Shepherds Friendly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shepherds Friendly

About Shepherds Friendly: Shepherds Friendly is one of the oldest financial mutuals in the world, with 190 years’ experience in providing families with financial security.

info@shepherds.co.uk

Haw Bank House,High Street,Cheadle,Cheshire

Tell us how Shepherds Friendly made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"As a busy mum I never think about finances, shepherds family allowed me to set up an easy monthly direct debit and does all the saving for me, sending annual statements what more could you ask for x"
"Great company would definetly recommend"
"Just making up obstacles to prolong money withdrawal/account closures. Not providing full info as in what needs to be included in the email requesting to do so, not responding asking for the info needed, informing me over the phone that despite email sent 3 weeks ago I now have to wait further 7 working days for my USA money..."
Hi Anna,

Thank you for getting in touch and leaving us a review. I’m glad to hear our Member Services Team was able to get in touch with you and help with your enquiry.

If there’s anything else we can help with please feel free to contact our Member Services Team on 0161 428 1212 or by email at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Lyba
"helpful representative but only got 2 accounts not 3 as requested"
"Great way to save for my children’s futures and so easy to do."
"Very helpful company who put customers needs first."
"Communications not as clear and comprehensive as Scottish Friendly - e.g. wasn't left sure whether account had been fully set up and approved or not, had to ask customer services for junior ISA plan number. But, initial application was smooth and customer service good since."
"Very good, friendly and helpful staff. Information provided before investing is very clear and easily explains any risks involved and the potential for investment."
"Therebly experience I was trusted them about cover if something happen I and my family will secure. And yes you are when you pay and not claim. After 1.5 years of pays in time was direct debit, I got injured of my knee, need surgery so good I got insurance for that I went to surgery applied for claim and looks they said wasn't accepted because my knee was physiotherapy 3 years ago and can't be indirectly case. Of course I was told them before of that but I wasn't sick I wasn't injured so they don't care. They was on claim. Right now they let me down and I didn't have money that was they promise. So just be careful"
"Brilliant easy to understand"
"Ever since I joined the Shepherd Friendly family, the one thing that stood out for me was the ease of communication and customer service. I recall sending an email asking how children's saving were invested and a member of their team called me and gave a clear explanation that was satisfactory."
"Having been rather daunted by the choices and types of ISA available online, I found the Shepherds Friendly site to be intuitive and straightforward. Telephone responses are efficient and helpful too."
"Although I didn’t use the account for two long due to my own reasons the staff over the phone was lovely and made sure they helped when I rang up"
"Straightforward process, excellent customer service."
"The whole experience of setting up ISA's for my baby twins was extremely easy. The online application was very straight forward and painless. When I rang customer services to discuss paying lump sums into the ISA's I found the lady I spoke with to be warm, friendly and professional....and dare I say it...British."
"Staff were friendly on the phone and explained the process well and answered all of my questions."
"I have had no follow up as to whether or not the plan was approved since I provided all the details. Awful service."
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your review. Our Member Services Team will be in touch shortly to arrange for your Welcome Pack to be re-sent and to help with any other questions you may have.

If there’s anything else we can help with, please feel free to get in touch by calling on 0161 428 1212 or by emailing members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk.

Kind regards,