Ship It Appliances Reviews

sales@shipitappliances.com

Unit B1 Concorde Way, Millenium Business Park

Tell us how Ship It Appliances made you happy

Telephone
"Cooker hood motor stopped working after 18 months. But refused to honour the 5 year parts and 2 year labour warranty."
Are you Ship It Appliances? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Ship It Appliances receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Prompt service and delivery. Ordered curtains and materials and colour just what I wanted. Economically and competitively priced. Will definitely use them again when required."
"Spoke to very helpful assistant on the phone. Product ordered and delivered quickly. Great product at great price."
"Purchased SIA AGE91BL 90cm 3 Colour LED Edge Lit Black Angled Glass Cooker Hood Extractor. It's looks brilliant, stylish, does get greasy when frying and takes some cleaning/polishing after use. The buttons to operate it may be an issue if you are less than 5ft 5 tall as they are high. Also the glass front closes using magnets. After just 12 months use they have broken. I have had to buy two replacement parts for two clips that may go again within the same time frame as they are made from brittle plastic. Disappointed and would choose a different extractor next time. However customer services were helpful today and managed to rectify. Just disappointed at the cost. I did email ship it appliances when originally purchased as the unit had two scratches on it but I never received a reply and patched it up myself as I wanted to use my new kitchen."
"I have had three cooker hoods , all failed to work after less than 12 months, when I required the free labour during the first two years I was told that I would have to PAY. I am disabled and now have motor number four plus capacitor to install, when I spoke to a member I asked if the capacitor was wired for starting. Reply I do not know. If it is a Capacitor start motor, then surely it could be a failed Capacitor why the motor will not start. I cannot recommend this product"
"Paid £80 for a mini fridge which was used only for juice cartons and soft drinks for my two young daughters. After one year it stopped working, was overheating and a horrible, brown oily substance was leaking everywhere. The company refused to fix, replace or offer any solution. Terrible customer service and obviously poor quality products sold. Avoid."
"Placed a kitchen sink order for delivery next day 09th October and still today 12th October no sign of sink . I actually dont have a working sink for 3 days now and as the sink hasn’t been delivered yet will probably not have sink installed for the weekend. I have young kids, babies, this has been an absolutely nightmare to our family. Maiga, who i reported the issue to, has been totally inneficient sorting out the problem, she just wont reply to any of my messages or call despite my explaining of the situation. I even suggested cancelling my order so i could get an emergency one from B&Q but Maiga wont reply. I have spent money on this, paid someone yesterday to wait for the sink that nevet arrived. The delivery company used by Ship IT Appliances, APC Overnight has the worst customer service and not sympathetic at all about the situation, I didn’t even get an apology from the two customer service members i spoke to, awful awful, worst online buying experience in my 42 years."
"Changed delivery date did not turn up for second date gave false courier/ tracking code, VERY WORRIED ABOUT ALL THEIR POSITIVE REVIEWS, DREADFUL COMPANY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
"Awful trouble finding my cooker hood make and a spare part. Within 2 days I had been helped with my requirements and more. My spare part arrived promptly all within the space of two days first contact. Amazing customer service and would give my recommendation 100% not just with service but sorting your problems out well done for excellent first class service"
"Ordered a 900 cooker hood extractor last friday came the following tuesday morning no damage courier was great .carried it throw to kitchen good service alround."
"Outstanding Value and Service, Initially let down outside off Ship It Appliances Control - The Courier, However Customer Services Manager Daniel stepped in to Fully Resolve, at First Point off Contact"
"Good delivery and prices"
"I ordered an induction hob and unfortunately received a ceramic hob, the hob was left boxed up for a few weeks and when it was finally installed nobody noticed the error until about a week later when a friend saw it and advised us what we had definitely wasn't an induction hob.Seems a silly mistake but the ceramic and induction hobs look almost the same and unless you've had an induction hob before you wouldn't know . I contacted Ship It Appliances who were extremely helpful and swapped the hob for me.That was six months ago and I am happy to say the induction hob works very well and looks great.In conclusion considering quality of the hob, the price and customer service I am a happy customer and would definitely buy products in the future from Ship it Appliances."
"Led cooker hood is fantastic quality and looks fab, the delivery was also very good, I would highly recommend this company and will definitely shop again in the future thank you."
"Excellent service great products delivered on time Paul in sales was really helpful . Recommend this company to anyone"
"Great service! Ordered a new hob late Saturday , delivered early Tuesday.... fitted by Tuesday lunch time. Happy tenants, happy Landlord!"
"Very efficient and products are good, however changed delivery date and never told me, wasted a days holiday, made excuses too which was poor. If that didn’t happen I’d say 10/10 for value and delivery"
"Really fast next day delivery on my chest freezer unfortunately it was slightly damaged however this was rectified upon speaking with customer services"
Ship It Appliances is rated 4.77 based on 1,557 reviews