Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Click Here

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Wenig begeistert / not amused. Bezahlte 50 € Provision für einen Traspotreur den es gar nciht gab und bekomme die Provision nciht zurück sondern habe jetzt Guthaben bei Shiply wo ich nie wieder etwas organisieren werde. Payed 50 € provision for a deliverer who does not exist. So I have 50€ bonus by Shiply I never can use. That`not funny."
Hallo Jens,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung.

Es tut mir leid, dass Sie keine positive Erfahrung gemacht haben.

Bitte setzen Sie sich mit unserem Support-Team in Verbindung, damit wir Ihnen diesbezüglich weiterhelfen können.

Sie erreichen uns unter support-de@shiply.com

Beste Grüße,
Jonas
"A good friend hired a moving service via Shiply. The guy turned out to be a psycho and is harassing her and trying to extort money. Shiply's been informed and have done nothing and merely said they have no control over a driver threatening to attack and harm you. They've not even refunded her the deposit payment they took from her. Avoid this company like the plague!"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear this.

We take these matters very seriously and have referred this to our Trust and Safety team who will be looking into this and taking appropriate action.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Kind Regards,
Anne
"yes it worked very well for us and the pick up service was very good"
"Very quick and efficient service Will use again"
"perfetto"
"Thank you Shiply for making my E-bay furniture delivery an easy, quality process. The courier I chose could not have been better."
"Remarkable enabling service . Worked well for me."
"I used Shiply to find a courier for a set of 4 tyres from Scotland to Gateshead - within minutes I got quotes which over the next few days became increasingly competitive until I finally settled on a Company. (Quotes ranged from £80 to £36). The Shiply messaging system was clear and simple to use However my chosen 'bidder' never did respond to my emails which I found strange since they had bid for the work! I eventually settled on another company who agreed to do the job - unfortunately they failed to collect the tyres on 2 occasions and I had to keep asking my vendor to bear with me and apologise for the confusion adding unnecessary frustration and delay to the proceedings - eventually some 4 weeks after I originally found a courier I got my tyres delivered to my home. I found the whole experience rather frustrating after such a promising start but I suppose I did get the goods eventually so in that respect the experience was successful I would consider using Shiply again BUT I would be much more affirmative about collection and delivery times/dates before appointing a courier"
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

I am glad to hear that you managed to get your items delivered successfully and that you would consider using Shiply again.

Kind Regards,
Anne
"All very easy from booking to receipt. Quick response and generally very professional. Would recommend"
"Useful efficient and money saving"
"They came a MONTH early to pick up my car and won't let me change the address!!! Maybe they are blind that they can't see or read the date correctly."
Hi Olivia,

I am sorry to hear this.

There must have been a mistake on the part of the transport providers.

I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Kind regards,
Anne
"a bit long winded to get sensible quotes but got a very good one in the end with a very helpfu and flexiable drive frar oo many onnthere thatare just greedy plainn greedy i was happy with rthe deal i got."
"Excellent service performed in a professional way Thank you"
"Easy to arrange, great communication from start to finish would and have recommended"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Many thanks"
"Easy and efficient service"
"Very efficient service and easy to use website. I highly recommend this online business."
"Terrible web site haw it now operates will not be using again"
Hi Mike,

Sorry that you feel this way.

What exactly is the problem if you don't mind me asking?

Shiply is a website where users can list items for free and receive free quotes from transport providers. There is no obligation to accept a quote or use the service if you are not satisfied with any of the quotes you receive.

Regards,
Anne
"Guys were great - Thanks Shiply"
"Shiply is great for getting some really competitive quotes for delivery. It is easy to use and quotes appear quickly. A few tweaks to the setting up the quotes would make it a 5/5."
Shiply is rated 4.62 based on 25,699 reviews