Shaving Station Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Shaving Station

How would you rate Shaving Station ?

W Braddon
"Great products. Fast delivery. More than happy with my purchase. Many thanks."
A
"Great service great products"
"Great service exc product Lovely brush better than my badgers"
"Great service and lovely people, always the offers in store"
"After noticing that all 3 of my websites had been hacked/infected, I searched frantically for help. (I am no techie!) Shocked to discover that it was going to cost me 100s of $/€ to get my sites cleaned, I was fortunate to stumble across “Curoweb”. These amazing people will clean a “dirty” website for……NOTHING! All they ask is for an honest review - well, here’s mine! Jamie Delo & his incredible team not only “cleaned” my site/s but I had my main one back up and running after only a couple of days. Of course, it was a no-brainer that I immediately transferred my hosting across from the ‘reptilian’ one I was using which, incidentally, only decided to notify me that my sites had been “compromised” 10 days after I knew!! The hosting fees from Curoweb are not that much more than I was already paying BUT, now I get the great peace of mind knowing my sites are protected; and watched all the time. Talk about a company which goes the extra mile - these guys have gone an extra 500 miles! If you want incredible service, laser-fast response times, and unlimited help/advice, you will find all that & more with Curoweb. (I am a genuine, satisfied customer with no interest - financial or otherwise - in Curoweb!)"
A
"Found my perfect venue at a budgeted price. I would have never found it if it hadn't been for these guys. So happy with the service that was free of charge - felt like I should have paid them how good they were! Thank you wedding savings ltd"
"1st one failed out of the box, 2nd one failed out of the box Useless customer service I have plenty of videos showing how dangerous the 2 you set are and I have asked for the 2nd one to be picked up and a full refund. Not fit for purpose"
"Happy with the service thanks"
I
"I don't know"
"Currently still waiting for my product to arrive"
Shaving Station is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews