Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
This team provided extraordinary service. Not only did they provide an exceptionally fast, accurate packaging, pickup, and delivery, but they were also communicative throughout the process. On both ends of this job, the team continuously showed that they were actually happy to work and dedicated to ensuring that our deliverable would be cared for as would we, the customer. During these times, that's extraordinary. Kudos! We're already planning to use their services in future. Beautiful, stress-free from beginning to end. Our cedar chest is happily ensconced in its new home!
Super easy to use. Fantastic shipper. Amazing experience.
Contacted last night to pick up a car Responded immediately picked up and delivered seamlessly. Checked on the customer during the process. Perfect experience đź‘Ť
Paid deposit. Delivery never occurred. Driver could not be contacted. Shipley’s own IT for raising a ticket for them To review/see if could fix does not work. Very poor. No customer service.
Don’t ever use this company. They do not stick to what they say. They take your order and don’t stick to any delivery dates and times. Call me on 07305 068692 I will explain before you use them!
Excellent service, very quick and efficient, and a lot of care taken with my goods.Very pleasant gentlemen.First class service would always recommend
Shiply was useful and it's a great platform to connect me to people I would never know. Simply to use and had a great experience with my shipping partner.
good communication, on time, shipment received without damage
Provided us with the name of a company that was extremely helpful in moving our furniture. A little bit wary at first dealing with a company we did not know but our experience was great.
Recomendable al 100%. Seriedad, puntualidad y amabilidad. Si queréis transportar no dudéis en contactar con Felipe.
Muy buen profesional. De los mejores que podéis encontrar. Recomiendo sin duda. Muchas gracias por tu servicio .
This is a professional company
Fast quote service.
I found the site easy to use and the enquiry replied to very quickly. It is the first time I have used this service. I hope the recommendations have been vetted and are as efficient. In short quick and easy to use
The correspondence was not clear with the pricing varying despite nothing changing about the required service, so the price quoted was inaccurate - it was closest the pick up was for London but after accepting the quote I was then told it would be a higher price to collect from London. The walls were scratched when the sofa was collected, I then watched the sofa be pulled along outside rather than lifted thus putting strain on the sofa legs. The delivery was for two people which didn’t happen so my friend had to arrange for her husband to come home from work early to be there in the designated drop off window but the delivery was over an hour later than the allocated window which meant he didn’t have to leave work. An unimpressed customer.
Good job..thanks
Superb service collecting & delivering my car from Guildford to Cumbria. I had a huge problem and Brian went that extra mile to help me. Thank you, I'm so happy to have my car again. Would highly recommended to other users.
Easy to use
I booked a delivery for 11 May and took a day off to be at home. At 9pm the night before the courier Simply the best cancelled the delivery until 12 May. The next evening the same thing happened and the delivery was rescheduled to 13 May. Very poor service and would not recommend Simply the best or Proovia Couriers.
No issues at all !