Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Brian very friendly, efficient and helpful. Jo great with communication on pick up and delivery times. Great service would definitely recommend and use again."
"Probably ok if you understand it, I was confused, and it cost me money to join, and I didn't use their service"
Hi,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry you did not understand how to use the platform.

I have posted a link below to our "how to use" page.

Just to clarify, Shiply is free to join.

There are no joining fees involved so your statement about it costing you money to join is inaccurate and a bit confusing.

It is free to join Shiply and free to list items. You only pay if you accept a quote and use the service.

If you would like to discuss this please get on touch with us, we'd be glad to help.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,
"all good man thanks"
"Brill as usual great service 5*****"
"A great website - I'll definitely use it again."
"A very useful courier service who find a service heading into your area with your item at reasonable costs- cheaper & easier than doing if yourself . I purchased a set of patio doors from NW London area & Shipleg found a courier to pick up and deliver to my door step within a week. No hassle. I recommend shipleg for such a job."
"Excellent service and always kept well informed. Will definitely use again."
"It was easy to use and got quotes very quickly . I was able to read reviews about the people giving me quotes which enabled me to make my choice quite easily. Will definitely use again and recommend it. Gg"
"Very slick system for obtaining quotes and comparing customer reviews of the various firms. Booking arrangements went smoothly, and the item was delivered at the agreed time."
"Having found Shiply on the internet, I was very pleased at their efficiency in getting quotes for my job, and the speed with which it all happened. I was also very pleased with the contractor who moved my goods."
"Good value for money. The quoting process was quick and painless, payment was easy, communication was excellent and delivery was prompt, friendly and helpful. Would recommend this service to anyone."
"very usefull,we where able to obtain a competitive quotation for returning a shower unit,however very confusing when contacted the haulier,different names to quotation and another name for payment,a weeks delay in delivering so we got concerned that we may have been a victim of a scam,all ok in the end"
"Car collected 2 days after agreed time. Shambolic. Replacement transporter was reliable."
Hi Tony,

I am sorry that your car was not collected on time.

I am glad that you were able to find another transport provider who was more reliable.

Thanks for using Shiply, I hope this experience has not deterred you from using us again.

Regards,
Hi Tony,

I am sorry that your car was not collected on time.

I am glad to hear that you were able to source another transport provider was able to complete the job in time.

I hope this one negative experience has not deterred you from using Shiply again.

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Great website, really useful to get what you want delivered efficiently."
"Good service, will use again"
"instant quotes with competitive prices - 5 stars!"
"Shipley is a fantastic way of swiftly getting quotes for your shipping needs, just pop in the post codes and voila, the quotes start rolling in. I have had an excellent experience shipping a new sofa purchased from eBay from Wales to Portsmouth for a very reasonable price as well as other similar purchases in the past. Well done Shipley! :)"
"Excellent service. Accurate quotes, responsive shippers -- all done exactly as planned. Definitely recommended!"
"Excellent Service and delivered as promised. Paid deposit and then cash on delivery which I was very happy with. Pleasant company which made things run smoothly."
"I LOVE the Shiply service. So easy to use and a great comms system which keep you right up to date with where your package is and makes it easy to contact the individual provider. The links you now get on Ebay makes the whole thing even easier. Have used Shiply a few times and never been disappointed."
Shiply is rated 4.64 based on 23,446 reviews