume of emails afterwards was unbelievable. I unsubscribed myself yesterday from getting any more emails and then I get this one, a clear GDPR breach. You really need to do something about this. It would stop me from using this website again.
Hi Greg,

I am sorry that you felt this way.

If you have unsubscribed from marketing emails you should no longer receive any email communications from us.

Sometimes it takes a while before the list is updated, especially if emails have already been queued up to send prior to your unsubscribing, which was the case in this instance.

Please forgive us for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Anne
Got back four prices to ship a car to a garage for repairs. However, had trouble sending message to chosen transporter when message contained a question about how much I needed to pay Shiply and how much to pay the transporter. Shiply seemed to think I was renegotiating the price and did not send on my message. I has also been asking about timing and got no reply. Annoying.
Hi,

I am sorry that you have had trouble communicating with your chosen transport provider.

Please get in touch with our customer support team if you want to discuss this and get assistance.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
Both email addresses and mobile phone numbers for buyer and seller but driver just turned up and no contact before collection or delivery
So why did you need this personal info????
Hi,

Sorry, I'm not entirely clear on your query from what you have written but I gather that your transport provider was not efficient with his communication?

Each transport provider is different.

Shiply simply pass on the relevant contact details to each party, we do not monitor or police the way each party communicates with each other, we leave that up to both parties to agree on.

I hope that answers your query?

If not please feel free to get in touch with us.

Containers damaged, but goods OK
Hi,

I am glad to hear that your items arrived in good condition.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,931 reviews