Sherpa Adventure Gear Reviews

Read Sherpa Adventure Gear Reviews

info@sherpaadventuregear.co.uk

16 Mill Street, ,

Tell us how Sherpa Adventure Gear made you happy
Retoure kostenpflichtig in die NL wurde nicht transparent kommuniziert.
I ordered a top and skirt. Top is rather roomy for an XS, skirt fits great (XS). Lovely soft fabric, but VERY thin. Top doesn't keep shape well around back and shoulders, and not sure how many washes they will survive. So - nice, but overpriced for such flimsy garments.
Insufficient stock to meet my order 😢
Very comfortable keeps you cool in warm weather with extra protection from underneath leggings normally a size 12 but ordered a 14 waist fits perfectly
Excellent "feel" and quality. Fairly close fit but very comfortable and looks good. Rapid delivery in strong polythene outer envelope. Price was right and affordable. A very good buy.
Excellent quality shirts. Absolutely adore them and their fit :)
Love my new Sherpa fleece. I get lots of compliments about it ❤
Love the dress. So pretty and so comfy.
Nice fit. Didn’t read the description - was expecting it to be more cotton-like, but really nice anyway.
I purchased the Kira swing dress in Neelo blue. This is a very light, soft fabric and gorgeous azure blue. It is my favourite dress of this season and so easy to wear and doesn't crease. Very impressed with my first purchase from Sherpa adventure gear.
I found this website by chance when I was looking for a summer dress for 'ordinary day' wear with short sleeves as I am 70+. I took a chance on a wrap over one which I hoped would be on the knee (I'm only 5'3") and not too 'revealing' and was delighted with my purchase which came when expected. So pleased to be able to buy from this firm.
Accurate fit,well designed and manufactured quality product .I appreciate the company's ethos.
Just bought the swing dress. I love it was complimented it on today several times. It fits and feels great on.
Great t shirt. Feels nice, fits well. Arrived on time.
great material good fit great value.Love your stuff...well done
Exemplary transaction! Order was promptly dispatched and I'm delighted with the products received - excellent quality and true to size. Happy to recommend very highly.
High quality and comfy t-shirt delivered quickly
I bought a first tee shirt from Sherpa some time ago through a favourite retailer and loved it. Reordered some more online direct from Sherpa. Quality and service 10/10. Thank you!
Excellent tshirt from sherapa .Will be ordering more I future
I bought a bracelet and beanie hat for my Son's Birthday. He is delighted and so am I. Fabulous quality at reasonable prices 👌
Sherpa Adventure Gear is rated 4.83 based on 470 reviews