Sheds 2 go Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sheds 2 go
Read Sheds 2 go  Reviews

About Sheds 2 go :

All of our garden sheds are completely adaptable allowing you to choose your own configuration as you assemble it – you select where you want the door and where you want the windows.

01234-589-392

hello@sheds2go.com

3 webber court, billington rd

Good quality shed. A couple of issues though.The roofing felt was not the same colour. Two rolls green one blue! The cut- out section where the door sits was cut very raggedly. On the whole worth the extra money.
Solid shed, easy to construct.
Delivered on time. Easy to erect, easy to follow the instructions. Well worth the money, very happy
Sheds 2 go  4 star review on 4th October 2020
Well made and sturdy
Assembly instructions lacked detail and clarity. Pleased with product once erected.
Had to wait a long time for my shed as a result of C-19 which I fully understood. I day delay against aged delivery time as a result of the courier. Again, I understood this. However Rhett was no communication from Sheds2Go as drivery date neared. I would have given 5 stars if they had communicated better nearer agreed delivery time. However, my shed was delivered and I LOVE it. Exactly what I expected. Fab quality.
Good quality shed and arrived on time. My only disappointment is the shed furniture which is very tarnished.
Took a short while to arrive but was all good...pretty straightforward to put up.....you MUST though have as flat a base as is possible....the base is everything...
Great shed simple to put together makes the garden look a whole lot tidier Even but a 4x12 lean to on the rear for extra storage but would recommend this company and brand to others
Sheds 2 go  4 star review on 4th October 2020 Sheds 2 go  4 star review on 4th October 2020
My shed arrived the day that was specified but there was some damage to some of the parts, this looked as though it been damaged by the courier, but the parts in question were replaced promptly and did not hold me up in the building of my shed, so over all I am very satisfied with the service that I received.
Good, sturdy shed, should last years and went together quite easily. Took about 6 hours to build. Couple of minor issues, the additional strips to cover the joint between panels could do with being a couple of inches longer as they didnt completely cover the join no matter where positioned. Dont like the small gaps you get at the apex ends where the roof braces go. Can see maybe sparrows getting in through these so will have to use a couple of pieces of spare wood to in fill. 25 more screws wouldnt have gone amiss either. Had to resort to some of my own stock.
in general the shed is well made and easy to assemble with the exception of he roof it took a while to line up and get it together that screws were able to hold it together along the ridge it maybe we did not assemble it correctly but it was the poorest part of the assembly that was straight forward
I had a longer wait for delivery than normal due to Covid. Delivery was as advised. Instructions relatively easy to follow and everything fitted well. Pleased with shed and 100% water tight. Looks good. My only complaint is the roofing felt not of the highest quality but it has held up well so far.
Good product, arrived when it said.w
Good quality tongue and groove boarding and came with everything you need to complete the shed.
Arrived on time easy to build. Nice shed
Shed was exactly what I ordered and I’m very happy with it. Custom service was spot on too. Only Criticism would be that Instructions could’ve been easier to understand. Parts Labelled , or even a tutorial video showing the larger sheds would have been helpful.
Shed arrived well packaged. Unfortunately panels are not numbered and instructions are not very clear. Once started to erect shed it was quite straight forward even with basic instructions available online. Now erected we are very pleased with the shed and for the mobey paid compared to other sellers we would definitely recommend this as a good buy.
Prompt delivery - bit of a jigsaw but fitted together fine.
Service and delivery good my handyman said the instructions were not great
Sheds 2 go is rated 4.76 based on 362 reviews