Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

I have never written a review in my life , but after receiving my shed from you I feel it’s only right you get the credit you deserve. My shed arrived on time and was packed ingeniously on 1 pallet.,it was very easy to build,nothing was missing and I would recommend sheds 2 go to everyone , i certainly wouldn’t go any where else , and you were the cheapest. can’t thank you enough.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
Very happy good quality and good instructions for assembly. Recommended
Excellent shed, great quality.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020 Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
We are very pleased with the quality of our shed and feel that it is excellent value for money. The delivery driver was extremely helpful, pushing the shed on a trolley down 2 roads as access to our property by lorry is difficult!
Good Solid Quality Shed. Easy to follow instructions and easy construction. Arrived securely packed on a pallet on the date requested.
Excellent company. We had a couple of trim sections that were damaged in transit but Jack & Brandon could not have been any more helpful. The replacement parts were shipped immediately and without question. The build quality is great and the assembly is so simple because the panels are so solid. Would recommend Sheds 2 Go to anyone needing a well made shed with brilliant customer service.
I am very glad that I chose Sheds 2 go. Compare to other online services like this one they are super fast. Compare to other stores quality of this shed will cost me at least twice as much as I paid for this shed. All the pieces was in the package. I definitely recommend this service!
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
I don't normally do reviews but this shed and delivery did deserve a special mention. Good price. I elected to assemble the shed so was worrying that bits may arrive damaged or missing, or it may be a paint to make, but no. Comms were good. Delivery driver (third party) was a good guy. Everything perfectly packed, nothing missing or damaged (even with glass windows on a few panels), and it was like an IKEA flatpack really so lots that could have been missed. Assembly took a while like with the first time on any new project, maybe 3-4 hours on a medium/large shed for two people but you could halve that if you had done one before. Great modular construction - clever and gives versatility/options but takes a while longer to construct. Quality absolutely fine even though you can go for more heavyweight sheds. Looks great and no niggles or complaints at all, so 5 stars.
Brilliant Shed, really pleased with my purchase. Needs 2 people to put it up and took quite a while but well worth the time
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 5th October 2020
Easy to make along as you have a perfect level. Read the instructions properly it took my wife to tell me read them again , once I did that if all fell into place. The only downside to it was my roofing felt was damaged I left a message with no reply.
Excellent service good value for money
Delivered on date, good quality, everything supplied to build shes! Would use them again
We were delighted with our purchase, thank you
Very pleased...very good quality, excellent packing.. Exactly as described
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 4th October 2020
Great shed fits the job needed for.
Everything was great, the ordering simple, delivery on time and easy to move. Only thing I would ask for are some comms for the dispatch of the shed, just an email to say its on its way. Other than that the shed is great and brilliant quality and easy to assemble.
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 4th October 2020
Just what I wanted.Excellent service and quality
Better then expected and easy to assemble 👍
Sheds 2 go  5 star review on 4th October 2020
The best shed my Dad has ever had - so well made! He’s absolutely over the moon with it.
Efficient great quality shed, Easy to put together
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 362 reviews