Ship It Appliances Reviews

Ship It Appliances have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

97% of reviewers recommend Ship It Appliances
12PM
12PM

sales@shipitappliances.com

Unit B1 Concorde Way, Millenium Business Park

Telephone

How would you rate Ship It Appliances ?

"Outstanding Value and Service, Initially let down outside off Ship It Appliances Control - The Courier, However Customer Services Manager Daniel stepped in to Fully Resolve, at First Point off Contact"
"Good delivery and prices"
"I ordered an induction hob and unfortunately received a ceramic hob, the hob was left boxed up for a few weeks and when it was finally installed nobody noticed the error until about a week later when a friend saw it and advised us what we had definitely wasn't an induction hob.Seems a silly mistake but the ceramic and induction hobs look almost the same and unless you've had an induction hob before you wouldn't know . I contacted Ship It Appliances who were extremely helpful and swapped the hob for me.That was six months ago and I am happy to say the induction hob works very well and looks great.In conclusion considering quality of the hob, the price and customer service I am a happy customer and would definitely buy products in the future from Ship it Appliances."
"Led cooker hood is fantastic quality and looks fab, the delivery was also very good, I would highly recommend this company and will definitely shop again in the future thank you."
"Excellent service great products delivered on time Paul in sales was really helpful . Recommend this company to anyone"
"Great service! Ordered a new hob late Saturday , delivered early Tuesday.... fitted by Tuesday lunch time. Happy tenants, happy Landlord!"
"Very efficient and products are good, however changed delivery date and never told me, wasted a days holiday, made excuses too which was poor. If that didn’t happen I’d say 10/10 for value and delivery"
"Really fast next day delivery on my chest freezer unfortunately it was slightly damaged however this was rectified upon speaking with customer services"
"Ordered integrated microwave and it arrived within 24 hours. Unfortunately it was faulty and I contacted Laura who dispatched a replacement without hesitation. Working perfectly now. Great company and will definitely use them again."
"Excellent service. Everything from ordering to delivery was fantastic. Really good quality products and arrived well packaged. Thank you will defenitly be using this company again and would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Fab service from beginning to end. Thank you"
"Order didn,t arrive. Wrong tracking number given.office closed all the time"
"Bought two cooker hood filters as annual replacements. Didn't try to fit them until after the 30-day return period. On opening (the sealed) packets, one of the filters was broken. Asked customer service to replace but they were not prepared to exercise discretion on 30-day return period (despite the other filter still being in its sealed packet). Instead, for the sake of about £20 they were happy to lose a repeat customer (I will need to replace the filters again next year and the year after that...). Good customer service/care? Decide for yourself but I know what I think and will go elsewhere for the next ones."
"Good value, fast delivery and excellent customer service"
"Very good product at a great price"
"Excellent Products,Excellent Service from deliveryto customer service We have never dealt with this company before, but after the service we received we will certainly be buying again Service 100% Products100% Price 100% Customer Service 100%"
"Cooker hood ordered 28th December. Delivery never arrived. Kept Chasing 7 days continuously. No communication,no text,no phone call,no respect for a customer. Cancelled my order and requested refund. Still after 1 month no refund given. Impossible to reach as they never pick up the phone. Still chasing for refund. I don't know after how long it will be safe to say that this Business is a THIEF but I am definitely feeling like it. Absolutely shocking and I am definitely not the one feeling or experience this horrible torture."
"Excellent pricing"
"The integrated fridge was damaged in transit and when I called the person told me I was too late."
"First class service order to delivery"
Ship It Appliances is rated 4.79 based on 1,545 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!