Ship It Appliances Reviews

sales@shipitappliances.com

Unit B1 Concorde Way, Millenium Business Park

Tell us how Ship It Appliances made you happy

Telephone
"Received a brand new faulty oven. Found it EXTREMELY difficult to get this company to resolve the issue. Basically refused to pick up their faulty oven for a refund Then offered a mechanic to fix it. Mechanic then cancelled for an unknown reason Has taken this company THREE WEEKS to solve the problem. I feel like I am being blamed for the ovens fault. Horrible customer service Woman named Lara - Extremely helpful then horribly unhelpful. Will not be purchasing anything if it states this companies name. Delivered by 3rd party, purchased through amazon then ruined by Sh** tip appliances."
Are you Ship It Appliances? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is a fantastic company, ordered a kitchen sink and it was delivered free the next day, well packaged and great value products, highly recommend."
"Just bought a cooker hood SIS 60cm CG61 it does work only the light comes on when u press the fan buttons it cuts off all the current in the house. Don't let the warranty and labour trick you as it's a lie they send you faulty goods and say it's not there problem worst company worst product don't waste your money buying any of there products as they are faulty and company is a liar about the company labour & warranty DON'T BUY THIS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY SHIP IT APPLIANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Cooker hood motor stopped working after 18 months. But refused to honour the 5 year parts and 2 year labour warranty."
"Prompt service and delivery. Ordered curtains and materials and colour just what I wanted. Economically and competitively priced. Will definitely use them again when required."
"Spoke to very helpful assistant on the phone. Product ordered and delivered quickly. Great product at great price."
"Purchased SIA AGE91BL 90cm 3 Colour LED Edge Lit Black Angled Glass Cooker Hood Extractor. It's looks brilliant, stylish, does get greasy when frying and takes some cleaning/polishing after use. The buttons to operate it may be an issue if you are less than 5ft 5 tall as they are high. Also the glass front closes using magnets. After just 12 months use they have broken. I have had to buy two replacement parts for two clips that may go again within the same time frame as they are made from brittle plastic. Disappointed and would choose a different extractor next time. However customer services were helpful today and managed to rectify. Just disappointed at the cost. I did email ship it appliances when originally purchased as the unit had two scratches on it but I never received a reply and patched it up myself as I wanted to use my new kitchen."
"I have had three cooker hoods , all failed to work after less than 12 months, when I required the free labour during the first two years I was told that I would have to PAY. I am disabled and now have motor number four plus capacitor to install, when I spoke to a member I asked if the capacitor was wired for starting. Reply I do not know. If it is a Capacitor start motor, then surely it could be a failed Capacitor why the motor will not start. I cannot recommend this product"
"Paid £80 for a mini fridge which was used only for juice cartons and soft drinks for my two young daughters. After one year it stopped working, was overheating and a horrible, brown oily substance was leaking everywhere. The company refused to fix, replace or offer any solution. Terrible customer service and obviously poor quality products sold. Avoid."
"Placed a kitchen sink order for delivery next day 09th October and still today 12th October no sign of sink . I actually dont have a working sink for 3 days now and as the sink hasn’t been delivered yet will probably not have sink installed for the weekend. I have young kids, babies, this has been an absolutely nightmare to our family. Maiga, who i reported the issue to, has been totally inneficient sorting out the problem, she just wont reply to any of my messages or call despite my explaining of the situation. I even suggested cancelling my order so i could get an emergency one from B&Q but Maiga wont reply. I have spent money on this, paid someone yesterday to wait for the sink that nevet arrived. The delivery company used by Ship IT Appliances, APC Overnight has the worst customer service and not sympathetic at all about the situation, I didn’t even get an apology from the two customer service members i spoke to, awful awful, worst online buying experience in my 42 years."
"Changed delivery date did not turn up for second date gave false courier/ tracking code, VERY WORRIED ABOUT ALL THEIR POSITIVE REVIEWS, DREADFUL COMPANY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"
"Awful trouble finding my cooker hood make and a spare part. Within 2 days I had been helped with my requirements and more. My spare part arrived promptly all within the space of two days first contact. Amazing customer service and would give my recommendation 100% not just with service but sorting your problems out well done for excellent first class service"
"Ordered a 900 cooker hood extractor last friday came the following tuesday morning no damage courier was great .carried it throw to kitchen good service alround."
"Outstanding Value and Service, Initially let down outside off Ship It Appliances Control - The Courier, However Customer Services Manager Daniel stepped in to Fully Resolve, at First Point off Contact"
"Good delivery and prices"
"I ordered an induction hob and unfortunately received a ceramic hob, the hob was left boxed up for a few weeks and when it was finally installed nobody noticed the error until about a week later when a friend saw it and advised us what we had definitely wasn't an induction hob.Seems a silly mistake but the ceramic and induction hobs look almost the same and unless you've had an induction hob before you wouldn't know . I contacted Ship It Appliances who were extremely helpful and swapped the hob for me.That was six months ago and I am happy to say the induction hob works very well and looks great.In conclusion considering quality of the hob, the price and customer service I am a happy customer and would definitely buy products in the future from Ship it Appliances."
"Led cooker hood is fantastic quality and looks fab, the delivery was also very good, I would highly recommend this company and will definitely shop again in the future thank you."
"Excellent service great products delivered on time Paul in sales was really helpful . Recommend this company to anyone"
Ship It Appliances is rated 4.77 based on 1,560 reviews