Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier
customer service

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Superb service from the boys who delivered my Sofa. Both from Romania and hard working boys. We love the EU! ;)"
"very good"
"Very easy to use and navigate."
"Cracking little app this it’s not shiply fault it’s the transport that the customer thay booked with also I’d like to mention this the deposit I paid to shiply goes to them not the person who’s coming to do this job for ya please note"
"I used CSi for a large delivery. Two van loads. The guys did an extremely good job loading two vans. They were extremely professional and made a difficult time much easier. However after the load was loaded only one van could be delivered on time. The second van was delayed from pickup being the 23rd - their next available date was the 6th october which was not suitable for me as I was away. The delivery arrived today on the 13th in very poor condition, There is whole boxes missing and many were smashed to pieces. Its been very difficult to deal with. I was initially told the vans were 17m3 but they were actually 25m3, my load requirement was less that 25m3. The box that is missing. Overall the experience at the start was great but in the end I can only say it was poor. I would like to say it was acceptable but with missing loose items turning up in different boxes and missing boxes i am still working through what is missing."
Hi Phil,

I am sorry to hear that you were let down by your chosen transport provider. and that things where not communicated clearly to you.

Please contact our customer support team so we can get this sorted.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
"Brilliant, Gerry was great . Even took a couple of things I had forgotten to list . I would highly recommend this method of transporting small loads you want to have delivered . My son moved down south and wanted some home comforts . He now has them and not at a ridiculous cost . Cheers Gerry !"
"no communication once i requested refund"
Hi Phil,

I am sorry to hear that you were let down by your chosen transport provider.

Please contact our customer support team in regards to your refund so we can get this sorted.

Simon
"The movers were early and very understanding as I had more items than expected. I would recommend!"
"Excellent Service! We were able to select just the right carrier from a number offering. They, 'Mr_shift_it', turned out to be nice people who delivered our item quickly and safely. Very pleased."
"They do what they say!!!!"
"Everything as agreed. Received my package :)"
"Having never heard of Shiply previous to a personal recommendation and requiring a motor scooter moving from Gloucester to Basingstoke, I approached Shiply with some trepidation as an unknown factor. However, I was given the choice of a number of carriers from Shiply and given a number of differing quotes, but chose one that had dealt with transporting Motor cycles in the past - not the cheapest quote, as it happened. My alternative was to hire a large van, but that - including fuel and the aggravation - would not have been a cheaper option. The vehicle arrived on time and in perfect order with no dramatics. On the basis of my experience, I would definitely use Shiply in the future."
"Hassle free delivery"
"Good Communication and estimated ETA!"
"Excellent. Would use again"
"Got a good variety of quotes with reasonable prices & great service from the company we chose . Easy central way of getting quotes from different companies for item bought on eBay ."
"shipley was fab i will definatley use them again . its was easy to use and they get back to you really quickly with some really comoetetive quotes they are a must if you neef a good courier website"
"Right for posting my quote, the process was a breeze. I chose my courier who was excellent with convenient pick up & delivery dates, a competitive quote (£73 for pick up in Manchester, delivery in plymouth) & a quick turn around. Definitely be using Shipley again, I was very impressed"
"It took a bit longer than expected for our things to arrive, and when we received our belongings, there was a box missing."
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with your transport provider was not a positive one.

Please contact us we can assist with this matter.

I would also encourage you to leave a review on their Shiply profile so other users can be made aware of your experience with them.

Simon
"So glad I was introduced to Shiply. Best place to get quotes for removals."
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 23,757 reviews