SheltaPod Reviews

of reviewers recommend SheltaPod
Brilliant service and product. Really quick delivery and it's better than it looks on the website and really well designed bit of kit.
We found it was easy to erect and provided the right amount of cover we wanted for our pod caravan. Stood up well to the bluster of coastal breezes with rain during a break-in Cornwall. We appreciated the lightweight and lack of bulk when we packed up. the opportunity to use it again has not occurred due to lockdown but waiting to get going again, shortly.
Delighted with the service. Sheltapod arrived within 2days.delighted with the service. Thank you
I have been very impressed with the excellent service provided from the initial enquiry into the Sheltapod and throughout including the extra products I have purchased. I also like the advice and service that comes with its user community on Facebook
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Philip!
Brought the pre used one and it has arrived in as described condition so I'm very happy with it. Sadly only been able to try it half up at home rather than get out in it this year. But looking forwards to using it properly next year. Arrived promptly and was well wrapped. Great purchase
Thanks Nicola! Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and hopefully you'll be out in it before too long :)
Hello Sheltapod! I have only put up my lovely green pod a couple of times as camping was so reduced this year - I struggle on my own with the poles but I saw the video again so leaning one end against the tires of my van will help next time! Loads of room for post-Covid socialising and/or putting up guests but for the time being the pod provides welcome shade and privacy - superb invention. I put a little row of cotton bunting up in the entrance :) I wonder if Sheltapod could ever be manufactured in UK? The many oil miles by cargo ship from China made me wince... Best regards Sally
Hi Sally, thanks for your review and feedback. It's great to hear you have been getting some use out of the SheltaPod this year. UK manufacture could be a possibility one day, we want to move SheltaPod forward in the most environmentally conscious way we can.
Great pod really pleased with the quality and the extra space it gives us.
Thanks Sally, glad to hear the SheltaPod ticks the boxes!
I found the Shelterpod very well made. It can be fiddly too put up by your self. But with practice it gets easier.
Thanks for leaving a review. If you haven't seen it already, watch our set up video which should help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-fOk9VdRo&feature=emb_title
Efficient service & great product.
Thank you, Helen! Hope you have had some outings with it this summer :)
Just purchased our second sheltapod, love them both for connecting to our campervan and as a stand-alone pup tent, so handy!
Thank you! Wonderful to hear you are building a collection! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Great service, great product.
Thank you! Much appreciated. Enjoy your pod!
For a few years I have been looking for a smallish awning that would attach to the car rather than one of the big ones designed for campervans and caravans. I came across SheltaPod and knew this was the answer I was looking for. While I saved up and dithered about which colour (orange) I kept visiting the website and kept changing my mind about everything. An email came through from them with an offer on the setup I had decided on so I bought it, at that point it started to rain. The parcel was delivered and it carried on raining and then just for fun it rained some more. Eventually it stopped raining and the garden slowly dried out from swamp to lawn and I could have a trial run at pitching it. It went up very easily and now that I know which way is up and which bits go where I am confident I will be able to pitch it in around 15 minutes (give or take interruptions). All I need now is somewhere to go and use it properly, but that might be next year now.
Thank you for this review, Hannah. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get some good weather and you can get out with the SheltaPod!
Well,havent used it yet,due to covid world now but it looks good.when next off in motorhome ill be putting it up.
Thanks, Carl. Hope you can take it for an outing soon. Happy camping!
Easy to order. Delivered in good time, given the current situation. Excellent after sale customer service.
Thanks for your support, we really appreciate it! Enjoy the SheltaPod! :)
Excellent service. Took a while to get delivered but not surprising with all the covid.
Thank you for your patience and support, we really appreciate it! Enjoy your SheltaPod :)
First time we put our unit up my wife broke one of the poles. We went on the web site as soon as we got home. Messages back and forth, order a new one, query the high postage rate and the 60 day delivery time, told 60 days was for the complete unit but the replacement poles were in a uk warehouse. Discount offered on postage rate and the parcel arrived next day. Very satisfied.
Many thanks, Pete.
Excellent service
Thanks, Rhian! Enjoy the pod!
used the sheltapod on a trip to france and austria. Excellent! had the inner tent too and it kept out some very thundery rain on a few nights. Best investment i made in a long time. Only negative was the attachment to the roof rails on my VW t5 van, water pooled and it sagged in 3 places, so will put a pole through the sleeve to see if this keeps the connection taught between the canopy and the van, otherwise i can highly recommend the sheltapod. Plenty of room and very easy to erect and pack away. you wont regret buying one of these.!!
Thank you for the review and your feedback :) As a pointer for the set up, make sure your telescopic poles form an apex for the water to run off so it doesn't collect on the canopy, this should help avoid any sagging! Thanks again and happy camping!
Arrived promptly after we ordered it . Tried it out in the garden same day and poles seem really good quality . Was easy to put up and easy to adjust to get nice and upright . It was quite windy and it seemed sturdy . Seems surprisingly spacious and we love the position of the windows. Easy to put away and fitted easily back in the bag ! Just as good as it looked from other reviews and you tube clips. Cant wait to be able to take it away with our van .
Thanks for the fantastic review, Steve! Hope you can get out to the campsites soon! Enjoy :)
A well designed and easy to fit extension to my camper van. Delivered quicker than I expected.
Thank for the review, Damon. Hope you get lots of use out of it this camping season!
SheltaPod is rated 4.33 based on 216 reviews