Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Shed is excellent and the you tube video was great for installation
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 4th October 2020
Arrived it said it would . The driver was exceptional ,he parked 50yards down the road and had to delivery it up the road on a sack cart ! I didn't know he had done this at the time . The hut itself is very good quality and me and my mate assembled it in under 2 hours. Well impressed with the quality . Don't bother looking elsewhere for a shed !
I came across this website as I was let down by another company regarding a shed. I decided to purchase it the lead time was a while which was understandable during the pandemic. Customer services was a great support in reassuring me that I will be getting my shed delivered. The shed was good value and a great build. No problems with building the shed. Looks great. Will definitely recommend and use this company again. Thank you for your customer support.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 4th October 2020
Couldn't have a holiday this year. so hubby needed a new shed. it came on a pallet like a big jigsaw simple build .one happy man .
Quality shed, delivered on time.
Fantastic company., can highly recommend.
great shed! good quality delivered when promised and delivery driver was friendly
Excellent shed really well made and your can c it’s Good wood
Experience quality well worth the money.. And very well made..
Shed arrived on date required had to wait a week to put up but once up a very good shed
Fantastic company to deal with throughout. Easy to order, great product at a great value, and notified me upon delivery etc.
Good value and quality
good quality and on time
Excellent shed, good value. Took a while to get delivery but we’ll worth it
Great service during lockdown ! 10X4 pent shed arrived well packaged. Clear instructions and plenty of nails and screws. Get yourself a power screwdriver. You don't need a nail gun. It took 2 of us a few hours to construct with no issues. It's a great, sturdy shed. Bought the shelves too which make great storage. From elsewhere we bought guttering for the lowest side, into a water butt - I'd recommend you do that. Collects loads of rainwater now. Definitely recommend Sheds2Go.
Arrived on time, a good quality solid shed
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 4th October 2020
Great shed, they even changed two of the panels so I got an extra door and an extra plain panel instead of two window panels. Delivery as advised and went together easy!
Great shed, excellent build quality, delivered on date agreed a month or so in advance. Straightforward to put together, all parts present. Very happy and would highly recommend
Excellent, quality shed worth every penny, turned up on time packed very well on a small pallet. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any one.
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Delivery was excellent great communication delivery driver very helpful and polite. The shed itself was great quality easy to read assembly instructions and the price was superb all in all an exellent experience from start to finish.
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 362 reviews