Shepherds Friendly Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly
Read Shepherds Friendly Reviews

About Shepherds Friendly:

Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Oumy
Shepherds Friendly 5 star review on 15th December 2019
Esther
It was extremely easy to understand and for me its a really good investment.
The website was easy to use and navigate.would be easier if there was an app which will me more memorable for me to keep track of.otherwise I’m happy to have something like this in place.
I choose to have the bonus plan because it was easy to understand and best of all, hopefully would get a gain after its maturity. Well trusted and hopefully will explore more investments in the future.
Very easy to set up. Hoping that the ISA performance will reflect my experience so far
Not spoken to anyone to review properly
reliable and a good opportunity to save for your little one's future
easy to join and good track record
Very easy to set up. Good user interface.
The website was very easy to access and to understand, was no complications at all. Took me less minute to open my children’s serving account. That why’s they are called shepherd Friendly., because of the good service, I will recommend it to my friends and to my family
Easy to apply for an account.
At present this is a 1 star as the cashback that was the enticement has not been added to my top cashback account. I will be making a complaint today and if resolved I will change the rating to reflect the entire experience.
Very easy to sign up to. Great content on the website. A fantastic way of saving for the future and hopefully gaining a bonus at the end of the year. A popular company with a well deserved reputation for customer satisfaction.
I sent an email 4 days ago and I have still to hear back - and I have a plan with Shepherd's Friendly.
Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for leaving your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t heard back from us yet. I've followed this up for you, and can confirm that someone from our Member Services team will be in touch soon to answer any questions you may have. If you have anything further you would like to discuss, you can contact the Member Services team on 0800 526 249.

Kind Regards,

Aidan
Sign up was very simple and the plan was want I wanted. Thank you
Very easy to open my account
Best Over 50's Insurance Policy that i saw on the market, very simple online application, peace of mind for the family
Easy to understand and very helpful information.
Such a good idea, can’t wait fir my children to have the best start in life!
Really easy to open an account. Efficient and print email responded. Would recommend so far.
Superb easy to use. Thrilled with plan I chose.
Shepherds Friendly is rated 4.66 based on 2,458 reviews