Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Quick and reliable delivery.
A very considerate and courteous driver. The job was completed as Agreed. First class.
Very pleased, once again, to have used Shipley.
Very easy and efficient to use! Would highly recommend!
terrible never again
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We would like to find out more so please get in touch so we can do our best to help.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Regards
Tim
excellent service
Great service - takes the hassle out of moving anything from A to B. We recommend your service to any one looking for a carrier
Very pleased with the service . My beautiful puppy was transported safely.
Very simple, quick and efficient. Got good quotes and the delivery we chose worked well.
Goodfellas /Proovia damaged a sideboard delivered to me and refused to refund!
I do not think I would use Shipley again as I thought you would strike the company off your website!
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your item was damaged in transit.

We cannot strike a company off our site because of an isolated incident.

However we do monitor feedback levels and ratings and make judgements accordingly, so rest assured if the same issue occurs continuously we will take action.

Regards
Anne
Quick and reliable
Used this service twice now , excellent communication and a first rate delivery as ever
Found this service to be of great benefit. I would suggest waiting a few days before accepting any quote and be flexible with your collection/delivery dates to get the best price. Don't be afraid to put a counteroffer back to the courier, sometimes if they have the capacity and are in the area, they would prefer to earn something rather than nothing. I would highly recommend this service and remember your item is with the same driver from collection to delivery so not thrown around various receiving depots before final delivery.
I was so happy that someone was going to pick up some much sentimentally valued furniture from my parents house 210 miles away to my place at an agreed reasonable price that having to be flexible over pickup times and delivery times did not bother me as I am fully aware of the difficulties on the roads and traffic hold ups and too of other customers. The items were carefully packed by the driver and all arrived safely without damage. I would use this service again.
Soon found a reasonable shipping firm. Would use again.
Perfect defo use again
Excellent communications, on time. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Cost effective and fast way of shipping large items
Great and I would definitely use Shiply again.
Shiply is a superb on-line company. It is very easy to complete a form detailing where item to be collected, where item is to be delivered. It is easy to upload images so that couriers are able to provide an accurate quote. I have used the site a few times and have found it very easy to list the items. I have had quick response from various couriers and it is very easy to keep in contact with them. Excellent site and would recommend it for UK collections and deliveries
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,612 reviews