Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Magdalena
"Easy to use and manage account and website. Will recomend if you care about future of your child."
Hi Magdalena,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture of your beautiful little one, we adore meeting our members.

Welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your little one in the future.

Natalie
"I found setting up the account so simple and the benefits of doing so are brilliant! I’m so glad to have stumbled across this amazing opportunity to save for my child’s future - thank you!"
Hi Natalie,

Ian
"The value is not in the "Advertising & Marketing" the value is in the safety, return and confidence in your investment, with Shepherds Friendly. Once a member regular updates and opportunities are offered and advised. Our decision to join Shepherds is one we are very happy with."
Hi Ian,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture with us, we really like meeting our members.

Welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about you in the future.

Dorcas Eche
"Nice scheme! Helping me save for my baby girl"
Hi Dorcas,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture of your little girl, we adore meeting our members.

Rebecca
"The process of opening a savings account was so easy on line and now I feel I'm giving my little girl the best start in life . So glad I went with shepherds . Rebecca Mynard."
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture of your newest arrival, we adore meeting our members. Huge congratulations to you all and welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your little one in the future.

Lind
"By giving me the best interest rate. A great home for my savings!"
Hi Lind,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture of yourself with us. It’s really nice to meet you, welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more from you in the future.

Leigh Cordell
"I took out an ISA for my Son. The online application was very easy and the information was easy to understand. I feel confident I'd made a wise choice."
Hi Leigh,

Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture of your newest arrival, we adore meeting our members. Huge congratulations to you all and welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your little man in the future.

Janina
"I am very glad because it's motivation and enables my parents to plan wisely and save a little for me"
Flynn Jenson
"Very easy and down to earth advisor on the phone call who made the whole experience very easy"
Thank you for leaving us feedback on your experience with us. We are delighted you have chosen to share a picture of your newest arrival, we adore meeting our members. Huge congratulations to you all and welcome to the Shepherds Friendly family, it’s great to have you on board! We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your little man in the future.
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.68 based on 1,627 reviews