Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Removed a serious headache about returning a shower screen to Victorian Plumbing. Very good service
it's very convenient to use. I would recommend it to more people.
Easy to use website, Easy to book, Excellent service. 10/10.
Paranoid blocking of contacts AFTER payment prevents a realization of the completed and paid transport order - Simply impossible, incomprehensible and - money gone, transport did not take place, waited in vain, goods are still standing around, seller mad at me. - Really bad platform ! !
Fantastic service.
Excellent service, quick and easy to use with great customer support.
Es hat alles soweit gut geklappt. Leider war bei der Auslieferung wegen Krankheit nur der Fahrer vor Ort. Er mußte sich ordentlich abmühen um den Sessel in den 2. Stock zu transportieren.
Sadly I had a BAD experience and waiting for the company PRIME VANS to contact me. They picked up two very nice sofas and delivered to an address in England. When the sofas arrived they were grubby with black marks all over them. I have asked for someone to contact me but they haven't. The men who picked up the sofas didn't not take any care at all. They didn't cover the sofas and used dirty straps to tie them down. I won't be using them again and will take this further unless I hear back from PrimeVans or Shipley about this case. They say they are insured. I hope they are!
Support doesn't exist. If you have problems you are lost. I opened various tickets due to a problem with an order (the carrier didn't want to send me a contract before pick up and after he sent it to me he changed the price of 150 euro more). I therefore asked support to help me to cancel the order and return the money of the fee paid but nothing. I lost the money and none delivered the car
The parcel I returned to Amazon has not arrived yet, Hermes picked it up on 21/10/21, now their tracking system has no record of it and the company have not received it
Hat alles gut geklappt!
Worked perfectly, both collection and delivery to me and I'm very happy. Great communication. Many thanks.
You'll get rediculous amount of emails for one quote!
Brilliant found a great transporter. Super service.
Paco Ibáñez es un gran profesional, no es sólo el transporte, trasladar un frigorífico de más de 2 metros y una lavadora entre otros enseres desde un segundo sin ascensor tiene mucho mérito, indica su pericia y buen hacer. Recomendable al 100%
They took my cash 73 pounds and made me think I had a driver only to tell me there was no one after hours of waiting and me having to continually ask them when I can expect a driver. They then say I should reschedule to another day nd when i couldn't they could not refund my cash fir 10 working days. Worst experience I had and will never recommend anyone to use Shipley again. I am still waiting for a refund. I could have used that cash to get another company!! Bad company.
Asked for quote to ship truck and had no idea what to do.they quoted 5,000 dollars higher than other shippers and said it would take months to get it. Absolutely stupid and would never do business with them.
xpert delivery totally wasted my time , no communication apart from confirmation of collection and delivery . they cancelled my collection and never informed the person i bought goods from until i complained , i would steer well clear from this company
Great communication and fast delivery! Very good service
Great communication, great price and delivered when they said they would!
Shiply is rated 4.59 based on 30,373 reviews