Shingyo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Shingyo

How would you rate Shingyo ?

"there customer service was really good and delivery was very quick"
A Great Irish Company :)
Unverified Reviewer
"I received my delivery accurately and the packaging material I ordered was much higher quality than I expected. In terms of organza bags, if you don't know which one, the bigger the more beautiful. Quick delivery even abroad; I definitely will be back and encourage my business partners to order from Shingyo. Great tracking and perfectly on time. Highly recommended."
Viv Warrender
Verified Buyer
"Great company fast and efficient"
Stuart Brooks
Verified Buyer
""Great customer service and fast delivery. Really pleased, thank you!""
Jayne Dryden
Verified Buyer
"Cannot believe how quickly, I received my order. Ordered on Sunday, delivered on Tuesday. Excellent quality, will be ordering plenty more in the future!"
"Easy to order and fast and efficient delivery! Product exactly what I wanted, will use again!"
Christine Cook
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and super fast shipping! Will definitely use again. Very pleased and exactly what I was looking for :)"
"Good value for money, quality linen bags, great service, prompt delivery. Highly recommended :)! I'll be coming back"
"Quick dispatch and the estimated 3 day delivery was bang on, tracking was available for the package. Having checked a few of the items they all look well made and attractive. Very pleased!"
"Easy, prompt, competitively priced and what I wanted! Need I say more."
"Good product, fast delivery"
John Watkins
Verified Buyer
"Great service and price. Arrived quickly."
Richard Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Shingyo supply us with a couple of items. The website is easy to use and delivery is always very prompt Customer support, where necessary, has been courteous and helpful"
"Great service, bags were very nice quality. Will definitely buy from shingyo again."
"Delivered quickly easy to order and good quality"
"Top company with a quick turnaround always happy to purchase from :)"
"Excellent business service, I purchased your jute bags on two occasions for candle packaging and will be using you for repeat orders as needed. Fast freepost is a bonus. Reliable standardised product."
"Shipping was brilliant great communication"
"Very helpful and fast delivery. Product is excellent too."
"Nice quality and afforadable pricing. Will certainly come back"
Shingyo is rated 4.92 based on 59 reviews