Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shepherd Chartered Surveyors
Read Shepherd Chartered Surveyors Reviews

About Shepherd Chartered Surveyors:

We are Scotland’s leading Chartered Surveyors, valuers, property agents and managers. With decades of experience and expertise combined with in-depth local market knowledge, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of Residential and Commercial Property Services.

Shepherd Chartered Surveyors is located strategically throughout Scotland, our clients benefit from our local market knowledge and the large network of dedicated professionals with a wide range of experience, expertise and resources.

Tell us how Shepherd Chartered Surveyors made you happy
Quick, efficient, accurate and reliable.
(Dumfries) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Professional, friendly and very good communication. Homes Report was completed in just a few days. Would recommend.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 10 months ago
Very pleasant gentleman
(Inverness) - Posted 10 months ago
Very professional service
(Ayr) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Thorough and accurate valuation of my property. Quick reporting allowing the marketing of the house to proceed in a timeous manner
Trusted surveyors
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Very professional, quick, precise and communication was top class. Highly recommend!
(Kirkcaldy) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Prompt , professional and at a good price
(Falkirk) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
I have used Shepherd Surveyor's for many years and recommended alot of my clients. Always a 5* service
(Inverness) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Punctual, polite and professional at all times.
(Perth) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
I would like to say how pleased we are with the service provided by Sheperds, from the very first point of contact over the telephone to receiving the completed Home Report, the service was fantastic. Norman Robb who carried out our Home Report was very thorough and professional and had the report with us so quickly. Whilst in our house he instantly put us at rest and made sure he observed every Covid measure which was greatly appreciated. We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Sheperds to family and friends. Thanks again.
(Hamilton) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Would never use or recommend this company. Main focus is to get paid as soon as they can.
(Motherwell) - Posted 10 months ago
We acknowledge your comments raised in your review. If you would like to send me additional details regarding this i'll bring it to the attention of the Managing Partner for that area, who will investigate it further. Please send the details to david@shepherd.co.uk Thank you.
Very professional and friendly.
(Glasgow South) - Posted 10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
This is the first time I've needed a Home Report in order to sell a property. I therefore have no previous experience for comparison. I am, however, pleased with the service received. I wasn't personally at the property during the survey process. I'm told that the surveyor arrived at the agreed time, conducted her survey and I received the report promptly. What more could could I ask!
(Elgin) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Although the surveyor was very personable when I saw the Short Survey I was surprised. He had not altered the report to acknowledge that I had taken up the carpets and stripped, sanded and polished the floors. In response to my NOT passing the survey and spending time writing to explain, I received a second version which was slightly altered. One section was undertaken so quickly that it made no sense. Linda, in Shepherd's office corrected it for me - she was very helpful. When I received the EPC I was very angry. I had told the surveyor I had put in underfloor insulation. This was acknowledged briefly, but page 1 stated that the buyers could improved the Energy performance by putting in underfloor insulation. I phone Shepherds again, spoke to Lynn, sent her a copy of the receipt from Ecoloongical Systems Ltd who supplied the materials for the insulation. She passed this on to another surveyor who phoned me, listened to me, acknowledged the problem and altered the EPC. The surveyor who came to my flat did a shoddy job and I ended up doing the work which he should have done. The women in the offi ce were great as was the surveyor who sorted it in the end. However, as a result, I would not recommend Shepherds to anyone.
(Dunfermline) - Posted 11 months ago
I struggled a bit with the phone messages, not sure which number to press to order a home report and irritated not to have my call answered. Home report very clear as were instructions, thank you.
(Inverness) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
The surveyor who came out was very courteous and professional and also followed the social distancing rules set out for the covid pandemic.
(Ayr) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
We had a very positive experience. The surveyor who came to the house was both professional and helpful and we would recommend Shepherd Chartered Surveyors.
(St. Andrews) - Posted 11 months ago
Friendly and professional.
(Inverness) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Great service and very professional
(Kirkcaldy) - Posted 11 months ago