Ship It Appliances Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ship It Appliances

sales@shipitappliances.com

Unit B1 Concorde Way, Millenium Business Park

How would you rate Ship It Appliances?

Imtiaz Patel
Imtiaz Patel
Verified Buyer
"The cooker hood & splashback were excellent value for money quick delivery & easy to follow instructions which is rare these days well done guys excellent service"
Gillian Cammack
Gillian Cammack
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was hassle free items, look amazing in my new kitchen. Thanks"
Ravinder Bhambra
Ravinder Bhambra
Verified Buyer
"On time, no hassle, quite happy to order again"
Landlord Curtis
Verified Reviewer
"Great service! Ordered a new hob late Saturday , delivered early Tuesday.... fitted by Tuesday lunch time. Happy tenants, happy Landlord!"
"Very efficient and products are good, however changed delivery date and never told me, wasted a days holiday, made excuses too which was poor. If that didn’t happen I’d say 10/10 for value and delivery"
"Really fast next day delivery on my chest freezer unfortunately it was slightly damaged however this was rectified upon speaking with customer services"
"Ordered integrated microwave and it arrived within 24 hours. Unfortunately it was faulty and I contacted Laura who dispatched a replacement without hesitation. Working perfectly now. Great company and will definitely use them again."
"Excellent service. Everything from ordering to delivery was fantastic. Really good quality products and arrived well packaged. Thank you will defenitly be using this company again and would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Fab service from beginning to end. Thank you"
DEBORAH I Alcock
Unverified Reviewer
"Order didn,t arrive. Wrong tracking number given.office closed all the time"
Stuart Putland
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought two cooker hood filters as annual replacements. Didn't try to fit them until after the 30-day return period. On opening (the sealed) packets, one of the filters was broken. Asked customer service to replace but they were not prepared to exercise discretion on 30-day return period (despite the other filter still being in its sealed packet). Instead, for the sake of about £20 they were happy to lose a repeat customer (I will need to replace the filters again next year and the year after that...). Good customer service/care? Decide for yourself but I know what I think and will go elsewhere for the next ones."
"Good value, fast delivery and excellent customer service"
"Very good product at a great price"
Mr Mrs DP Harris
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent Products,Excellent Service from deliveryto customer service We have never dealt with this company before, but after the service we received we will certainly be buying again Service 100% Products100% Price 100% Customer Service 100%"
Sarbrinder Singh
Unverified Reviewer
"Cooker hood ordered 28th December. Delivery never arrived. Kept Chasing 7 days continuously. No communication,no text,no phone call,no respect for a customer. Cancelled my order and requested refund. Still after 1 month no refund given. Impossible to reach as they never pick up the phone. Still chasing for refund. I don't know after how long it will be safe to say that this Business is a THIEF but I am definitely feeling like it. Absolutely shocking and I am definitely not the one feeling or experience this horrible torture."
Mary Butcher
"Excellent pricing"
Kathryn Grimley
Verified Buyer
"The integrated fridge was damaged in transit and when I called the person told me I was too late."
"First class service order to delivery"
"Ordered three items from them for a new kitchen installation. 150cm wine cooler arrived faulty, light would,nt work and it did,nt cool. As the job had to be finished for Christmas they informed me to return the faulty item for inspection and purchase a new cooler. They then sent me a video of the cooler apparently working ( how do I know it was my cooler.) and refuse to offer a refund. Worst customer service I have ever seen. Will never use this company again"
"Goods did not come on the advised delivery date due to a Carrier's inaction but the Company were very apologetic and pro-active in making sure we got our goods the next day. Mistakes do happen but the mark of a good Company and good service is when things are put right promptly and efficiently."
Naomi Judge
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the cooker hood. Great value and very fast service."
John Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery. The induction hob looks lovely, and was exceptional value for money (their own SIA brand)."
"Easy to order and very quick delivery"
Ship It Appliances is rated 4.79 based on 1,540 reviews