Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"I didn’t use the delivery company on this occasion as I was able to transport the goods myself."
Hi Bern,

Thanks for your review.

Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to use"
"rather too eager to request a review"
"No point in contacting the customer support team. They offer NO help. I have been scammed out of £200 because Shiply didn’t vet the transport providers properly. Customer support offer no help and suggest seeking legal advice or calling the police. They are forcing me to take a court action against Shiply to try and recover my money."
Hi Colin,

I am very sorry that you have not had a positive experience with Shiply or your chosen transport provider and that you feel you have not received the necessary assistance from our customer support team.

We do verify and vet all of the transport providers at the point of registration before they are allowed to operate via the Shiply website.

If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch with our customer support team who would be pleased to help.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
"Useless - they have no control if anything goes wrong. I lost items and shiply offered no support as they have no power."
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

Whilst it is true that we act as a neutral venue where users and transport providers may enter into mutual agreements, we do not shun our responsibility to our users and do our best to assist in cases where incidents such as these occur.

Please contact our customer support team so we can resolve these issues.

Simon
"I’ve just used Shipley services, I’m not sure I would use them again, there was no communication from the selected courier, it wasn’t a dedicated delivery and it was late despite my advert explaining time scales, all in all poor service. A little more care about private couriers is needed by Shipley before they should be allowed to be selected from this website Easier said than done I would suspect. Also be careful costs aren’t just the price shown there are hidden costs. Always make sure you ask!!"
Hi,

I am very sorry that you have not had a positive experience with Shiply or your chosen transport provider.

We verify and vet all of the transport providers at the point of registration before they are allowed to operate via the Shiply website.

In regards to the price you pay, you should not have to pay more than the amount that has been quoted to you.

If you would like to discuss this further please get in touch with our customer support team.

Anne
"Great service and delivery was exactly has described and the communication was spot on. A1+++++++++++++++++++"
"Fantastic! This site really helped us out and saved us loads of time and effort, and the service we had was great."
"Found a service to meet my flexible timescales at a reasonable price. Collection and delivery went well. Communications were good"
"Very well organised, thank you!"
"1st time user and was super impressed with service and platform!"
"On time nice pleasant guys what else could you ask for."
"Excellent service!!"
"Easy to book and get quotes. Courier I chose was very helpful and professional."
"Great service"
"Bad experience as the person quote me 94 pounds and I booked 4 days before the job but on the day he told me I charge you 250. Its to bad I don't Want to come on this site again."
Hi Zahe

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

You should not pay more than what you have been quoted.

Please contact our customer support team so we can find out more about your query and do our best to resolve this issue asap.

Anne
"Fantastic service our delivery driver was amazing and very helpful - thank you so much your super stars Simon - Lymington"
"Very pleased with the service, found a great courier company and very reasonably priced."
"This is quite a good way of getting delivery quotes; enter pick-up/destination details and time scales...sit back and watch the couriers bidding!!....recommended!!"
"Helpful and professional"