Shepherds Friendly Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy
They were very helpful and it was just what l was looking at doing without the complications
No fuss and easy to set up Excellent start for my little ones future
Very quick, easy, good little future for my little boy.. really recommend.
Customer service team was very friendly and helpful when we called them with the question
Very quick and easy to use the website. Also, when I needed to call up for assistance- there was a short wait time with friendly and efficient staff
Followed this company up after a mail shot, I had been looking for something like this so after checking their website decided to go ahead. I found it straight forward and easy to set up, the plan is also quite flexible so it was just what I was looking for.
Organised friendly and efficient
Easy to sign up and all details easy to follow.
It was easy to do. And when a lady called me she was so friendly and helpfull i think all the staff will be x
Friendly staff answered the phone helpful Start .
Brilliant for my boys ISA
Good company to deal with
Found it very easy and straightforward to set up an ISA with Shepherds Friendly. Very clear information about the product. They gave me a follow up call to check that I was happy. Would recommend.
Very lovely helpful company,easy to follow on website too,lovely customer service.
Easy to do and no issues opening a savings account!
Easy to set up my children’s bank accounts and also got a call a few weeks later to see if all was set up ok. Would definitely recommend.
Shepherd's have been amazing helped me sort out a fantastic adorable plan for my little girl. Would 100% recommend
Best thing to do for my little girl. Never knew I could pick and choose how much n when to pay 😍
Great idea for my kids
Really friendly and helpful staff on the customer service line, explained everything to me so well! And in such a polite manner!! Despite not receiving any paperwork yet but I’m happy so far :)
Hi Neelam

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re so glad you’re happy with the service you’ve received!

With regards to your paperwork, our Member Services team have tried to get in touch with you to help you access your Welcome Pack online. They have now sent this over in the post, so you should receive it in a few days.

If there’s anything else we can help with, please feel free to contact Member Services on 0161 428 1212 or by email on members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk

Kind regards,